Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

O-oh wow! I'm so glad that I can be of help!

I totally understand, my Avatar, Sakura, Elise and Xander are having trouble buying skills as well. Without the discount, it costs roughly 18,000 Gold per skill, about 9 skirmishes without scouting. D:

If you need anything to be kept for a few days or so in particular, please notify me!

Granted, I've been quite busy with life and couldn't revisit some of you lately, I'm really, really sorry. I'll have some time tomorrow to revisit you all.

Of course, I'll keep Takumi and Xander there for you. ^_^

Like someone else requested, the Laslow with Rally Magic and Rally Luck would be really nice to leave up. You're the first person I've seen with those on him, everyone else just leaves the other 5 rallies on him.

I haven't touched Birthright yet, so I didn't know you could get money from skirmishes. That said, it seems really inefficient. Glad I got the Gold DLC which gets around 70,000G per run for me.

Edited by ToP

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone else requested, the Laslow with Rally Magic and Rally Luck would be really nice to leave up. You're the first person I've seen with those on him, everyone else just leaves the other 5 rallies on him.

I haven't touched Birthright yet, so I didn't know you could get money from skirmishes. That said, it seems really inefficient. Glad I got the Gold DLC which gets around 70,000G per run for me.

Sure thing, he'll be up there for awhile. Let me know whenever you got them skills ^_^

Each skirmish gives 2,000 Gold and sometimes (rarely) stat booster or staves, but yes it's not a reliable gold source as it spawns only randomly, and the output is not that great, unless we have an army of Profiteer + Salvage Blow or so. Skirmishes can be summoned with scout command but the scouting fee is even more expensive than what they give in the map.

The Gold DLC comes really handy for sure, especially in Conquest.

Sure thing, he'll be up there for awhile. Let me know whenever you got them skills ^_^

Each skirmish gives 2,000 Gold and sometimes (rarely) stat booster or staves, but yes it's not a reliable gold source as it spawns only randomly, and the output is not that great, unless we have an army of Profiteer + Salvage Blow or so. Skirmishes can be summoned with scout command but the scouting fee is even more expensive than what they give in the map.

The Gold DLC comes really handy for sure, especially in Conquest.

I think the reward you get from skirmishes varies on the difficulty of the map. I was support grinding on Port Dia and was making a steady profit. Not a huge one, but the gold rewards were consistently higher than the scouting cost for me.

Thanks so much! I figured Draconic Hex on Sophie would be really hard to find. If you don't mind could you keep Caeldori and Soleil up for a couple days? It sucks that we can only get skills from one unit at a time from one castle a day. :(

Sure I'll keep those two up no problem!

Thanks so much! I figured Draconic Hex on Sophie would be really hard to find. If you don't mind could you keep Caeldori and Soleil up for a couple days? It sucks that we can only get skills from one unit at a time from one castle a day. :(

Sorry I just noticed this. There is a way to get multiple units from a single castle.

1) Go to castle and start a battle in their castle as normal

2) On the prep screen where you can pick your units select the SAVE option and save to slot(A)

3) Seize the castle and select your unit, give feedback as normal

4) When asked, save your game in a different slot(B)

5) R+L+Start for a soft reset

6) Select the battle save in slot(A)

7) Seize the castle and select a different unit

8) When asked, save to slot(B)

Repeat steps 5-8 until you've gotten all the units you want. All the units you selected should be in your logbook.

Thanks a million for having an Orochi w/ Aegis up. I didn't know what you'd prefer, so I handed you a Nightcap.

If anyone could show me an Effie w/ Quixotic, that'd be sweet.

Edited by AddictPunk

Anyone have an Anna with.. any, sort of skills? Preferably those not within her class-pool?

I have Anna in my castle with Aptitude, Quixotic, Renewal, Life and Death, and Death Blow. I can put something else on her if you prefer as I'll be on for the next while. In reserve I have Movement+1, Astra, Luna, Pavise, Counter, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Lucky Seven, Lifetaker, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Pass, and Locktouch.

I have Anna in my castle with Aptitude, Quixotic, Renewal, Life and Death, and Death Blow. I can put something else on her if you prefer as I'll be on for the next while. In reserve I have Movement+1, Astra, Luna, Pavise, Counter, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, Swordbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Lucky Seven, Lifetaker, Salvage Blow, Profiteer, Pass, and Locktouch.

Oh, neato... Well, if you wouldn't mind, could you have her with Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Lifetaker, Certain Blow, and Pass, yeah?

Anyone have an Anna with.. any, sort of skills? Preferably those not within her class-pool?

To add to this, my Anna also has:

Seal Resistance, Lethality, Dragon Fang, Sol, Rend Heaven, Vengeance, Aegis, Miracle, Countermagic, Vantage, Life and Death, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Warding Blow, Trample, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Voice of Peace, Foreign Princess, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Better Odds, Poison Strike, Savage Blow, Grisly Wound, Nobility, and Future Sight.

Anyone got Bowfaire and/or Tomefaire on Shigure?

I have an Anna equiped with Vantage, Death Blow, Bowfaire, Counter, and Rend Heaven. She also has Astra, Sol, Luna, Pavise, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Spendthrift, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Salavge Blow, Profiteer, and Aptitude.

Done, go get her.

...Aaaannnnd done!

Thanks, it's really appreciated. Sent a Bath Towel your way.

16991 - 96274

54701 - 74571

Don't know if I have anything you might like, but.. I've got a pretty chill Ike, I'd say.

Updated request list!

Renewal
* Rinkah
* Flora
* Scarlet
* Yukimura

Quixotic

* Benny
* Effie
* Jakob
* Kaden
* Keaton
* Laslow
* Setsuna
* Subaki
* Hisame
* Ignatius
* Caeldori
* Shura
* Flora
* Scarlet
* Izana
* Yukimura

Edited by ollyoxenfree

Updated request list!

I have Renewal and Quixotic on...

Renewal : Flora.

Quixotic : Kadan, Setsuna, Flora, and Keaton.

Which ones do you need the most (out of ones I have)?

Edited by December Knight

Don't know if I have anything you might like, but.. I've got a pretty chill Ike, I'd say.

Just a heads-up bud, einherjar units and their skills are unobtainable through MyCastle battles.

Edited by AddictPunk