Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Hello everyone, new member here!
can someone help me with:
Corrin: Tomebreaker
Ophelia: Wary Fighter
Thank You.

Corrin: Tomebreaker up! also, here's the original source: 03374-98187-73233-30303 / You can lure the enemy off the throne and just go around for easy win.

For Meddling Mage: I have Quixotic on Velouria if that's what you want? If not, I apologize.

Edited by Simplicity Itself

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lf the following skills on Camilla: Certain Blow, Luna, Astra, Defender, and Life or Death.

Camilla with Astra up. & found Camilla with Luna... type in "Easy Skills" under Castle Name and go to the first one that has "Nohr" out to the side instead of "Valla" (It's the 3rd one down for me)

For Cybrin: I've put up your Arthur & Benny with Renewal

EDIT1:

Anyone have Female Kana

With Quixotic, Miracle, Tomefaire and Lethality, by any chance? :)

I'll grab her after work! Thanks man!

Looking for Keaton with Quixotic

Found some of this at Castle Address: 07274-05306-31204-49954 / Player Name: GRMBRN

I know I'm posting a lot but it isn't my fault! I keep finding stuff relevant to this thread while looking for other stuff... + these other castles have some great stuff and need some love too I think!

Oh! also, found this Fuga with Sol, Renewal, Astra, Lethality, and Luna in case anybody is interested... CA: 09417-42771-74428-56029 / Player: Eclair

Edited by Specta
doublepost!

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Specta, October 4, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Specta, October 4, 2016 - No reason given

Anyone have Female Kana

With Quixotic, Miracle, Tomefaire and Lethality, by any chance? :)

I'll grab her after work! Thanks man!

Found some of this at Castle Address: 07274-05306-31204-49954 / Player Name: GRMBRN

I know I'm posting a lot but it isn't my fault! I keep finding stuff relevant to this thread while looking for other stuff... + these other castles have some great stuff and need some love too I think!

Oh! also, found this Fuga with Sol, Renewal, Astra, Lethality, and Luna in case anybody is interested... CA: 09417-42771-74428-56029 / Player: Eclair

Edited by Simplicity Itself

Finally started my Conquest Campaign and looking for Aptitude, Profiteer, Hosh. Unity, Quixotic, and Salvage Blow on the following units:

Elise

Arthur

Effie

Odin

Niles

Nyx

Camilla

Selena

Beruka

Thanks,

jaldaen

Bolded are all up with Quixotic (Elise, Effie, Niles, Odin, Nyx, Camilla, and Beruka have Hosh Unity and Quixotic)

Looking for either Corrin, Velouria, or Keaton with Sol or Trample.

Keaton's got Quixotic and Trample

Lf the following skills on Camilla: Certain Blow, Luna, Astra, Defender, and Life or Death.

Camilla up with bolded skills =]

Edited by zettaslow

Camilla with Astra up. & found Camilla with Luna... type in "Easy Skills" under Castle Name and go to the first one that has "Nohr" out to the side instead of "Valla" (It's the 3rd one down for me)

For Cybrin: I've put up your Arthur & Benny with Renewal

Grabbed them, thanks!

Corrin: Tomebreaker up! also, here's the original source: 03374-98187-73233-30303 / You can lure the enemy off the throne and just go around for easy win.

For Meddling Mage: I have Quixotic on Velouria if that's what you want? If not, I apologize.

You might want to keep your units so they don't move. I was able to get her. Thanks.

You might want to keep your units so they don't move. I was able to get her. Thanks.

My apologies! I was replacing the defenders earlier so I could buy their Einherjar Cards and didn't bother changing the tactics. You caught me during the adjustment period. Again, sorry.