Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Within that list, could you set Leo up with Quixotic, Astra, Replicate, Rend Heaven and Seal Defense?

Thanks! ; -;

He's up and updated!

My castle code is in my sig, feel free to stop by and get him c:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm looking for skills for Charlotte, Arthur, Benny, and maybe Reina.

The only skill I would really need is Aptitude. Literally any other assortment of skills would be a very nice bonus.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced! :Roy:

I've got Arthur, Benny, and Reina up. No Charlotte for me, though.

04603-39159-53736-97084

Edited by Anomalocaris

I was googling for threads with skills and happened upon this place, so I made an account :D

I'm looking for someone with Soleil with Aegis if I, the newb, may be so bold.

Hey guys, I'm looking for skills for Charlotte, Arthur, Benny, and maybe Reina.

The only skill I would really need is Aptitude. Literally any other assortment of skills would be a very nice bonus.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced! :Roy:

I've got Arthur with Rend Heaven, Swordbreaker, Quixotic, Lucky Seven, and Vantage set up. The only other skills I have for him right now are ones he can get from his own classes.

You'll have to define "good". The best I can offer is Seal Defense/Seal Speed/Lancefaire, but it'll take a bit.

I JUST got that Camilla last night. Gimme a bit to update that castle, and I'll post the code (I have three different castles that I use, and this particular Conquest castle isn't done yet). Keep an eye on this post~!

EDIT: Castle code is 05596-82645-64306-31556. Gaggle of Geese, if you didn't get the stuff off of my Revelations castle, lemme know. This castle's got stupid things like Odin/Leo with Tomefaire, Ignatius with Darting Blow (stop looking at me like that), and Soliel with Aptitude.

gonna take the lancefaire, thanks!

gonna take the lancefaire, thanks!

Will take a while - currently on Chapter 21, and I'd need to reclass Iggy and have him gain four levels. I'll update my data once I actually get everything ready (it's a bit past 10:30 PM here, and it depends on how long it takes for me to finish my dinner).

EDIT: Ignatius has been updated! Also remembered to re-arm Soliel with Aptitude. Castle code is 05596-82645-64306-31556.

Edited by eclipse

Good day, i need this skills for this characters:

Hayato: bowbreaker.

Nyx:shurikenbreaker and bowbreaker.

Kangero: Bowbreaker.

Thanks.

Put Nyx with Bowbreaker up for you. MyCastle code is in my signature. The Dusk Dragon statue is still up, but everything is on hold and unequipped.

Edited by Ehrzeth

Looking for some aptitudes: I need Setsuna, Xander, Leo and Laslow if anyone has.

Edit: Thank you Lemui for Laslow and Leo. Thank you Aera for Xander, Stilling looking for a Setsuna if anyone else has.

Edited by deedee

Looking for some aptitudes: I need Xander, Leo and Laslow if anyone has.

I have Laslow and Leo with Aptitude, my castle code is in my sig c:

Anyone got Vengeance for Corrin?

I got Vengeance on my MU, she's already up so feel free to stop by!

Edited by Lemui

Looking for some aptitudes: I need Xander, Setsuna, Leo and Laslow if anyone has.

Edit: Thank you Lemui for Laslow and Leo. Stilling looking for a Xander if anyone else has. Adding Setsuna to that list.

For Xander: 17671 - 57094 / 35285 - 40654

-

Does anyone have Midori with Azura's hair? I have been trying to find one to recruit for awhile now. :c

Still looking for Vantage, Counter and Countermagic for Benny and Effie

I have Vantage for Effie but that's it. Go ahead and get her. Castle Address in my siggy.

Still looking for a Caeldori with Aptitude and/or Lancefaire.

Does anyone have Midori with Azura's hair? I have been trying to find one to recruit for awhile now. :c

I have Kaze and Azura married on my Hoshido file, just never bothered to get all the kids. Gimme some time, I'll go get her for you.

Edited by Ehrzeth

Still looking for Vantage, Counter and Countermagic for Benny and Effie

I put Benny up with Counter and Countermagic. Sorry about no Vantage. :c

I have Vantage for Effie but that's it. Go ahead and get her. Castle Address in my siggy.

Still looking for a Caeldori with Aptitude and/or Lancefaire.

Updated. Castle Address is in Signature.

I have Kaze and Azura married on my Hoshido file, just never bothered to get all the kids. Gimme some time, I'll go get her for you.

It's fine! I found one while going through my Calling cards.

Looking for a Yukimura with Aptitude. Tried a few of the castles found while searching this topic but sadly there were no Yukimura's on the field.

05269 - 75953 / 43582 - 02256
This Yukimura has Aptitude, Bowfaire, Death Blow, Sol and Trample.
Edited by Aera