Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Anyone have quixotic for Nina?

I also need Lethality for her, then her set is finished.

(Trying to finish up my Nina set, but can't find a Quixotic Nina.)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have quixotic for Nina?

I also need Lethality for her, then her set is finished.

(Trying to finish up my Nina set, but can't find a Quixotic Nina.)

Swapped out Bowfaire for Lethality. Pick it up whenever you can dude.

Thanks! Updated my list!

*snip*

Please just edit your OP instead of continuously making additional posts that consist of just removing one or two names off your list. That way, if I or someone else plans to go Ctrl + F through this thread in the future, we won't have your list fooling us by popping up several times, and to also reduce thread clutter in general.

Edited by AddictPunk

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, April 8, 2016 - Apparently he posted it twice. Jerkface.
Hidden by eclipse, April 8, 2016 - Apparently he posted it twice. Jerkface.

Anna is released visit and seize the throne for the free skill. Units will not move you engage or kill you, just avoid their range.

Castle code:

10029-21993

90388-40291

To get a few other characters since I can't have more than 10 at a time visit my brother's castle:

12196-16153

81954-38039

Thanks! Feedback and accessory if this helped you!!!

Please bump thread so others can benefit from this and so I can get some castle points :)

Anna is released visit and seize the throne for the free Aptitude skill. Units will not move you engage or kill you, just avoid their range.

Castle code:

10029-21993

90388-40291

To get a few other characters since I can't have more than 10 at a time visit my brother's castle:

12196-16153

81954-38039

If anyone needs a SPECIFIC character with Aptitude send a PM. I have every character with aptitude after visiting a lot of castles.

The only character I can't "give" aptitude for is male version of Kana since I played a male avatar for all three playthroughs.

Another set of requests:

Corrin/Avatar/MU: Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess

Sakura: Sol

Takumi: Sol

Also I have some set of skills for Anna if any are interested.

Edited by Valolaire

Since Anna released today and many people have gotten her/will be getting her..

I'll put my units on hold just in case anyone needs Astra, Vantage, Pass, Renewal, Mov +1 on her.

Castle Code is in sig!

edit: no longer on hold ;~;

Edited by Jin

Yea sure, I normally keep them up for a week before I change them.

Got her now, thank you very much.

Looking for some things..

Hinata-Luna,Deathblow,Astra

Saizo-Luna

Kaze-Lifetaker/Renewal

Hana-Astra

Subaki-Pavis,Aegis

Orochi-Pavis,Aegis

Azura-Lifetaker

Hayato-Aegis,Pavis

I have Azura with Lifetaker set up.

Hey guys, good news for MU skill completionists!

I have recently collected ALL the legal skills + aptitude for my M!Corrin MU. I'm accepting requests. List of MU skills below:

Aegis, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Armored Blow, Aptitude, Astra, Axebreaker, Axefaire, Bowbreaker, Bowfaire, Camaraderie, Certain Blow, Counter, Countermagic, Darting Blow, Death Blow, Defender, Defense +2, Demoiselle, Draconic Hex, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Duelist's Blow, Elbow Room, Future Sight, Gamble, Gentilhomme, Golembane, Good Fortune, Heartseeker, Hoshidan Unity, HP +5, Inspiration, Lancebreaker, Lancefaire, Lethality, Life and Death, Lifetaker, Live to Serve, Locktouch, Locktouch, Lucky Seven, Luna, Lunge, Magic +2, Malefic Aura, Miracle, Movement +1, Natural Cover, Nobility, Nohrian Trust, Pass, Pavise, Poison Strike, Potent Potion, Profiteer, Quick Draw, Quick Salve, Quixotic, Rally Defense, Rally Luck, Rally Magic, Rally Resistance, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Strength, Rend Heaven, Renewal, Replicate, Resistance +2, Salvage Blow, Savage Blow, Seal Defense, Seal Magic, Seal Resistance, Seal Speed, Seal Strength, Shelter, Shove, Shurikenbreaker, Shurikenfaire, Skill +2, Sol, Spendthrift, Strength +2, Strong Riposte, Swap, Swordbreaker, Swordfaire, Tomebreaker, Tomefaire, Trample, Vantage, Vengeance, Warding Blow, Wary Fighter

Pay my 1-Turn castle a visit too! My Castle Code: 16011-80331-42036-49947

I can turn it into an Easy Seize for requests! VISIT ME AND I WILL ALWAYS VISIT YOU BACK! ;)

Edited by DrDustCell

alright, so

Due to high demand for Anna skills, I have replaced Ophelia (whose skills you can find in my sig if you would like me to put her back in for a moment) with Anna and have listed my Anna's reserves as well. Current lineup:

• F!Kana: Hoshidian Unity, Armored Blow, Death Blow, Astra, Pavise
  • Kagero: Pavise, Counter, Life And Death, Sol, Duelist's Blow
  • Orochi: Life And Death, Luna, Quixotic, Wary Fighter, Vantage
  • Camilla: Certain Blow, Darting Blow, Armored Blow, Astra, Bowbreaker
  • Nyx: Quixotic, Astra, Pavise, Counter, Certain Blow
  • Peri: Pavise, Life And Death, Vantage, Armored Blow, Poison Strike
  • Nina: Certain Blow, Lethality, Astra, Life And Death, Trample
  • Reina: Quixotic, Pavise, Aegis, Astra, Renewal
  • Flora: Pavise, Luna, Replicate, Counter, Shurikenfaire
  • Anna: Spendthrift, Sol, Certain Blow, Life And Death, Pavise (Reserve: Aptitude, Hoshidian Unity, Renewal, Lifetaker, Quixotic, Luna, Astra, Replicate, Death Blow, Bowfaire, Gamble, Potent Potion, Quick Salve, Profiteer)

*Anna was swapped in place of Ophelia who had: Pavise, Gamble, Sol, Quixotic, Death Blow

Code in sig, message if you want a reserved skill swapped in, yada yada yada.

Peri: Luna

Swapped out Vantage for Luna on my Peri. Pick it up whenever you want to.

Edited by AddictPunk

Ok, upon request I tried fixing up the format of stuff, deleting old posts of mine to keep things current, etc. Should be fixed now.

Currently seeking:

Gunter: Replicate, Deathblow, any of sword/lance/axe faire

Beruka: Death blow, Replicate, Luna

Peri: Luna, swordfaire

Arthur: replicate

Elise: Luna

Laslow: Bowfaire

Benny: Death blow

Azura: Death blow

Yukimura: Shurikenfaire

I thought I saw someone in the last couple of pages say they put up Peri, and maybe Elise with Luna for you. Maybe Peri with Swordfaire as well.

Edited by ToP

I have a Takumi with Astra and Duelist's Blow, if anyone wants either him or his skills. My Castle address should be in my signature.

EDIT: any hackers/modders/cheaters have a Takumi with Point Blank or a hacked store where you can buy a Point Blank book?

Edited by based_goomy