Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can get aptitude on first gen?

in that case, does anyone have subaki with aptitude?

You can technically obtain it but not legally, but by now it's been passed down so much it doesn't matter lol. And also, yes, I have Subaki set up in my castle with aptitude. (address is in sig)

Ah! Thank you so much! Do you know if there is any way to speed up the cool down process from revisiting your castle?

From what I've heard, if you visit like 30 castles(don't quote me on that though), it'll allow you to revisit the same castle again on the same day but I don't know if you're willing to do that. I can leave it up for a few days so you don't have to resort to it. I don't have much to offer other than Aptitude anyways.

From what I've heard, if you visit like 30 castles(don't quote me on that though), it'll allow you to revisit the same castle again on the same day but I don't know if you're willing to do that. I can leave it up for a few days so you don't have to resort to it. I don't have much to offer other than Aptitude anyways.

Yeah, visiting 30 castles every time seems a little excessive lol. So thanks for leaving it up :)

Still looking for the following skills:

Sophie with Savage Blow
Shiro with Astra, Darting Blow, Duelist's Blow and Renewal/Lifetaker
Forrest with Rally Magic and Rally Strenght
Asugi with Life and Death, Death Blow, Rend Heaven and Savage Blow
Ignatious with Certain Blow and Savage Blow

Looking for Rally Magic, Luck, Defense and Resistance on Laslow if anyone has them

so my laslow has rally speed, skill, and spectrum. does anyone have laslow with a rally that's not one of those 3? replicate will probably be his fourth skill.

I got Laslow with Rally Defense and Resistance for both of you

Hey y'all I'm looking for:

Kagero, Keaton, Kaden, Shura, Ignatius, Kiragi, Benny and Arthur all with aptitude!

Would be really grateful if this can happen soon please lol.

Bolded guys are up. I have almost everyone with Aptitude but another guy already provided you with most of the units you requested.

anyone have sakura with bowfaire?

She's up.

Also, most of you guys don't know about the castle visit """""glitch""""" but here it is: http://bit.ly/2is5MJ9

And here's a video showing it works: https://youtu.be/TX5WE4M7MjI

I just tested it, still works just as it did since it was first discovered.

Obviously you will need the Ghostly Gold dlc to cost all the skills that you want since you'll have to buy them at full price, and remember that you should buy the most expensive skills first so you don't overpay for the whole set.

Edited by FirenBelmont

@FirenBelmont Thanks again for the skills.

As for the skill buying exploit, you pretty much only need to inherit one skill from them and they'll be added to the logbook so you don't have to clear the castle for each skill you want from the unit. I know that if you recruit the unit twice, it will still only take up one slot in the logbook. Not sure if this changes if you change the skills on the unit though.

@FirenBelmont Thanks again for the skills.

As for the skill buying exploit, you pretty much only need to inherit one skill from them and they'll be added to the logbook so you don't have to clear the castle for each skill you want from the unit. I know that if you recruit the unit twice, it will still only take up one slot in the logbook. Not sure if this changes if you change the skills on the unit though.

Thats what the post also said, you are just adding them to the logbook so you'll need a lot of money to get all the skills onto your units on the main save file. And if you go into the same castle the next day (without the exploit) and theres a unit you recruited but with different skills, then those skill will be updated into the logbook overwritting the previous ones; i.e., you recruit a unit with all the Rally skills and its added into the logbook, then next day that unit has a diferent set of skills and the logbook will just update the skills from that unit instead of creating a second slot for it.

So be mindful of that in case you need the same set of skills from a logbook unit in other save files, as well as the fact that when you reach 99 registered units the next unique unit you recruit will erease the first unit registered to make space for itself unless it has a lock (then it will just erease the unit below, if it has a lock too then it will erease the first unit without it) and the game won't tell you this.

Edited by FirenBelmont

Thats what the post also said, you are just adding them to the logbook so you'll need a lot of money to get all the skills onto your units on the main save file. And if you got into the same castle the next day (without the exploit) and theres a unit you recruited but with different skills, then those skill will be updated into the logbook overwritting the previous ones; i.e., you recruit a unit with all the Rally skills and its added into the logbook, then next day that unit has a diferent set of skills and the logbook will just update the skills from that unit instead of creating a second slot for it.

So be mindful of that in case you need the same set of skills from a logbook unit in other save files, as well as the fact that when you reach 99 registered units the next unique unit you recruit will erease the first unit registered to make space for itself unless it has a lock (then it will just erease the unit below, if it has a lock too then it will erease the first unit without it) and the game won't tell you this.

So the unit is tied to the castle. That makes sense since you only get one castle address per game.

I was wondering how the game handles skills in the logbook so thank you for the explanation.

I'm looking for charlotte with aptitude along with any other good skills for her. If anyone knows of a castle that could help me out, I would appreciate it.

She's up with Aptitude. Mine also has Astra if you're interested.

Still a few I'm looking for.

Hisame: Aptitude, Sol, Pavise, and Aegis

Kaden: Aptitude and Renewal

Benny: Aptitude, Luna, and Aegis

Hinata: Aptitude

Hana: Aptitude

Kana-M: Sol

Aruthur: Trample

Scarlet: Vengence

Bolded units are up with Aptitude. Benny gets Luna naturally btw.