Izana= Quixotic and triggers

Kaze= Quixotic and Luna

Setsuna= Quixotic and Luna

Felicia= Quixotic

Hinata= Luna

Sophie= Dragon Fang, astra and Lethality

Reina= Quixotic

Scarlet= Quixotic and Astra

I have a Sophie equipped with Astra and a Setsuna equipped with Luna and Quixotic.

Castle Address: 04898-10244-26182-51653

Whoops, just saw this.

Sweet, thank you. I'll pick it up in a few hours and will let you know when I do. Is there any particular accessory you would like?

Take your time! I'll appreciate just about anything you send me ^_^

Kamui with Life-and-Death, spendthrift, and bowfaire? Thanks!

Got you covered. My castle address is in my sig.

I'd hate to bother this thread, but does anyone have Spendsthrift on Anna? Or a Castle they can link me to?

That's what this thread is here for. Hell, you can ask for every skill in the book even. We don't mind.

I got'cha bro. Swapped it in for Life And Death. Go pick it up whenever you're able.

Edited by AddictPunk

That's what this thread is here for. Hell, you can ask for every skill in the book even. We don't mind.

I got'cha bro. Swapped it in for Life And Death. Go pick it up whenever you're able.

Awesome, thanks! It's really appreciated. Send a Bath Towel your way!

Thanks,flaredare911, AddictPunk, Rin and Maichu.

Looking for:

Hana= Quixotic and triggers

Izana= Quixotic and triggers

Felicia= Quixotic

Hinata= Luna

Sophie= Dragon Fang, astra and Lethality

Scarlet= Quixotic and Astra

lol, think my post got missed a couple of pages back. Hana and Felicia are up with Quixotic in my castle.

Jaldaen has Scarlet up in his castle for me, if you want to grab her too. His code is 08910-13004-23870-18245

I actually made a mistake and wasn't able to grab her today with Subaki so hopefully he'll leave her up for another day. If he's reading this before Thursday morning I'm hoping he can put Setsuna up for me as well.

I got a variety of skills for main unit, velouria, elise, xander, ryoma, caeldori, soleil,fuga, anna, and shura if anybody needs some. Castle address 15127-90215-77338-73735. Be careful though, I have maxed out golems and puppets, but they are on the far left side.

lol, think my post got missed a couple of pages back. Hana and Felicia are up with Quixotic in my castle.

Jaldaen has Scarlet up in his castle for me, if you want to grab her too. His code is 08910-13004-23870-18245

I actually made a mistake and wasn't able to grab her today with Subaki so hopefully he'll leave her up for another day. If he's reading this before Thursday morning I'm hoping he can put Setsuna up for me as well.

Sorry, I forgot to thank you. It's just that I have visited you today xD

Thank you again.

I have Hinanata, Setsuna, and Kaden up with aptitude for a few requests.

@Kaze-Kaze, I have a few skills for you too. Keep me updated and I'll do what I can.

@Lionel23, I'm sitting on a lot of requests for Hoshido right now, but I will switch over to nohr tomorrow for you. You're not forgotten ;)

Hey sorry I had stuff to do over the last few days, can you throw it up? ^^

If you still need Nina with Nohrian Trust and Siegbert with Lifetaker I have them in my castle

Yup, still need those! Are they up currently?

She's still up for you. ;)

And thanks for pointing others to my castle.

Edited by jaldaen