Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Smixter said:

Anyone has Ophelia w/ Death Blow and/or Oboro w/ Countermagic?

If you're still looking then I can help you Oboro. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

On 2/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Kasarov said:

Looking for:

Avatar: Armored Blow, Warding Blow

Camilla: Air Superiority

Peri: Quick Draw

Beruka: Quick Draw, Shurikenfaire

Dwyer: Seal Strength, Seal Magic, Poison Strike

Uh how do you view sigs? I know it's an akward question but I haven't signed in to Serenes's forest in a while and am not a part of many forums either

Edit: I'm also using a phone so I don't know if that's the problem or not

Edit Edit: I switched to computer so nevermind.

Edited by Towens 0

1 hour ago, Towens 0 said:

Uh how do you view sigs? I know it's an akward question but I haven't signed in to Serenes's forest in a while and am not a part of many forums either

Edit: I'm also using a phone so I don't know if that's the problem or not

Edit Edit: I switched to computer so nevermind.

In the future to view a signature on a phone, you just need to use the "request desktop site" option in settings. 

On 2/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, Chuanlei said:

She's up

Apologies, I went on a trip a few days after posting and wasn't able to see your post until now. Would you mind putting Sophie with Swordfaire back up? I just visited your castle so I should be able to swing by again tomorrow. Thank you!

12 hours ago, flaredare911 said:

Apologies, I went on a trip a few days after posting and wasn't able to see your post until now. Would you mind putting Sophie with Swordfaire back up? I just visited your castle so I should be able to swing by again tomorrow. Thank you!

No worries. I just put her back up

My castle is full of characters with Aptitude. If you don't see the character you need feel free to let me know. I can take a look and see if I have it and cycle it in for ya :) Here are a few characters/skills that I'm currently hunting. Also, I'm not sure if Quixotic works with Profiteer. Could someone straighten me out on that? I hope that's not too off topic-_-

Sakura – Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic

Selkie – Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Profiteer, Aptitude

Thank you much!

Edited by SixxiS

This is most likely a long shot but... Does anyone here have (or at the very least knows of a castle that has) Azama with Pass?

On 2/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, SixxiS said:

My castle is full of characters with Aptitude. If you don't see the character you need feel free to let me know. I can take a look and see if I have it and cycle it in for ya :) Here are a few characters/skills that I'm currently hunting. Also, I'm not sure if Quixotic works with Profiteer. Could someone straighten me out on that? I hope that's not too off topic-_-

Sakura – Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic

Selkie – Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, Profiteer, Aptitude

Thank you much!

I think Quixotic does indeed work with Profiteer.

Anyway more on topic, I can help you with both Sakura and Selkie (with anything other then Profiteer). If you are still looking for these skills, of course. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

@Taguel Inigo

I can help you with Felicia and Charlotte. If you are still looking for these skills, of course.

Edited by December Knight

1 hour ago, December Knight said:

This is most likely a long shot but... Does anyone here have (or at the very least knows of a castle that has) Azama with Pass?

I think Quixotic does indeed work with Profiteer.

Anyway more on topic, I can help you with both Sakura and Selkie (with anything other then Profiteer). If you are still looking for these skills, of course. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

@Taguel Inigo

I can help you with Felicia and Charlotte. If you are still looking for these skills, of course.

Thank you very much!! I really do still need these skills.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Wanted:

-Sakura with Voice of Peace, Aptitude, and HP +5

-Selkie with Luna, Aptitude, and HP +5

-Felicia with Astra and HP +5

I can help with the bolded skills. If you are still looking for these skills, of course.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.