Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

On 7/11/2017 at 1:07 AM, Pitchfork said:

Wow, thank you very much!

Sure thing. I can also put up Lifetaker for Odin & Nyx and Pavise for Effie if you want. Let me know when you're done with the bolded skills above and I can put the remaining two up. 

Edited by tobuShogi

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Sure thing. I can also put up Lifetaker for Odin & Nyx and Pavise for Effie if you want. Let me know when you're done with the bolded skills above and I can put the remaining three up. 

That sounds great! Thank you for having the patients for helping me out like this. I really appreciate it.

7 hours ago, Pitchfork said:

That sounds great! Thank you for having the patients for helping me out like this. I really appreciate it.

Glad I can help :^_^: 

Do have to say though, if you're playing conquest, I suggest picking up Shurikenbreaker on your units. If it's post game then it doesn't matter too much. I can put up Shurikenbreaker for Silas, Selena, Laslow, Niles, and Nyx if you ever decide to want them.

16 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Glad I can help :^_^: 

Do have to say though, if you're playing conquest, I suggest picking up Shurikenbreaker on your units. If it's post game then it doesn't matter too much. I can put up Shurikenbreaker for Silas, Selena, Laslow, Niles, and Nyx if you ever decide to want them.

I got the bolded skills on the list in my logbook now. Thank you again for putting them up! 

Do shuriken end up becoming a huge problem in conquest?

20 hours ago, Pitchfork said:

I got the bolded skills on the list in my logbook now. Thank you again for putting them up! 

Do shuriken end up becoming a huge problem in conquest?

I personally never finished Conquest because save data but the later maps in Conquest have very annoying Ninjas. As you know, if they hit, they can inflict big debuffs on your units in addition to Poison Strike damage so it's best to not get hit by one if it can be avoided. There's also Lunge Ninja chains so that's another source of headache. So yes, shurikens do become problems. 

I've put up Odin and Nyx with Lifetaker. Also changed around some skills for Niles, Silas, Selena & Laslow if you're interested. 

Edited by tobuShogi

5 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

I personally never finished Conquest because save data but the later maps in Conquest have very annoying Ninjas. As you know, if they hit, they can inflict big debuffs on your units in addition to Poison Strike damage so it's best to not get hit by one if it can be avoided. There's also Lunge Ninja chains so that's another source of headache. So yes, shurikens do become problems. 

I've put up Odin and Nyx with Renewal. Also changed around some skills for Niles, Silas, Selena & Laslow if you're interested. 

Well, the road ahead sure sounds like fun on a bun then lol. 

Awesome, thank you! I'll check them out later tonight when it lets me back in.

On 12/07/2017 at 9:01 PM, tobuShogi said:

Oops. I meant Lifetaker on the dark mages. But yeah, good luck on endgame Conquest. I might give it an actual playthrough once I decide to complete the support log.

(I'd of taken either one lol) I like Conquests story and the characters a lot. I'm just not as enthused about Birthright.  

Edited by Pitchfork

On 7/19/2017 at 8:59 AM, OdinDark said:

Hello all, I'm looking for these skills on the following units:

Nyx: Darting Blow

Niles: Vantage, Life and Death

Hinoka: Renewal

On 7/18/2017 at 7:47 PM, Fire Emblem is cool said:

Hello everyone, i'm new to this thread and was wondering if anyone can help me acquire the following skills.

Leo- Vantage, Counter, Seal Resistance         Xander- Pavise, Vantage 

Bolded skills are up on my other castle for you guys =]

16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

11 hours ago, zettaslow said:

Bolded skills are up on my other castle for you guys =]

16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

thanks, i just picked the skill up if you need any skills let me know and i'll see if i have them or you can just visit my castles for the skills i have up rn if you need any.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2017 at 8:48 PM, tobuShogi said:

Nobility on: Gunter, Reina, Shura

Luna on: Azama, Midori, Selkie, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure, Soliel, Nina, Flora

Rend Heaven on: Midori, Percy, Hisame, Shigure, Soleil, Siegbert, Sophie, Nina, Effie

Hoshidan Unity on Asugi, Soleil, Nina 

Nohrian Trust on: Asugi, Soleil, Nina

Dragon Fang: Shiro, Sophie, Forrest, Midori, Velouria, Ignatius, Siegbert, Mitama, Dwyer, Percy, Caeldori, Hisame, Selkie, Soleil, Asugi, Shigure, Rhajat, Nina 

Looking for these skills if anyone has them

Edited by tobuShogi
updated list

On 8/8/2017 at 8:20 PM, tobuShogi said:

Looking for these skills if anyone has them

From your list, I have:
Kaden: Nobility
Kagero: Luna
Flora: Rend Heaven
Soleil: Luna, Hoshidan Unity, and Nohrian Trust
Asugi: Hoshidan Unity
Nina: Hoshidan Unity
Kiragi: Hoshidan Unity and Nohrian Trust

These will stay on my team for a while, as will the Caeldori someone requested earlier.

Castle Address: 08515-28180-60331-86514 (Court of Skills)

Edited by Phazon Archon

On 8/8/2017 at 9:20 PM, tobuShogi said:

Looking for these skills if anyone has them: Nobility on: Saizo, Kaden, Subaki, HayatoKeaton, Arthur

Also, I put up these guys with Nobility for you This guy's castle also has some of the same up too to save you some gold =] 09920 - 45537 - 08208 - 22678

16 hours ago, zettaslow said:

Also, I put up these guys with Nobility for you This guy's castle also has some of the same up too to save you some gold =] 09920 - 45537 - 08208 - 22678

Thanks a bunch. I splurged and just nabbed Nobility on all of the remaining units. Your castle greeting makes me lol every time I visit. XD

Now I have Nobility on all of the child bearing fathers. Just 5 more units and I will have Nobility on all of the units. 

Edited by tobuShogi

5 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Thanks a bunch. I splurged and just nabbed Nobility on all of the remaining units. Your castle greeting makes me lol every time I visit. XD

Now I have Nobility on all of the child bearing fathers. Just 5 more units and I will have Nobility on all of the units. 

Haha no worries. Glad I could help and that you like the greeting! :D What are the remaining 5 units? Maybe I could put them up for you too

3 hours ago, zettaslow said:

Haha no worries. Glad I could help and that you like the greeting! :D What are the remaining 5 units? Maybe I could put them up for you too

That greeting gets me and will most likely continue to get me every time :lol:

I've updated the list a few posts up but for easy reference: Gunter, Reina, Shura, Rinkah, Azura

Edited by tobuShogi