Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you quite sure they're not already in the log somewhere? Especially if you've visited my castle in the past? If you're not deleting/dismissing entries after buying all skills that can happen.

I think I figured it out. I may have had Xander, Nyx, and Avatar having too many different entries in the logbook. I think you can only have up to 5 entries for the same character at once in the logbook, and it will overwrite the oldest one that is not locked, or simply not add the entry if you already have 5 that are locked. I'll know for sure tonight, when I try to log them again after having deleted some of my older log files that I locked.

I had already deleted all the log entries that had no more skills I could buy from, but apparently that wasn't enough.

Edited by ToP

Both Anna and Rhajat are now up in my castle

Thanks again!

Only things I'm really looking for now are Peri skills, Aptitude specifically, but anything useful really. I'm checking out the public castles atm.

Hi im looking for this skills:

Corrin: wary fighter and rend heaven.

Selena: wary fighter, tomefaire and bowbreaker.

Benny: magic counter.

Ignatius: magic counter.

Ty.

I've got Rend Heaven on Corrin.

Thanks again!

Only things I'm really looking for now are Peri skills, Aptitude specifically, but anything useful really. I'm checking out the public castles atm.

i have her up with Aptitude, Sol, Astra, Hoshidan Unity and Vantage for you!

I've noticed a couple people wondering about this on a lot of forums. You cannot have two versions of a character from the same castle. You can however have as many versions from different people as you want. I've had about seven different Floras at once. So like when I got Izana skills from this one guy, I couldn't get his updated one with new skills until I deleted the old one from the logbook, locked or not. P:

I have Charlotte with Tomebreaker (code's in my signature)

Thank you! I really needed that one. X3

Are you quite sure they're not already in the log somewhere? Especially if you've visited my castle in the past? If you're not deleting/dismissing entries after buying all skills that can happen.

OK, I finally got them all logged. Sorry for the wait.

I've noticed a couple people wondering about this on a lot of forums. You cannot have two versions of a character from the same castle. You can however have as many versions from different people as you want. I've had about seven different Floras at once. So like when I got Izana skills from this one guy, I couldn't get his updated one with new skills until I deleted the old one from the logbook, locked or not. P:

So that's what was going on. Thanks for that.

Edited by ToP

So that's what was going on. Thanks for that.

Yeah, it's kind of annoying and so confusing at first, be nice if the logbook came with a help tab that explained those kinds of things. Yet they feel the need to explain how to move a unit...which is self explanitory....but not something that's comlicated or new and unknown. :x

Edited by DFrostedTuna

Hmm this is an odd request. Anyone have Reina and Anna with aptitude? Also anyone have a Kaze or Saizo with Luna or Sol?

Edited by Raguna