Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Pupquake said:

hey, i'm looking for Nyx with Bowbreaker and Keaton with tomebreaker.

Nyx is up with Bowbreaker. Castle address is in the signature.

Just a heads up that you'll want to edit your post if no one has posted after you've posted so the mods don't get on you for violating forum rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have Death Blow and Rend Heaven for Corrin? Or at least Death Blow?

Edited by Arcphoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, Sock said:

Got him up: 01500-76475-73973-20837

Thanks, just picked it up.

Edited by Arcphoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 9:59 PM, tobuShogi said:

Nyx is up with Bowbreaker. Castle address is in the signature.

Just a heads up that you'll want to edit your post if no one has posted after you've posted so the mods don't get on you for violating forum rules. 

Thanks  and sorry about that my laptop has been having so many problems recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 3:33 AM, Arcphoenix said:

Anyone have Death Blow and Rend Heaven for Corrin? Or at least Death Blow?

Corrin is up with Death Blow if you still need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Corrin is up with Death Blow if you still need it.

What’s your castle address?

Edit: Nevermind. I just remembered that Castle Catalog was a thing and got it from there

Edited by Arcphoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

What’s your castle address?

Edit: Nevermind. I just remembered that Castle Catalog was a thing and got it from there

It's also in my signature if you need it again.

12 minutes ago, Fortune_Guy said:

Hey, anyone have the next?

Kagero with Lancebreaker and Bowbreaker 

Xander with Lancebreaker

Odin with Lancebreaker and Shurikenbreaker

i've been looking for a while 

thanks

Bolded skills are up for Odin. While I don't have those skills for Kagero and Xander, I also put them up in case you see anything you want to come back for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

It's also in my signature if you need it again.

Bolded skills are up for Odin. While I don't have those skills for Kagero and Xander, I also put them up in case you see anything you want to come back for.

Thank you, i'm going to see the skills now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, (rae) the souless one said:

Hello does anyone have azura with bow breaker  i just realized i would have to start over to get this on my own....

also, should i mention which release i have? if so Western/US

Azura with Bowbreaker up!

Address: 11286-34005-23621-51530

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...