Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

50 minutes ago, Phazon Archon said:

I have updated as well (and picked up Elise's Certain Blow; thanks!). I now have the following on display:

Forrest: Dragon Fang

Ignatius: Nohrian Trust
Midori: Dragon Fang
Shigure: Dragon Fang
Shiro: Luna
Siegbert: Dragon Fang
Sophie: Nohrian Trust

I'm confused as to how you acquire skills as quickly as you have been. My guess is you have a much better list of castles than I do.

Thanks. I'll drop by tomorrow to pick them up. Hopefully Certain Blow will serve you well. 

Actually, I get the skills from your castle. I just use the save trick. I save at the castle battle and once I get the skill I want, I save it to another slot. The logbook is global so any skills you get are accessible across all of your save files. Then I soft reset and it brings me back to the castle battle again and repeat this process until I have all of the skills that I want. This method does require a lot of gold though since I have to pay full price for each skill except for the last skill. Once I do my first clear, I review the prices and buy the most expensive skill last so I get the best discount.    

Edited by tobuShogi

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/17/2017 at 0:56 AM, tobuShogi said:

Actually, I get the skills from your castle. I just use the save trick. I save at the castle battle and once I get the skill I want, I save it to another slot. The logbook is global so any skills you get are accessible across all of your save files. Then I soft reset and it brings me back to the castle battle again and repeat this process until I have all of the skills that I want. This method does require a lot of gold though since I have to pay full price for each skill except for the last skill. Once I do my first clear, I review the prices and buy the most expensive skill last so I get the best discount.    

...Oh. I have never messed with the logbook, so I didn't realize this was possible. It's a neat trick, but I think I'll stick with the standard "buy a skill per day" method: less grinding for gold that way. New Hana skills are 11,000-14,000 for me, even when half off.
Thank you for the insight, though!

3 hours after posting, I have obtained Nobility on Reina. This combo is on display at both my castle and NEWGrossSkill.
14 hours after posting, I have found Dragon Fang on Hisame. You will find him at: 02914-48537-97238-33196. The castle also has Rend Heaven on Siegbert, which I have placed onto my Siegbert.
Next day edit: My Midori now has Luna on her.

Edited by Phazon Archon

On 8/17/2017 at 2:21 AM, Phazon Archon said:

...Oh. I have never messed with the logbook, so I didn't realize this was possible. It's a neat trick, but I think I'll stick with the standard "buy a skill per day" method: less grinding for gold that way. New Hana skills are 11,000-14,000 for me, even when half off.
Thank you for the insight, though!

3 hours after posting, I have obtained Nobility on Reina. This combo is on display at both my castle and NEWGrossSkill.
14 hours after posting, I have found Dragon Fang on Hisame. You will find him at: 02914-48537-97238-33196. The castle also has Rend Heaven on Siegbert, which I have placed onto my Siegbert.
Next day edit: My Midori now has Luna on her.

Sure thing. Just passing the knowledge along. I've only learned about the logbook trick from this thread. I've been using Museum Melee to grind supports and it's a decent way to earn gold for weapons that I plan on keeping. 

That Hana is probably a few skills from having all of the skills judging from what you're paying for skills. Too bad Hana isn't that popular based on what I've seen. 

Thanks for looking out for me. Decided to just aim for Hoshidan Unity & Nohrian Trust on all of the kids since most of them have Hoshidan Unity anyway. Updated list below:

Nobility: Gunter, Shura, Forrest, Percy, Velouria

Luna: Azama, Hisame, Shigure, Nina, Flora

Rend Heaven: Midori, Shigure, Nina, Effie

Hoshidan Unity: Mitama, Selkie

Nohrian Trust: Nina, Ignatius, Dwyer, Forrest, Shiro, Hisame, Shigure, Siegbert, Mitama, Selkie

Edited by tobuShogi

On 8/18/2017 at 0:13 PM, MeddlingMage said:

Looking for Keaton with Lancebreaker.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:02 AM, tobuShogi said:

Thanks for looking out for me. Decided to just aim for Hoshidan Unity & Nohrian Trust on all of the kids since most of them have Hoshidan Unity anyway. Updated list below:

I have more skills for both of you:
Keaton: Lancebreaker
Forrest: Nohrian Trust
Mitama: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust
Selkie: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust
Shigure: Nohrian Trust
Shiro: Nohrian Trust
Siegbert: Nohrian Trust

I want to become a rotating skill shop: if I don't have a skill someone is looking for, it gives me an extra incentive to find it for my own collection.
3 hours after posting, my Shigure now has Rend Heaven.
19 hours after posting, my Shigure now has Luna.

Edited by Phazon Archon

On 8/19/2017 at 6:53 PM, Phazon Archon said:

I have more skills for both of you:

Keaton: Lancebreaker
Forrest: Nohrian Trust
Mitama: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust
Selkie: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust
Shigure: Nohrian Trust
Shiro: Nohrian Trust
Siegbert: Nohrian Trust

I want to become a rotating skill shop: if I don't have a skill someone is looking for, it gives me an extra incentive to find it for my own collection.
3 hours after posting, my Shigure now has Rend Heaven.
19 hours after posting, my Shigure now has Luna.

I thought about doing that so I might do it eventually. I'll stop by tomorrow for Shigure. Didn't get him for some reason. Updated list:

On 8/19/2017 at 0:02 PM, tobuShogi said:

Luna: Azama, Hisame, Shigure, Nina, Flora

Rend Heaven: Midori, Shigure, Nina, Effie

Nohrian Trust: Nina, Ignatius, Dwyer, Hisame

Edited by tobuShogi

Heyo, I'm having difficulty finishing up my character skills so I would be elated if anyone had the skills I'm searching for, which are:

Xander: Wary Fighter

Leo: Wary Fighter

Effie: Strength +2, Trample

Sakura: Certain Blow

Mitama: Shuriken Faire

Benny: Resistance +2

Takumi: Gamble

Elise: Gentilhomme

Velouria: Trample

15 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

These two combinations are now ready to go in my castle.

i was wondering if you could put a kiragi up with nohrian trust and hoshidan unity and maybe death blow, gamble and lethality or astra if you also have them on him. 

Edited by Fire Emblem is cool

52 minutes ago, Fire Emblem is cool said:

i was wondering if you could put a kiragi up with nohrian trust and hoshidan unity and maybe death blow, gamble and lethality or astra if you also have them on him. 

I don't have Gamble on Kiragi, but the other 5 skills are now on display for you.

Castle Address: 08515-28180-60331-86514 (Court of Skills)

Edited by Phazon Archon
I post my address once per page (out of signature)

17 hours ago, Cheesentrees said:

Heyo, I'm having difficulty finishing up my character skills so I would be elated if anyone had the skills I'm searching for, which are:

Velouria: Trample

She is up with Trample

@Phazon Archon Got Midori, Shigure, Ignatius, and Dwyer! Updated list below:

Luna: Azama, Hisame, Nina, Flora

Shurikenfaire: Flora

Rally Magic: Laslow

Rally Strength & Rally Luck: Shigure

Rend Heaven: Nina, Effie

Nohrian Trust: Nina, Hisame

Edited by tobuShogi

7 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Updated list below:

Another update from me:
Flora: Shurikenfaire
Shigure: Rally Strength

NEWGrossSkill has Luna and Nohrian Trust on Nina. I was busy picking up other skills from him, so I suggest grabbing these before he updates.

Edited by Phazon Archon

On 8/25/2017 at 8:18 PM, Phazon Archon said:

Another update from me:

NEWGrossSkill has Luna and Nohrian Trust on Nina. I was busy picking up other skills from him, so I suggest grabbing these before he updates.

thanks for the kiragi skills, just grabbed them now. also noting that i'm looking for gamble on both forrest and kiragi so if anyone has any of these skills please let me know as all other online castle exchange forums are outdated and i can't seem to find any castles with those skills.

Edited by Fire Emblem is cool

18 hours ago, Phazon Archon said:

Another update from me:

Thanks. I got the skills for all three units. Updated list:

Luna: Azama, Hisame, Flora

Rally Magic: Laslow

Rend Heaven: Nina, Effie

Nohrian Trust: Hisame

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem is cool said:

thanks for the kiragi skills, just grabbed them now. also noting that i'm looking for gamble on both forrest and kiragi as well as vantage, but for kiragi only, so if anyone has any of these skills please let me know as all other online castle exchange forums are outdated and i can't seem to find any castles with those skills.

Kiragi with Vantage is up

Edited by tobuShogi