Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I just tried a couple Castles from earlier in the thread, and spent way too much time visiting every Nohr castle titled "Free Skills" or "FREE SKILLS" without any luck. Can anyone put up a Peri with *any* decent skill? Lancefaire would be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers ;)

Now looking for Laslow with any Rally skills, especially Spectrum and Skill. (Preferably you could leave him up for a few days so I can grab them all? :D)

Also, Sophie with Replicate would be much appreciated ^^

I have Speed, Defense and Resistance on Laslow if you want him to be a full Rally Unit

Also Sophie is up

Also looking for Luna, Rend Heaven, Aegis and Pavise on Kaze if anyone has them.

Don't know if you got Kaze already but hes up. (Only Pavise tho).

Hey all,

I just tried a couple Castles from earlier in the thread, and spent way too much time visiting every Nohr castle titled "Free Skills" or "FREE SKILLS" without any luck. Can anyone put up a Peri with *any* decent skill? Lancefaire would be ideal, but beggars can't be choosers ;)

Peri is my wife so she has some good skills plus Lancefaire.

Does anybody have a Felicia with miracle? I've been trying to find one for over 3 months and I still haven't found one :(

Dude, Gross is the man for you: http://pastebin.com/7yC3Hear

Looking for Aptitude on Kaden, Shura, and Benny and Charlotte.

All of them except for shura are up with Aptitude

Edited by FirenBelmont

I have Speed, Defense and Resistance on Laslow if you want him to be a full Rally Unit

Also Sophie is up

Don't know if you got Kaze already but hes up. (Only Pavise tho).

Peri is my wife so she has some good skills plus Lancefaire.

Dude, Gross is the man for you: http://pastebin.com/7yC3Hear

All of them except for shura are up with Aptitude

Ah, he isn't responding, if anyone has a Felicia with miracle please put her up with your castle #. I don't have much to give other than accessories/free building use/battle.

Ah, he isn't responding, if anyone has a Felicia with miracle please put her up with your castle #. I don't have much to give other than accessories/free building use/battle.

05002-65962-89842-33117. If you are at Cidade Erin, my Revelation castle, you're golden. Make your payment 3,000,000 gold an Armored Shell if possible...

Edited by shiningpikablu252

Does anyone have Peri, Laslow and Niles with good skills?

I don't know if these count as good skills to you or not but if anything looks good, feel free to tell me (and if not, then just ignore this post).

[Laslow] Death Blow, Swordfaire, Renewal, Luna, Luck +4, Vengeance, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Amaterasu, Savage Blow, and Aptitude.

[Peri] Death Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Renewal, Counter, Pavise, Vantage, Replicate, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, and Aptitude.

[Niles] Live to Serve, Death Blow, Bowfaire, Renewal, Replicate, Astra, Luna, Vengeance, Life and Death, Trample, Tomebreaker, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Life Taker, and Aptitude.

Looking for Nobility on the father characters except for Kaze, Ryoma, Xander and Niles. So they are: Jakob, Silas, Takumi, Saizo, Kaden, Hinata, Azama, Subaki, Hayato, Leo, Benny, Keaton, Arthur, Odin, an Laslow.

Also looking for Rend Heaven and Aegis on Kaze if anyone has them.

Looking for above skills if anyone has them.

I don't know if these count as good skills to you or not but if anything looks good, feel free to tell me (and if not, then just ignore this post).

[Laslow] Death Blow, Swordfaire, Renewal, Luna, Luck +4, Vengeance, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Wary Fighter, Axefaire, Amaterasu, Savage Blow, and Aptitude.

[Peri] Death Blow, Swordfaire, Lancefaire, Renewal, Counter, Pavise, Vantage, Replicate, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Armored Blow, Trample, and Aptitude.

[Niles] Live to Serve, Death Blow, Bowfaire, Renewal, Replicate, Astra, Luna, Vengeance, Life and Death, Trample, Tomebreaker, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Life Taker, and Aptitude.

Niles: Tomebreaker, Astra, Luna, Lifetaker, Replicate.

Peri: Swordfaire, Counter, Pavise, Armored Blow, Vantage.

Laslow: Renewal, Luna, Axefaire, Amaterasu, Savage Blow.

If you could, those would help me a lot.

Niles: Tomebreaker, Astra, Luna, Lifetaker, Replicate.

Peri: Swordfaire, Counter, Pavise, Armored Blow, Vantage.

Laslow: Renewal, Luna, Axefaire, Amaterasu, Savage Blow.

If you could, those would help me a lot.

Alright, my castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

Thank you very much!

I'll let you know as soon as I get them.

No problem.

Need lots. Just having one skill would be quite helpful!

Keaton: Sol

Niles: Shurikenbreaker

Odin: Swordfaire

Beruka: Aegis and Pavise

Effie: Sol and Axefaire

Ophelia: Pavise

Soleil: Aegis and Swordfaire

Percy: Trample and Sol

Velouria: Sol

Kana-M: Sol and Aegis

Nina: Pavise and Trample

Aruthur: Trample

Felicia: Aptitude, Shurikenfaire, Inspiration, and Pavise

Scarlet: Vengence, Gamble, and Bowbreaker

I can help out with everything, other then the bolded skills. If you want, you can PM me with a set of skills you want first and work from there.

Hey! Does anyone have Corrin with Tomefaire?

I do. My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129, I have no one on the throne and no one will attack/chase you.

I can help out with everything, other then the bolded skills. If you want, you can PM me with a set of skills you want first and work from there.

Aye thanks a bunch!

I just did Effie. (And have it so I can do multiple skills in a day).

If the next batch could be: Felicia, Keaton, Velouria, Beruka, Ophelia, Soleli, Nina, and Percy

Then: Odin, Kana-M, and Scarlet