Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Looking for Better Odds for M!Kana, Pavise and Aegis for Kaden, Pavise, Aegis, and Rend Heaven for Selkie, and Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Lethality, and Dragon Fang for Hisame

Looking for rahjat with spendthrift and life and death

Forrest with spendthrift and luck+4

Hisame with nohrian trust

So I managed to find a few skills, but I'm still having a heck of a time trying to find;

Camilla w/Inspiration

Niles w/Vantage + Swordbreaker

Looking for Forrest with Lancefaire, Seal Speed, and Quixotic. Thanks in advance!

Also just realized that I reclassed my Setsuna without getting Replicate. Does anyone have it on theirs?

heya, i'm working on a great lord caeldori, just looking for her with hoshidan unity

Everything listed is up. I also have Benny with Replicate that someone requested but I didn't have enough spots to slot him in. Ask again later.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything listed is up. I also have Benny with Replicate that someone requested but I didn't have enough spots to slot him in. Ask again later.

thanks just got them also I put up hinoka with nohrian trust if your still looking for her

Thanks so much! Of course, I'm gonna need a ridiculous amount of time to gather everything... I'll be getting Kaden's stuff first, so you can take him off on the sixteenth?

Thanks so much! Of course, I'm gonna need a ridiculous amount of time to gather everything... I'll be getting Kaden's stuff first, so you can take him off on the sixteenth?

Try using the save/load trick to get all of them in the logbook at once tomorrow. I can't guarantee that everything will stay up forever.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but does anyone have Selena with Counter, Odin with Sol, and Laslow with Deathblow and Aegis? I wanted to give the three of them the skills they had in Hidden Truths 2 when one of them activates the last Dragon Vein.

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but does anyone have Selena with Counter, Odin with Sol, and Laslow with Deathblow and Aegis? I wanted to give the three of them the skills they had in Hidden Truths 2 when one of them activates the last Dragon Vein.

Laslow with Death Blow is up

Anyone got Soleil with Pavise & Aegis? Would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advanced.

*Edit*

Also looking for Miracle on her if you got it, thanks!

I've got Pavise on her.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. No one is one the throne and no one will chase/attack you.

I've got Pavise on her.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. No one is one the throne and no one will chase/attack you.

Thanks man, 1 down.

Anyone else got Aegis and Miracle on Soleil?

Edited by Archespore

How does this work...? I'm rather new to farming skills and such

Before the castle battle save to a different slot than usual. When you select the skill you want, save to the usual slot then soft reset and do the battle again, selecting a different unit for victory. You can do this as many times as you need, and all the units will appear in your logbook for later, though you will only keep the last skill you purchased.

Edited by DKlein89

Before the castle battle save to a different slot than usual. When you select the skill you want, save to the usual slot then soft reset and do the battle again, selecting a different unit for victory. You can do this as many times as you need, and all the units will appear in your logbook for later, though you will only keep the last skill you purchased.

So how exactly does this get me the skills I need all on my characters?

So how exactly does this get me the skills I need all on my characters?

They will all be in your unit logbook that you can access just by talking to your assistant in your castle. That way you don't have to keep going back to their castle every day, you'll have access to all the units all the time.

Edited by DKlein89

They will all be in your unit logbook that you can access just by talking to your assistant in your castle. That way you don't have to keep going back to their castle every day, you'll have access to all the units all the time.

But I still don't get how this puts all the skills on one unit