Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

2 hours ago, TheJoshdog.com said:

Castle Address 09580-52697-26518-73947

I'm not sure how to make it so that my warriors don't attack. But I tried to make it easy!

Still looking for tomefaire for the avatar and Nina

I don't see Shigure on your team

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/9/2018 at 10:10 PM, TheJoshdog.com said:

Not sure why that is. I just checked my placed castle defenders and updated data. Should be: Felicia, Ignatius, Nina, Avatar, Soleil, Sophie, Ophelia, Silas, Kana, and Shigure.

What did the team look like when you went there?

got it. thanks

Looking for any of the following:

Hinoka: Defense+2, Natural Cover
Scarlet: Resistance+2, Seal Magic, Rally Resistance, Lethality, Vengeance, Aegis, Golembane, Shelter, Elbow Room, Spendthrift, Shurikenfaire, Defender, Demoiselle, Malefic Aura, Heartseeker, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Poison Strike, Profiteer, Quick Salve
Shura: Strength+2, Resistance+2, Seal Strength, Rally Luck, Rally Defense, Rally Resistance, Countermagic, Shove, Lunge, Strong Riposte, Spendthrift, Duelist's Blow, Lancebreaker, Good Fortune, Potent Potion, Live to Serve, Savage Blow, Salvage Blow, Quick Salve

On 5/13/2018 at 1:24 PM, ShinjiFan4ever said:

Looking for an avatar with Lancefaire, Axefaire, and Lethality or Counter.

I put up the Avatar with Lancefaire and Lethality on here: 16132 - 44448 - 36146 - 72223

Does anyone have Beruka with Aegis? I'm planning on having Benny marry Beruka.

Edit:

I got the Skills I needed. I just got Ignatius, now I'm looking to get Aptitude and Draconic Hex for Ignatius.

Edited by VallaKnight12

Hey. I am looking for an avatar and kana that have swordfaire, Astra, tomefaire, aptitude, and hoshido unity. (The two faires are not deal breakers. But I would love  the other 3) If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.  

2nd, I forget. Are you allowed only one copy of a unit in your log book? As in, if I won a copy of someone's avatar in Castle battle, can I win a second avatar, and keep both in the log book. Thank you.

On 5/28/2018 at 6:58 AM, Saint_Latona said:

Felicia with Shurikenfaire please.

Edit:  Also Kaze with Aptitude as well!

1 hour ago, Tkn91191 said:

avatar with Astra, aptitude, and hoshido unity.

These are up: 01500-76475-73973-20837

1 hour ago, Tkn91191 said:

2nd, I forget. Are you allowed only one copy of a unit in your log book? As in, if I won a copy of someone's avatar in Castle battle, can I win a second avatar, and keep both in the log book. Thank you.

Yes, you can have more than one copy of a unit on your logbook.

3 hours ago, Sock said:

These are up

thanks. 

5 hours ago, Tkn91191 said:

Hey. I am looking a kana that has swordfaire, Astra, tomefaire, aptitude, and hoshido unity. (The two faires are not deal breakers. But I would love  the other 3) If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.  

Anybody got Kana?

2 hours ago, Tkn91191 said:

Anybody got Kana?

Which gender? Gender doesn't matter for the avatar, but it does matter for Kana. I don't have skills for either Kana, sorry.

43 minutes ago, Tkn91191 said:

like, the gender in my game has to match the gender in the log book?

Yeah. Female Kana is treated as a separate unit to male Kana (and vice versa). Just like Kaze is a separate unit to Hinoka.

Edited by Sock

1 minute ago, Sock said:

Yeah. Female Kana is treated as a separate unit to male Kana (and vice versa). Just like Kaze is a separate unit to Hinoka.

crap. male kana then. with astra, aptitude, swordfaire, tomefaire, and hoshido unity. Thanks everyone

My castle: The Sanctuary

Address: 16658-58436-39743-38587

I'm only looking for breaker skills. Really need either swordbreaker or lancebreaker for Oboro. She has supports with Rinkah and Beruka so whichever one she buddies with is decided by which breaker I get first. Same with Odin. I need axebreaker or tomebreaker. Depending on which I grab first will decide if he buddies with Laslow or Leo.

Hana: axe, shuriken and bow(buddies with Felicia so eventually tome)

Hinata: lance(married to Selena and buddies with Odin so eventually axe, shuriken and bow)

Takumi: nothing(married to Elise so eventually tome)

Ryoma: lance and shuriken(married to Camilla so eventually sword)

Odin: sword, shuriken and bow

Oboro: axe and shuriken

Kagero: nothing(married to Arthur and buddies with Rinkah so eventually lance and axe)

Setsuna: lance, axe, bow and tome(married to Niles so eventually shuriken)

Xander: sword, axe, shuriken and tome(buddies with Leo so eventually bow)

I also have an Azura on standby. She has every breaker minus tome but she's buddies with Elise so eventually she'll have them all. Everyone is set to hold except Takumi who's set to attack. I trust you won't have any problems though as my castle doesn't have gimmicks and it's a straight shot to the throne.

Edited by Fujin

Anyone have axe breaker for Shigure

15792-61755-67967-64741

Avatar: Lance and sword breaker, Luna, Life taker

Selkie: Rend Heaven, All breakers but Dragger and tome

Shigure: Astra, sword breaker, Lance breaker and bow breaker

Sophie: Luna and Leithary 

Caeldori: Dragon Fang, Luna, Tome breaker

Male Kana: Tome breaker, Life taker