Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

33 minutes ago, Siralos said:

Does anyone have a rally Laslow or Shigure? I'm having the hardest time finding one. :/ 

I have a Laslow - str, spd, skl, def, res. I can also swap one of the rallies for replicate to maximize efficiency.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 0w0 said:

Anyone got a Shigure with rally skills, including rally magic and perhaps rally spectrum?

I really just need the einherjar of it for PvP.

I have Shigure with Rally Skills including Rally Magic and Rally Spectrum. If you want Replicate, tell me and i'll put it up.

Just now, Loocarioh said:

I have Shigure with Rally Skills including Rally Magic and Rally Spectrum. If you want Replicate, tell me and i'll put it up.

Sure, replicate up there.

2 minutes ago, 0w0 said:

Sure, replicate up there.

It should be up now.

Shigure has Rally Spectrum, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Skill, and Replicate. It you want different Rally Skills, tell me.

On 1/28/2017 at 0:29 PM, zettaslow said:

Anyone have any cool skills for Scarlet?

Move +1 would save me some time but anything really =]

8 hours ago, LurkerSyl said:

Does anyone have a Kaden at all? I've spent an hour searching Gamefaqs and Reddit and can't find any. I would like a Kaden with Astra or Death Blow. It would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

If you two are still looking for skills on Scarlet and Kaden, then I can help with you both.

zettaslow, here are the skills I have on Scarlet... Movement +1, Defense +2, Astra, Luna, Sol, Vengeance, Aegis, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Renewal, Lifetaker, Savage Blow, Rally Defense, and Aptitude.

LurkerSyl, here are the skills I have on Kaden... Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Pavise, Counter, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Defender, Lancebreaker, Heartseeker, Quixotic, Renewal, Potent Potion, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Future Sight, Quick Salve, and Aptitude.

If any of these skills looked good to you guys, then let me know so I'll set them up for you guys.

21 hours ago, Chrosion said:

Does anyone have Kana with Niles's hair color and/or Nina with Corrin's black hair color? Not really a skill but still looking to recruit

I can help you, if you're still looking for Kana and/or Nina. Does it matter to you what boon/bane Corrin has or not, and what secondary class should I pick for Kana (again if that matters to you or not).

16 minutes ago, December Knight said:

I can help you, if you're still looking for Kana and/or Nina. Does it matter to you what boon/bane Corrin has or not, and what secondary class should I pick for Kana (again if that matters to you or not).

Not super important and I'll recruit them either way, but if I could choose I guess boon would be Speed and bane would be Luck, and secondary class would be Dark Mage. I'd be super grateful if you could put up either of the units I want :^)

7 minutes ago, Chrosion said:

Not super important and I'll recruit them either way, but if I could choose I guess boon would be Speed and bane would be Luck, and secondary class would be Dark Mage. I'd be super grateful if you could put up either of the units I want :^)

Alright!

I'll PM you once I've got them.

Edited by December Knight
Made a typo.

Still looking for some skills:

Rhajat: Lifetaker, Malefic Aura, and Heartseeker

Percy: Rend Heaven, Tombfaire, and Sol

Hisame: Sol, Pavise, and Aegis

Scarlet: Vantage and Gamble

Anna: Live to Serve

Hayato: Lifetaker 

Kaden: Renewal

Corrin: Gamble

Caeldori: Sol

Orobo: Luna

Edited by crazy_man

18 hours ago, December Knight said:

zettaslow, here are the skills I have on Scarlet... Movement +1, Defense +2, Astra, Luna, Sol, Vengeance, Aegis, Natural Cover, Life and Death, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Renewal, Lifetaker, Savage Blow, Rally Defense, and Aptitude.

Thank you so much! I'd love to pick up Move +1, Armored Blow, Axefaire, Trample, and Certain Blow for Scarlet is possible!

Edited by zettaslow

36 minutes ago, zettaslow said:

Thank you so much! I'd love to pick up Move +1, Armored Blow, Axefaire, Trample, and Certain Blow for Scarlet is possible!

Alright.

Scarlet is ready to go, so feel free to come by and get her skills whenever you want.

Would anyone happen to have:

• Keaton with Astra
  • Kaze with Lancefaire
  • Forrest with Astra
  • Aptitude for child units except Hisame, Midori & Asugi
  • Felicia with Tomefaire
  • Niles with Rend Heaven
  • Beruka or Benny with Astra
  • Leo with Shurikenbreaker

Would be much appreciated! I have some skills on MyCastle that I've collected as well.

Edited by Shion
Updated List

4 hours ago, December Knight said:

Alright.

Scarlet is ready to go, so feel free to come by and get her skills whenever you want.

You're amazing! Just picked them up =] Thanks again for the help.

2 hours ago, Shion said:

Would anyone happen to have:

• Keaton with Astra
  • Kaze with Bowbreaker
  • Hayato with Hoshidan Unity
  • Felicia with Tomefaire
  • Niles with Rend Heaven
  • Beruka or Benny with Astra
  • Leo with Shurikenbreaker

Would be much appreciated! I have some skills on MyCastle that I've collected as well.

I put up all the bolded skills for you! (Both Benny and Beruka  have Astra so you have more choices)