Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/29/2017 at 1:25 AM, Chrosion said:

Does anyone have Kana with Niles's hair color and/or Nina with Corrin's black hair color? Not really a skill but still looking to recruit

Is corrin's black the same as Nyx's? I have a Nina with Nyx as her mom. 

Aptitude for child units except Hisame, Midori & Asugi

I don't know which ones I have on Hoshido, but I have Ophelia, Nina, Percy, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, and Dwyer on my Nohr up in my castle. 

Edited by Chuanlei
Listing the aptitude kids

Does anyone have (or at least knows a castle that has)...

Death Blow, Lancebreaker, Heartseeker, and Quick Salve for Forrest.

Foreign Princess, Quick Salve, Heartseeker and Inspiration for female!Kana.

Thank you so much in advance.

37 minutes ago, December Knight said:

Got that one done. The Forrest scares me though D: . Maybe tomorrow, if you don't have it by then.

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Got that one done. The Forrest scares me though D: . Maybe tomorrow, if you don't have it by then.

Thank you so much! I hope you like the Arena Shield.

I don't think I would be able to find any of these skills on Forrest anytime soon. Trust me, I've tried for... hmm, I want to say almost four months but I feel it may have been a little longer then that. :v

18 minutes ago, December Knight said:

Thank you so much! I hope you like the Arena Shield.

I don't think I would be able to find any of these skills on Forrest anytime soon. Trust me, I've tried for... hmm, I want to say almost four months but I feel it may have been a little longer then that. :v

Ouch! Well, give me some time and I can put it together. The only one I see having real trouble with is Quick Salve (relatively speaking).

Edited by LordFrigid

7 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Ouch! Well, give me some time and I can put it together. The only one I see having real trouble with is Quick Salve (relatively speaking).

Haha, it's not that big of a deal!

Thank you for going through the trouble but you don't need to do that, if this game has taught me anything it's that I'm a very patient person... I'm sure I'll find these skills on my own. ...But thank you (again) anyway.

23 hours ago, Odentin said:

I'm still looking for Sophie with Live to Serve, if anyone has it.

She's up in my castle.

3 hours ago, December Knight said:

Does anyone have (or at least knows a castle that has)...

Death Blow, Lancebreaker, Heartseeker, and Quick Salve for Forrest.

Thank you so much in advance.

I have the Forrest with those skills except for Lancebreaker. I have it on Charlotte who I plan to have Leo marry in my other run so I can get that for you tomorrow if you'd like. I can keep up Forrest for a while.

5 minutes ago, JasonMendez said:

I have the Forrest with those skills except for Lancebreaker. I have it on Charlotte who I plan to have Leo marry in my other run so I can get that for you tomorrow if you'd like. I can keep up Forrest for a while.

Hmm, I think I'll get Forrest now since I'll be gone all day tomorrow. Thank you so much, and I hope you like the Arena Shield.

Hello!

I'm usually active in the European skill request thread, but after a bit of messing around with my 3DS I've managed to get an American copy of Fates working on my system. If you guys could, please visit the appropriate castle address in my signature. If it works, then that means another person to help out with skill requests here. c:

I have a Google document that contains my castle roster (link in my sig), which will change whenever new requests pop up. There are two sheets, so make sure to check your appropriate region!

If you have any particular requests, let me know. And if you could help me build BP/VP by leaving feedback and accessories (I'll try to visit back as often as possible), that would be really swell! Because unless I can find a way to restore my BP/VP to the original amount I had, I'll have to start right from the bottom. ^^;;;

Happy hunting friends! <3

Edited by Benishigure
Received a new request so the list that was in this post is outdated - just check the Google doc in my sig c:

10 hours ago, Chuanlei said:

I don't know which ones I have on Hoshido, but I have Ophelia, Nina, Percy, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, and Dwyer on my Nohr up in my castle. 

Just got them! Thanks a bunch!

1 minute ago, Chuanlei said:

If you are still looking for him I have one with str, res, and def up. He also has replicate to double utility. 

That would be great, thanks! Can I visit your castle already or do you have to put him in the team first?