Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

I am in need of an Odin or Ophelia with Counter, kiragi and midori with either Point Blank or Astra, and or a Shigure with Aegis, Bow Breaker or Lancefaire.

Castle Address is 00073-34849-33590-44814 Thanks in advance.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/24/2018 at 9:12 AM, SavageVolug said:

On my Revelation's file I'm trying to get Shelter and Shove for all characters. If anyone has Shove for Silas and Arthur I'd appreciate it.

I don't have for Silas/Arthur, but I've got Shelter+Shove on these characters: Azura, Felicia, Hinoka, Nyx, Beruka, Camilla, Kaze, Ryoma, Xander, Shigure, Asugi, Shiro and Soleil. And Shove on Saizo.

If you need any of these, let me know and I'll put them up!

On 3/24/2018 at 8:12 AM, SavageVolug said:

On my Revelation's file I'm trying to get Shelter and Shove for all characters. If anyone has Shove for Silas and Arthur I'd appreciate it.

I do have Shelter for the following units (excluding those with Heart Seal access): Benny, Charlotte, Kaze, Selena, and Ignatius.  Would any (or all) of these be of any interest to you? 

Well just in case you need them, I put them up for you :):

Edited by anniec8711

7 hours ago, ShinjiFan4ever said:

I am in need of an Odin or Ophelia with Counter, kiragi and midori with either Point Blank or Astra, and or a Shigure with Aegis, Bow Breaker or Lancefaire.

Castle Address is 00073-34849-33590-44814 Thanks in advance.

Kiragi and Midori are up with Astra.

Just a note that DLC skills like Point Blank can not be obtained via skill buying.

Edited by tobuShogi

19 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

I do have Shelter for the following units (excluding those with Heart Seal access): Benny, Charlotte, Kaze, Selena, and Ignatius.  Would any (or all) of these be of any interest to you? 

Well just in case you need them, I put them up for you :):

Thanks, I'll go grab them now. This will help. Both Shove and Shelter are such good skills there's a lot you can do with them, plus Shove in paticular is a lot of fun to do and very amusing as well. Again thank you for your help.

19 hours ago, Sock said:

I don't have for Silas/Arthur, but I've got Shelter+Shove on these characters: Azura, Felicia, Hinoka, Nyx, Beruka, Camilla, Kaze, Ryoma, Xander, Shigure, Asugi, Shiro and Soleil. And Shove on Saizo.

If you need any of these, let me know and I'll put them up!

Yeah, pretty much any one of them, except I already have Shove for Azura though I do lack Shelter for her, but any of the others would be greatly appreciated.

20 minutes ago, SavageVolug said:

Thanks, I'll go grab them now. This will help. Both Shove and Shelter are such good skills there's a lot you can do with them, plus Shove in paticular is a lot of fun to do and very amusing as well. Again thank you for your help.

No worries, glad to help!  My address is: 06902-89667-08522-85918

28 minutes ago, zettaslow said:

Would someone be kind enough to put up the Avatar with Amaterasu for me? =] Thanks guys

She's up!  Also added Inspiration and Demoiselle for full Aura-bot utility!

9 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Yeah, pretty much any one of them, except I already have Shove for Azura though I do lack Shelter for her, but any of the others would be greatly appreciated.

I've put up Kaze, Hinoka, Felicia, Shigure, Ryoma, Saizo, Asugi, Shiro and Azura. I can put my CQ characters up after you have these. Have at ye!

12 hours ago, Sock said:

I've put up Kaze, Hinoka, Felicia, Shigure, Ryoma, Saizo, Asugi, Shiro and Azura. I can put my CQ characters up after you have these. Have at ye!

Thanks, I just grabbed Shiro. I'll come back for the others as soom as the system allows me to make a return visit.

Edited by SavageVolug

4 hours ago, SavageVolug said:

Thanks, I just grabbed Shiro. I'll come back for the others as soom as the system allows me to make a return visit.

Do you know there's a trick for getting as many units as you want from someone's castle?

8 minutes ago, Sock said:

Do you know there's a trick for getting as many units as you want from someone's castle?

Not that I know of, though if anyone knows it please do share!

All I know is that you can visit the same castle multiple times a day by visiting 30 other castles before returning to a particular castle.  So you could in theory sweep castle in one day though that would require MANY castle visits.  Luckily exiting immediately once you enter does count as a visit, so there's that.

Well then. I asked instead of posting it to potentially spare me some typing. xD

Anyway. The trick for getting as many units as you want from someone's castle. That is, the units they have on their team. You need an extra save slot or use casual mode battle saves (bookmarks probably work, they did for the logbook exploit in Awakening). You save in the person's castle or the battle screen in their castle. Then do the battle and recruit a unit you want. When on the save screen do NOT save on that slot. Save on a different slot. This will save the unit to your logbook. Now reset and load the file that's saved in the castle. Repeat until you have all the units you want from this castle.

Battle saves are what I use since I usually don't have a save slot to spare. In this case, on the save screen after the castle battle you proceed without saving. Once back in your own castle go into a skirmish/DLC map, start it without saving, then do a battle save. Reset, repeat, etc.

If you accidentally save over the castle save... Hiccup. "Saving habit too strong..." At least there's always tomorrow/30 visits. :P

Credit to zettaslow for telling me about this trick!

2 hours ago, Sock said:

Well then. I asked instead of posting it to potentially spare me some typing. xD

Anyway. The trick for getting as many units as you want from someone's castle. That is, the units they have on their team. You need an extra save slot or use casual mode battle saves (bookmarks probably work, they did for the logbook exploit in Awakening). You save in the person's castle or the battle screen in their castle. Then do the battle and recruit a unit you want. When on the save screen do NOT save on that slot. Save on a different slot. This will save the unit to your logbook. Now reset and load the file that's saved in the castle. Repeat until you have all the units you want from this castle.

Battle saves are what I use since I usually don't have a save slot to spare. In this case, on the save screen after the castle battle you proceed without saving. Once back in your own castle go into a skirmish/DLC map, start it without saving, then do a battle save. Reset, repeat, etc.

If you accidentally save over the castle save... Hiccup. "Saving habit too strong..." At least there's always tomorrow/30 visits. :P

Credit to zettaslow for telling me about this trick!

Nicely put. Glad you're helping spread the knowledge and thanks for the credit! ;D

Looking for Caledori with Bowbreaker, Ignatious with Aegis and/or Counter, Ophelia with Counter, Shiro with Pavise or Counter, Percy with Bowbreaker, Velouria with Pavise or Counter, Selkie with Lifetaker, Forrest with Counter, Asugi with Counter Mitama with Counter and Siegbert with Pavise.

Edited by ShinjiFan4ever

15 hours ago, ShinjiFan4ever said:

Looking for Caledori with Bowbreaker, Ignatious with Aegis and/or Counter, Ophelia with Counter, Shiro with Pavise or Counter, Percy with Bowbreaker, Velouria with Pavise or Counter, Selkie with Lifetaker, Forrest with Counter, Asugi with Counter Mitama with Counter and Siegbert with Pavise.

These skills are up.

Sock, I just finished grabbing Shelter and Shove from all your team members. Thanks for the help and the tip it saved me a lot of time. If you or anyone else has Shove and or Shelter on the Nohr characters I am still looking for those.

Can't believe I have to ask for this for Midori of all my units, but I need Aptitude and Shurikenbreaker for her.

Also I need some Aptitude for Ophelia.

Edit: Also some Death Blow and Gamble for Odin would also be nice.

Edited by Ae†her

On 3/31/2018 at 8:10 AM, SavageVolug said:

Sock, I just finished grabbing Shelter and Shove from all your team members. Thanks for the help and the tip it saved me a lot of time. If you or anyone else has Shove and or Shelter on the Nohr characters I am still looking for those.

A'right, these guys are up now: Shura, Xander, Nyx, Beruka, Camilla, Soleil. Shura doesn't have Shove.

That's it from me. :o