Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

On 8/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, Bronzeswagger22 said:

Anyone have Shigure with Axebreaker? I tried one of the older comments on this thread earlier, but they had already changed it unfortunately.

I have him up for you

15792-61755-67967-64741

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Does anyone have Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker for Corrin? Luna, Armored Blow and Lethality would also be nice but I'm primarily after Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker.

Dang it! I used to have Bowbreaker on Corrin, But I deleted that save, Sorry. I do have Luna on my main Corrin though.

15 minutes ago, MyLuckyHaiku said:

Dang it! I used to have Bowbreaker on Corrin, But I deleted that save, Sorry. I do have Luna on my main Corrin though.

Thanks MyLuckyHaiku, this is still a help, I also grabbed wary fighter and the potion skill off of Corrin as well, because........REASONS! It might be a good skill anytime a statbooster is used. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

To anyone reading this I am still looking for Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker for Corrin as well as Armored Blow, Lethality and Shelter. But primarily Bowbreaker and Tomebreaker.

1 minute ago, SavageVolug said:

Thanks MyLuckyHaiku, this is still a help, I also grabbed wary fighter and the potion skill off of Corrin as well, because........REASONS! It might be a good skill anytime a statbooster is used. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

No problem, I'm always happy to help with skills when possible.

8 hours ago, MyLuckyHaiku said:

Y'know, I feel bad because I have a Kana with aptitude except it's female Kana. *Facepalm* 

I had a kana earlier, when I filled up my library with 99% of all units with aptitude. Then somebody told me that male is a separate unit from female, and, can't be used. I have been looking for months for one, and nobody has responded.

3 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Does anyone have a Charlotte, Silas and Xander with any of the following: Vantage, Astra, Lethality, Shove and Swordfair (for Charlotte) Lancefaire (for Xander and Silas)

Silas is up with Vantage.

On 9/8/2018 at 3:30 PM, SavageVolug said:

Does anyone have a Corrin with Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Shelter, Armored Blow, and Lancefair? Any of these would be great but I am primarily after Bow and Tomebreaker at the moment.

If you still need Armored Blow, My Corrin has it now