Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, y'all! I'm looking for a Subaki with Lancefaire and Luna/Dragon Fang! Thanks so much!

Edit: Found Lancefaire, just looking for luna and dragon fang now. Thanks so much FE fam.

Edited by lammywhammy

I do. She doesn't have anything other than Aptitude though >_< She's up in my Castle!

Thanks! Though, it seems I already visited your castle today. So could you please keep her until tomorrow?

I have got the skill, thanks a lot!

Edited by Purikaman

Yes, I do.

Saizo - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Lethality, Vantage, & Quixotic

Azama - Dragon Fang, Aptitide, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, & Life and Death.

-

Looking for Support skills for Felicia or stuff like Quixotic. Already have Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Luna, Astra, Lethality, Pavise Aegis and Replica on her.

thank you! please keep it for two days, i send an acc to you!

Requesting Sophie & Mitama with Aptitude, Astra, Rend Heaven, Sol, Luna

i have sophie with aptitude, sol, and luna, and mitama only with luna

Edited by Genevie

Sure. She'll be up tomorrow around 6:30-7pm pst/gmt-8. I won't have time in the morning because of work to update so I hope this is ok.

Erm, I might have gotten the times mixed up or something since I'm in a different timezone, but Nyx didn't have Astra when I checked a moment ago. I powered the game off before anything saved, so I can grab it whenever you update. Could you let me know when you update it please?

I can put up Beruka with Lifetaker, Rend Heaven, Axefaire, Trample and Bowbreaker in a little bit. I'll edit this post to let you know when she's up.

Edit: I put Beruka up with Air Superiority, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Axefaire and Lifetaker. Let me know if you want some of the others I listed in my sig.

thank you! i already pick up the quixotic, and learn the rest of the skills by unit logbook!

I'm also starting to look for Luna for Hoshido units if anyone has them on the Valla path, and would especially love Yukimura, Orochi, and Setsuna.

Swapped out Astra for Luna on my Orochi just for you. Go pick it up when you can.

Does anyone happen to have a Rhajat with Aptitude and Replicate? On that note, can the Dread Fighter skill, Aggressor, be logbooked? Should that be the case, a Rhajat with Aptitude, Replicate, and Aggressor would be amazing.

Also, does anyone have a Selkie with Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Aptitude, and Replicate?

Thanks!

Edited by Leif

Does anyone happen to have a Rhajat with Aptitude and Replicate? On that note, can the Dread Fighter skill, Aggressor, be logbooked? Should that be the case, a Rhajat with Aptitude, Replicate, and Aggressor would be amazing.

Also, does anyone have a Selkie with Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Aptitude, and Replicate?

Thanks!

DLC Skills cannot be bought. Few people would buy the DLC if you could.

Thanks!

I have Rhajat' with Aptitude and Replicate. She should be on my current team.

Thanks!

I have Aptitude and Replicate on Rhajat. My Selkie has Quixotic and Aptitude. The girls are up in my castle!

Edited: I'm sorry! I didn't see Rezzy's post!

A-anyway, Selkie's still up if you want the skills! ^_^

Edited by Rin

I have Rhajat' with Aptitude and Replicate. She should be on my current team.

I have Aptitude and Replicate on Rhajat. My Selkie has Quixotic and Aptitude. The girls are up in my castle!

Edited: I'm sorry! I didn't see Rezzy's post!

A-anyway, Selkie's still up if you want the skills! ^_^

Awesome, thanks! I'll get to your castles by tonight!

I'm also starting to look for Luna for Hoshido units if anyone has them on the Valla path, and would especially love Yukimura, Orochi, and Setsuna.

I have... Takumi, Oboro, Hinoka, Kiragi (only in my Hoshido file since I hasn't recuited him in Valla yet), Kaden and Kagero with Luna.

If you want to visit send me a message, so I can put my Valla castle active, since for now I only have Hoshido Castle for visits

Edit: Oh god, I realised I'm still missing something! If someone have Hinoka with Axebreaker, plz tell me too!

Edited by SniperGYS