Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TheSwedishX said:

I've got a Hinoka x Silas pairing in the works, so I'll try and get her Luna soon.

Also, does anyone have Orochi with Rend Heaven? I want her to pass it down without waiting til later chapters.

I also have rend haven for Orochi

Only need the following to complete my Conquest skill drive :)

Shura: Lethality, Lifetaker
Niles: Dragon Fang
Xander: Dragon Fang
Arthur: Nohr Trust

Thanks for the help!

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

Edited by jaldaen

On 4/25/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sieghart said:

Anyone have Lazlow with quixotic and Ophelia with Aptitude?

Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Cinbri said:

Hi! I hope this thread is still alive too, because I'm looking for Effie with Renewal! I might have some skills on various units in return if you'd like, too!

On 5/2/2017 at 1:20 PM, UdoGudo said:

Hello, I hope this thread is still up! I'm looking for Caeldori with the following skills: Lucky Seven, Axebreaker, Sol, and Heartseeker.

Thanks in advance!

If anyone of you are still looking for the bolded skills then I can help.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

On 4/30/2017 at 8:25 PM, jaldaen said:

Only need the following to complete my Conquest skill drive :)

List of skills.

Thanks for the help!

Best Wishes,

jaldaen

I can't help with these myself but I do know where you can find some of those skills. If you're still looking for them, of course.

Effie and Percy : 13761-82739-64895-19035. If that doesn't work then look for a castle called "Hard2FindSkills".

Laslow (although, the castle only has Lifetaker) : 15149-688899-11624-85154. If that doesn't work, then look for a castle called "Artemis Keep".

Edited by December Knight

On 5/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, UdoGudo said:

Hello, I hope this thread is still up! I'm looking for Caeldori with the following skills: Lucky Seven, Axebreaker, Sol, and Heartseeker.

Thanks in advance!

I've got Sol on Caeldori right now, and I can grab Axebreaker by tomorrow.

On 05/04/2017 at 11:57 PM, December Knight said:

If anyone of you are still looking for the bolded skills then I can help.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

I can't help with these myself but I do know where you can find some of those skills. If you're still looking for them, of course.

Effie and Percy : 13761-82739-64895-19035. If that doesn't work then look for a castle called "Hard2FindSkills".

Laslow (although, the castle only has Lifetaker) : 15149-688899-11624-85154. If that doesn't work, then look for a castle called "Artemis Keep".

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Anyone have Shiro with Aptitude?

I do.

3 hours ago, UdoGudo said:

Hello again, I'm now looking for Shiro with Death Blow and Midori with Vantage.

Thanks in advance!

I can you help with both of them.

I have Shiro up and ready you but for Midori, you'll have to go to this castle... 09069-70355-27497-27205 (if the code doesn't work then look up "Skills for kids" with a Jade/Sapphire mining spots along with a Rice/Meat food spots on their castle).

On 4/25/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sieghart said:

Anyone have Lazlow with quixotic and Ophelia with Aptitude?

Thanks. 

I have Ophelia with Aptitude! Just put her up in my castle too. Address is in my signature ~

Edited by mochiprincess

16 hours ago, mochiprincess said:

Hello! Does anyone have a Laslow with Replicate, Percy with Bowbreaker, or a Silas with Shurikenfaire? Thanks! ^^

I can help you with all three units, if you're still looking for these skills by the time you see this post.