Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Renall: Thanks for the assist with Camilla & Niles!

I did however missed out on Benny w/Replicate, as my internet was down most of yesterday and so, I didn't see your reply until earlier this morning. :(

Could you please put Benny w/Replicate back up if it's not too much trouble?!

Thanks again!

UPDATE: Just got everything I need over at GameFAQS. I'll post something here if I need anything else, but thanks to those who helped.

Edited by Blue Sun

Hello! I'm going to be trying to build a few decent PvP teams on my new file, so I'm looking to get some skills for my units. If you have multiple units with the skills I'm looking for, could you either leave some of them up for me so I can pick them up tomorrow or let somebody else put up the unit?? Thanks to all who can help! Also, sorry for the long list, I'm trying to get everything at once.

If anybody has Kaze with any combination of Aegis, Pavise, and Rend Heaven, could you put him up?

If anybody has Azura with Rally skills, could you put her up?

If anybody has Midori with any combination of Vantage, Miracle, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, and Hoshidan Unity, could you put her up?

If anybody has Ignatius with any combination of Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, and Rend Heaven, could you put him up?

If anybody has Asugi with any combination of Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, and Lethality, could you put him up?

If anybody has Ophelia with Vantage and/or Death Blow, could you put her up?

If anybody has Shiro with any combination of Aegis Pavise, Lethality, and Sol, could you put him up?

If anybody has Rhajat with any combination of Tomefaire, Shurikenbreaker and Vantage, could you put her up?

If anybody has Selena with Pavise and/or Aegis, could you put her up?

If anybody has Caeldori with Trample, could you put her up?

Hello! I'm going to be trying to build a few decent PvP teams on my new file, so I'm looking to get some skills for my units. If you have multiple units with the skills I'm looking for, could you either leave some of them up for me so I can pick them up tomorrow or let somebody else put up the unit?? Thanks to all who can help! Also, sorry for the long list, I'm trying to get everything at once.

If anybody has Kaze with any combination of Aegis, Pavise, and Rend Heaven, could you put him up?

If anybody has Midori with any combination of Vantage, Miracle, Nohrian Trust, Quixotic, and Hoshidan Unity, could you put her up?

If anybody has Ignatius with any combination of Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, and Rend Heaven, could you put him up?

If anybody has Asugi with any combination of Vantage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, and Lethality, could you put him up?

If anybody has Shiro with any combination of Aegis Pavise, Lethality, and Sol, could you put him up?

If anybody has Rhajat with any combination of Tomefaire, Shurikenbreaker and Vantage, could you put her up?

Selena with aegis -pavise are up and hold, also Ophelia with vantage and death blow.

Anyone have an arthur with certain blow, and recommendations for a Setsuna build? So far i have astra and luna on her, and i plan to keep her as a sniper, so she'll have bowfaire, but if anyone has any skills that might be good for those last two slots? Thanks ^-^

I put up shiro,asugi,midori,rhajat and caeldori

I put up shiro,asugi,midori,rhajat and caeldori

Thanks a ton! I'm going for Midori first, so if you could keep the others up, I would appreciate it. However, I know that you tend to a lot of people on this thread, so at the very least, could you keep Asugi up? I don't want to inconvenience other users by taking you out of commission just for me.

Skills I'm still looking for:

Asugi: Profiteer

Caeldori: Profiteer

Hisame: Profiteer

Kiragi: Profiteer

Shigure: Profiteer

Izana: Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Shura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

Yukimura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow

If anyone needs Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, or Salvage Blow on any other Hosh. character let me know and I'll put them up at my castle.

Best Wishes,

Joseph

Thanks a ton! I'm going for Midori first, so if you could keep the others up, I would appreciate it. However, I know that you tend to a lot of people on this thread, so at the very least, could you keep Asugi up? I don't want to inconvenience other users by taking you out of commission just for me.

your welcome and also theres 5 other slots available so it's ok

Looking for Salvage Blow on Anna

Skills I'm still looking for:
Asugi: Profiteer
Caeldori: Profiteer
Hisame: Profiteer
Kiragi: Profiteer
Shigure: Profiteer
Izana: Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow
Shura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow
Yukimura: Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, Salvage Blow
If anyone needs Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, or Salvage Blow on any other Hosh. character let me know and I'll put them up at my castle.
Best Wishes,
Joseph

Anyone have an arthur with certain blow, and recommendations for a Setsuna build? So far i have astra and luna on her, and i plan to keep her as a sniper, so she'll have bowfaire, but if anyone has any skills that might be good for those last two slots? Thanks ^-^

Bolded skills are up.