On 5/31/2018 at 12:04 PM, Sock said:

He's up: 01500-76475-73973-20837

What?

Thank you so much!

I meant Sophie with lethality

sorry my spelling sucks

4 hours ago, (s)ad touch said:

Anyone got corrin with axefaire?

Yes actually I do. Here's my castle address. 13286-83863-06548-39165 Everyone has been set to hold, the Throne is empty so you should be able to just walk right in. Make sure the castle name reads Scrubbs, I have more than one active save file and I don't know if it's a differant address or not for each one or if it's the same. I also updated everything after setting it up so everything should be good to go. I have a few other skills on Corrin beyond Axefair that I hope interest you and you can make use of.

Edited by SavageVolug

On 6/3/2018 at 7:31 AM, (s)ad touch said:

@SavageVolug

it didnt work

"could not find the data" it says

why

I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure why that would be the case. Ok, I checked things like my Castle Address to make sure I didn't misplace a number and everything seems to be correct. The only thing I can think of is that I had not filled out the Avatar Card for streetpass, which I just did. Give it another try and see if this fixes anything. Again my address is : 13286-83863-06548-39165. Again I'm sorry for the difficulty, hopefully this fixes the problem. If it still does not work give my Revelations file a try, the name of that castle will be Ft. Thraccia. Everyone is set to Hold, the Throne is empty and the Castle address is the same. I set Corrin up with Axefair on that one too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Arcphoenix my Revelations file, which I was just talking about has a Corrin with Vantage. Address is 13286-83863-06548-39165, the name of the castle will be Ft. Thraccia. I have more than one active file and playthrough.

Edited by SavageVolug

@SavageVolug

If you have multiple files the most recently updated one will the one that people find. In other words the save file in which you last chose the "update data" option. For example, I just looked up your castle names:  Scrubbs is not up, Ft. Thraccia is. I also searched your castle address, it's correct. The castle address is the same for all save files using the same game data; if you had two separate cartridges/3DSs you'd get two different numbers.

Also I don't think filling out the card has anything to do with it. I've visited people who have the default card settings. However, not activating StreetPass on that particular file might be something... I'm curious now. You mind helping me test? Search the castle name Test#1 and tell me if it comes up (no spaces, btw). If it doesn't, search my castle address and tell me what shows up: 01500-76475-73973-20837 With this test file I don't have StreetPass activated; I can't view the bulletin board. I didn't update the card, but I did update the team. And obviously I chose "update data". Let's see what happens.

9 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

@Arcphoenix my Revelations file, which I was just talking about has a Corrin with Vantage. Address is 13286-83863-06548-39165, the name of the castle will be Ft. Thraccia. I have more than one active file and playthrough.

Thank you.

Edited by Arcphoenix

@Sock I just searched for the castle name Test#1 and no spaces as you requested. A castle with that name did pop up that I was able to visit. Party included Shi (Corrin), Rinkah, Kaze, Sakura, Azura, and Jacob. Shi was a level 9, Rinkah a level 4, Kaze a level 3, Sakura level 1, Azura level 1 and Jacob level 1. All of them with skills you'd expect for those levels. Although Jacob had both Resistance +2 and Gentilhomme which I'm not sure if he should at that level. 

3 minutes ago, SavageVolug said:

@Sock I just searched for the castle name Test#1 and no spaces as you requested. A castle with that name did pop up that I was able to visit. Party included Shi (Corrin), Rinkah, Kaze, Sakura, Azura, and Jacob. Shi was a level 9, Rinkah a level 4, Kaze a level 3, Sakura level 1, Azura level 1 and Jacob level 1. All of them with skills you'd expect for those levels. Although Jacob had both Resistance +2 and Gentilhomme which I'm not sure if he should at that level. 

Yeah, that's it. All right, not updating the card has nothing to do with it nor does not activating StreetPass.

We overlooked something obvious, I just realized...

@(s)ad touch Do you happen to be PAL region?

Does anyone have any of the following skills for Scarlet? Dragon Fang, Renewel, Shelter, Vantage and maybe Lethality for good measure. If anyone has any of these that would be great.

Edited by SavageVolug

9 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Does anyone have any of the following skills for Scarlet? Dragon Fang, Renewel, Shelter, Vantage and maybe Lethality for good measure. If anyone has any of these that would be great.

Got Renewal and Vantage on her: 01500-76475-73973-20837