Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Dnarris said:

Oh shoot. Maybe I forgot to update >_<. Does it matter that my Kana is female?

She's up now. I checked defenses this time.

Unlike Corrin, gender for Kana does in fact come into play with regards to skill buying (you can only get skills for male Kana from a male Kana, same thing with female Kana).

Don't worry about it though, I still appreciate the effort to help :D:  This is why I love this thread so much.  Everyone is quick to respond to assist you if they can!

On 2/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, Dnarris said:

I'm also looking for any Fuga skills. Especially death blow, certain blow, gamble, or any abilities like quick draw, trample, etc.

Bolded skills are up. He also has Aptitude, Nobility, and Luna in case you're interested in those too.

Looking for the skills listed below if anyone has them

Nobility: Gunter, Shura, Forrest, Percy, Velouria, Midori

Rend Heaven: Effie, Ignatius

Nohrian Trust: Hisame

Aegis: Selkie

Certain Blow: Laslow, Kaden, Keaton, Hinata, Subaki, Hisame, Selkie, Sophie, Siegbert, Midori

Edited by tobuShogi

On 2/25/2018 at 1:40 PM, tobuShogi said:

Bolded skills are up. He also has Aptitude, Nobility, and Luna in case you're interested in those too.

Looking for the skills listed below if anyone has them

I got the Fuga skills. Thanks!

I put Keaton up with certain blow for you. 

My address is 17145-53111-09360-37382

On 2/26/2018 at 3:37 PM, Dnarris said:

I got the Fuga skills. Thanks!

I put Keaton up with certain blow for you. 

My address is 17145-53111-09360-37382

Sure thing.

I got the skill for Keaton, thanks!

Edited by tobuShogi

19 minutes ago, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

if anybody has some good skills for Nina that would be great, Astra would be nice but any good skills for Nina would be great.

I've got her up with Draconic Hex, Grisly Wound, Quick Draw, Trample, Nobility

7 hours ago, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

if anybody has some good skills for Nina that would be great, Astra would be nice but any good skills for Nina would be great.

Don't know what constitutes as "good" but my Nina is up with Luna, Dragon Fang, Bowfaire, Vantage, and Aptitude.

5 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Don't know what constitutes as "good" but my Nina is up with Luna, Dragon Fang, Bowfaire, Vantage, and Aptitude.

I know it’s not the best skill on Nina but I was trying to see how well Nina would do to lower other units stats, but I might try out dragon fang from your castle.

I know it’s not the best skill on Nina but I was trying to see how well Nina would do to lower other units stats, but I might try out dragon fang from your castle, also if you have any suggestions for good skills on Nina that would be great so then I could stop testing skills on her lol.

Edited by HeyThatsMyCookie

I'm trying to get all gen 1 characters to have both Shove and Shelter at their disposal. Corrin and Charlotte are all set in this regard but if anyone has these for any of the others it would make things A LOT smoother and faster. I'm on Revelations so it doesn't matter whether or not it's a Hoshidian or Nohrian character. 

13 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

I'm trying to get all gen 1 characters to have both Shove and Shelter at their disposal. Corrin and Charlotte are all set in this regard but if anyone has these for any of the others it would make things A LOT smoother and faster. I'm on Revelations so it doesn't matter whether or not it's a Hoshidian or Nohrian character. 

I have Shove on Felicia and Azura up for ya. Happy birthday to Azura!

They're on this FC: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

7 hours ago, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

If anybody has any good skills for either Hinata or Hana that would be great

I put them up with:

Hinata- Dragon Fang, Heartseeker, Savage Blow, Death Blow, Renewal

Hana-  Lancebreaker, Seal Defense, Savage Blow, Lucky Seven, Quixotic

It's the FC in my sig

On 3/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, HeyThatsMyCookie said:

I know it’s not the best skill on Nina but I was trying to see how well Nina would do to lower other units stats, but I might try out dragon fang from your castle, also if you have any suggestions for good skills on Nina that would be great so then I could stop testing skills on her lol.

I'm going to assume that you are still playing through Conquest. If that is the case, you definitely want Shurikenbreaker on her, which she gets naturally. Other than that, Bowfaire is generally good for some more firepower since she doesn't have the best damage output.        

On 3/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, SavageVolug said:

I've put up Hinoka with Shelter and Benny with Shove.

Edited by tobuShogi

6 hours ago, zettaslow said:

I have Shove on Felicia and Azura up for ya. Happy birthday to Azura!

They're on this FC: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

I put them up with:

Hinata- Dragon Fang, Heartseeker, Savage Blow, Death Blow, Renewal

Hana-  Lancebreaker, Seal Defense, Savage Blow, Lucky Seven, Quixotic

It's the FC in my sig

Alrighty, thanks!

I'm going to assume that you are still playing through Conquest. If that is the case, you definitely want Shurikenbreaker on her, which she gets naturally. Other than that, Bowfaire is generally good for some more firepower since she doesn't have the best damage output.        

I've put up Hinoka with Shelter Benny with Shove.

I guess I should have mentioned I’m playing revelations, and at the moment I’m getting ready for a challenge so I want to know good skills on units, so I’m building them for fun on my file of revelations that is already finished.