Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for Hinata with Aptitude. If anyone could help me out, I would very much appreciate it.

I saw Hinata up in this address if you still need him 01230 - 88999 - 38024 - 31518

If you need Aptitude on more characters, I've had some luck searching "Aptitude" as the castle name and going through a few of those. All caps as well. Hope this helps!

Edited by zettaslow

I saw Hinata up in this address if you still need him 01230 - 88999 - 38024 - 31518

If you need Aptitude on more characters, I've had some luck searching "Aptitude" as the castle name and going through a few of those. All caps as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the help!

Still really need Rhajat with Death Blow and Ryoma with Quixotic

I can help you with both Rhajat and Ryoma, if you are still looking.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Lookin' for a few skills! For some peeps in Revelations.

Yukimura - Shurikenfaire, Bowfaire, Golembane, Replicate, Rend Heaven

Izana - Tomefaire, Voice of Peace, Inspiration, Malefic Aura, Luna

Scarlet - Death Blow, Gample, Awakening, Vantage, Vengeance

These 3 units I'm looking to recruit since you can't get them in Revelations.

Edited by GreekDudeYiannis

Looking for:

Odin - Life and Death, anything else good

Niles - Quixotic, Death Blow, Certain Blow

Kagero - Lunge, Savage Blow

Setsuna - Aptitude

Azama - Aptitude

Looking for a few skills:

male Kana - Vantage

Ignatius - Vantage

Kaze - Vantage, Tomebreaker, Death Blow

I can help with the bolded skills, if you guys are still looking for them anyway. Ragna_Oblivion, I don't know if these skills count as good to you or not but I do have on Odin is Magic +2, Tome/Swordfaire, Vantage, Vengeance, Luna, Astra, Replicate, Trample, Seal Magic/Strength, Lifetaker, Quixotic, and Aptitude. If any of these skills looked good then I'll add them for you (and if not, then I'll just leave Life and Death on him).

Here's my castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Now looking for Laslow with any Rally skills, especially Spectrum and Skill. (Preferably you could leave him up for a few days so I can grab them all? :D)

Also, Sophie with Replicate would be much appreciated ^^

Edited by CloudControl

Now looking for Laslow with any Rally skills, especially Spectrum and Skill. (Preferably you could leave him up for a few days so I can grab them all? :D)

Also, Sophie with Replicate would be much appreciated ^^

My Laslow has rally strength and skill, you can't get spectrum without dlc.

01407-11514

02012-38632

Also ignore that my avatar has a ... strange name, it is an inside joke with my brother.

I can help with the bolded skills, if you guys are still looking for them anyway. Ragna_Oblivion, I don't know if these skills count as good to you or not but I do have on Odin is Magic +2, Tome/Swordfaire, Vantage, Vengeance, Luna, Astra, Replicate, Trample, Seal Magic/Strength, Lifetaker, Quixotic, and Aptitude. If any of these skills looked good then I'll add them for you (and if not, then I'll just leave Life and Death on him).

Here's my castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Hey thanks for the skills! I screwed up on my save files, so could you leave the units (except Niles) I requested up for another 24 hours?? That would be great. As for Odin, I think Quixotic and Replicate would be fine. Thank you so much!!!

Hey thanks for the skills! I screwed up on my save files, so could you leave the units (except Niles) I requested up for another 24 hours?? That would be great. As for Odin, I think Quixotic and Replicate would be fine. Thank you so much!!!

Alright, and no problem.

Looking for Nobility on the father characters except for Kaze and Xander. So they are: Jakob, Silas, Ryoma, Takumi, Saizo, Kaden, Hinata, Azama, Subaki, Hayato, Leo, Benny, Keaton, Arthur, Odin, Laslow, and Niles.

Also looking for Luna, Rend Heaven, Aegis and Pavise on Kaze if anyone has them.