Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Aptitude can only legitimately be learnt by Mozu and her children as far as I'm aware.

You can however (as many like to do) learn the skill with other characters through illegitimate ways.

It's pretty easy. All you have to do is find someone who has the skill (hacked) onto the character of your choice and beat them in a Castle Battle. Bearing in mind, most players have probably never hacked the game, but there will be hundreds of carriers of hacked skills. :)

Edited by Red Falcon
fixed typo

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Red Falcon said:

Aptitude can only legitimately be learnt by Mozu and her children as far as I'm aware.

You can however (as many like to do) learn the skill with other characters through illegitimate ways.

It's pretty easy. All you have to do is find someone who has the skill (hacked) onto the character of your choice and beat them in a Castle Battle. Bearing in mind, most players have probably never hacked the game, but there will be hundreds of carriers of hacked skills. :)

Yes. I learned about hacking. So I need to fight them? I cannot buy the unit?

Well, in order to buy the skill you must win the Castle Battle first.

First, find the skill. Next, win the battle. Then, recruit the character or purchase the skill. I do the latter. :)

Just now, Red Falcon said:

Well, in order to buy the skill you must win the Castle Battle first.

First, find the skill. Next, win the battle. Then, recruit the character or purchase the skill. I do the latter. :)

Thanks for the help. So multiple questions. 

1. Does it have to be "my unit/corrin" that has the skill, or can it be anyone

2. Does aptitude need to be one of their equipped skills, or just one of the skills they know, but is not equipped

3. Does anyone have a simple castle for easy battle?

1 minute ago, Tkn91191 said:

Thanks for the help. So multiple questions. 

1. Does it have to be "my unit/corrin" that has the skill, or can it be anyone

2. Does aptitude need to be one of their equipped skills, or just one of the skills they know, but is not equipped

3. Does anyone have a simple castle for easy battle?

4. Would the unit have an unlimited supply of the skill?

1. This will work for any of the characters in the game that you can recruit. Corrin, Azura, Kaze, your children, etc. etc.

2. The skill that you want to obtain MUST be equiped on their character. You cannot learn EVERY skill that their character knows. Hence requests threads like this being a thing. But since they CAN equip up to 5 skills each time you encounter them, you could learn a maximum of 5 skills per visit.

3. If you request a skill here, the helpful host will most likely provide an easy castle to win with no threat to you.

4. Once you have learned a skill and saved the character that has that skill to your logbook, you can easily re-purchase the same skill on another game file. For instance if my Corrin learns Astra on my first playthrough, then I beat the game and save my Corrin into my logbook, on any new playthroughs I can pull up the logbook and get Astra back on Corrin. This will work between Birthright, Conquest and Revelation. :)

59 minutes ago, Red Falcon said:

1. This will work for any of the characters in the game that you can recruit. Corrin, Azura, Kaze, your children, etc. etc.

2. The skill that you want to obtain MUST be equiped on their character. You cannot learn EVERY skill that their character knows. Hence requests threads like this being a thing. But since they CAN equip up to 5 skills each time you encounter them, you could learn a maximum of 5 skills per visit.

3. If you request a skill here, the helpful host will most likely provide an easy castle to win with no threat to you.

4. Once you have learned a skill and saved the character that has that skill to your logbook, you can easily re-purchase the same skill on another game file. For instance if my Corrin learns Astra on my first playthrough, then I beat the game and save my Corrin into my logbook, on any new playthroughs I can pull up the logbook and get Astra back on Corrin. This will work between Birthright, Conquest and Revelation. :)

Thank you for all of your help. And if anyone else reads this, I am looking to get aptitude on all of my units. Thank you

Edited by Tkn91191

8 hours ago, Tkn91191 said:

Thank you for all of your help. And if anyone else reads this, I am looking to get aptitude on all of my units. Thank you

What version are you playing? I put up the Avatar, Azura, Felicia, Silas, Sakura, Elise, Subaki, Hana, Azama, & Setsuna with Apitude

58 minutes ago, zettaslow said:

What version are you playing? I put up the Avatar, Azura, Felicia, Silas, Sakura, Elise, Subaki, Hana, Azama, & Setsuna with Apitude

I was going through birthright. Your message helped. In fact, bad news, i actually got every single one you listed. But thank you. I still need to get everyone else on it though. I have an excel sheet to keep track.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:19 AM, Tkn91191 said:

I am looking to get aptitude on all of my units

I've got some units up with aptitude: 01500-76475-73973-20837

23 hours ago, Tkn91191 said:

I was going through birthright. Your message helped. In fact, bad news, i actually got every single one you listed. But thank you. I still need to get everyone else on it though. I have an excel sheet to keep track.

No probs. I put up the other Hosh characters with Aptitude.

52 minutes ago, Noisy said:

Looking for a Caeldori  with aptitude, can anyone help me out?

Sure thing. She's up for ya!

11 hours ago, Tkn91191 said:

I am so close to having a complete set. I just need these people with aptitude. If anyone has them, please help. Thank you

Shigure
Dwyer
Yukimura
Ignatius
Izana

I have Dwyer and Ignatius for you.

castle address: 06395-76564-73177-09443

31 minutes ago, Noisy said:

Looking for aptitude on Anna, Izana, Felicia, Gunter and Scarlet if anyone could help me out. Thanks!

Felicia and Scarlet are up: 01500-76475-73973-20837

On 5/6/2018 at 9:15 AM, Tkn91191 said:

I am so close to having a complete set. I just need these people with aptitude. If anyone has them, please help. Thank you

Shigure
Dwyer
Yukimura
Ignatius
Izana

On 5/6/2018 at 8:55 PM, Noisy said:

I have Dwyer and Ignatius for you.

Anybody have my other 3 with aptitude? please and thank you.

27 minutes ago, Tkn91191 said:

Anybody have my other 3 with aptitude? please and thank you.

I have Shigure with Aptitude. You'll need to give me some time to get my castle address and everything ready for you...

Might you have either of the two I requested? Also looking for Xander with draconic hex.

2 minutes ago, TheJoshdog.com said:

I'm not sure how to make it so that my warriors don't attack.

Select a unit -> Tactics -> Hold

They'll hold their position and only attack stuff in weapon range.