Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

If anyone has any other out-of-the-ordinary, LEGAL Sakura skills (Lunge, Certain Blow, etc.) any would be appreciated. Lord knows I've seen way too many Sakuras with The Usualâ„¢ (dual counter, base class, Amaterasu, etc.).

I have Sakura with Replicate, Astra, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, and Lifetaker.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want weird, hard to get Sakura skills? Well I got some for you: Trample / Movement +1 / Sol / Wary Fighter / Axefaire Lancefaire since someone else already did that one.

Can't visit yet. ;-;

It'll stay up a while.

Edited by Renall

I have male!Kana with everything but Replicate.

If you don't already have it on them then I have Midori, Shigure, Rhajat, Selkie, Asugi, and Mitama with Aptitude.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I don't have anyone on the throne and no one will chase/attack you (unless you get in their range).

Thank you so much. 80% Mag growth on Kana :wub:

OK, I need Onmyoji and Dark Knight skills on Velouria. No, I'm not kidding. Particularly Magic +2, Tomefaire, Rally Magic, Malefic Aura, and Seal Magic. Tomefaire and Magic +2 are the big ones, I need to take her through Witch.

Im feeling evil tonight. Anyone have:

Azama with counter, countermagic, pavise and aegis

Elise with hoshidan unity, nohr unity and quixotic

Azama is up with Wary Fighter / Aegis / Pavise / Counter / Countermagic.

Elise up with Dragon Ward / Nohrian Trust / Hoshidan Unity / Dragon Fang / Draconic Hex.

Does anyone happen to have Lancefaire and Shurikenfaire on their avatar? Those are the last two faires I'm missing.

I've got Lancefaire on the Avatar

Im feeling evil tonight. Anyone have:

Azama with counter, countermagic, pavise and aegis

Elise with hoshidan unity, nohr unity and quixotic

Elise is ready with Quixotic. I saw Renall already put up the other ones you needed ;-]

OK, I need Onmyoji and Dark Knight skills on Velouria. No, I'm not kidding. Particularly Magic +2, Tomefaire, Rally Magic, Malefic Aura, and Seal Magic. Tomefaire and Magic +2 are the big ones, I need to take her through Witch.

Elise up with Dragon Ward / Nohrian Trust / Hoshidan Unity / Dragon Fang / Draconic Hex.

I've got Lancefaire on the Avatar

Elise is ready with Quixotic. I saw Renall already put up the other ones you needed ;-]

Thanks guys i got my Elise and Azama :)

I've noticed a couple people wondering about this on a lot of forums. You cannot have two versions of a character from the same castle. You can however have as many versions from different people as you want. I've had about seven different Floras at once. So like when I got Izana skills from this one guy, I couldn't get his updated one with new skills until I deleted the old one from the logbook, locked or not. P:

Speaking of which, what would happen if I went to a castle where I already bought a skill from a unit, seized said castle again, and wanted to buy another skill from that same unit? Would it work?

I have Astra and Inspiration on my Sakura if you want those 2 skills.

On a side note, I've seen a lot of Kaze's with Trample and Death Blow for some reason.

That reminds me, Trample seems to be one of the more common skills I see when castle hopping fsr.

Speaking of which, what would happen if I went to a castle where I already bought a skill from a unit, seized said castle again, and wanted to buy another skill from that same unit? Would it work?

I do that all the time to get more discounts. It works fine.

I do that all the time to get more discounts. It works fine.

So it wouldn't re-register that same unit in the Logbook (assuming that the unit I'm trying to buy skills from is the exact same as when I last bought a skill from that unit)?

velouria skills should all be up for you! lemme know when/if you get them.

You want weird, hard to get Sakura skills? Well I got some for you: Trample / Movement +1 / Sol / Wary Fighter / Axefaire Lancefaire since someone else already did that one.

It'll stay up a while.

Thanks I got the skills.

Alright, I have a big list of needed skills. Any help is appreciated.

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Sakura-Bowfaire

Hayato-Luna

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Shigure-Replicate, Lancefaire, Bowbreaker

Kiragi-Lifetaker

Caeldori-Bowbreaker

Percy-Replicate, Lifetaker

Dwyer-Shurikenfaire

Nina-Replicate

Edited by kingdjk

Alright, I have a big list of needed skills. Any help is appreciated.

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Sakura-Bowfaire

Hayato-Luna

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Shigure-Replicate, Lancefaire, Bowbreaker

Kiragi-Lifetaker

Caeldori-Bowbreaker

Percy-Replicate, Lifetaker

Dwyer-Shurikenfaire

Nina-Replicate

Sakura with bowfaire is up and so is Caeldori with bowbreaker

Hey!

Looking for:

Selena - Quixotic, Hoshidan Unity

Rhajat - Aegis, Miracle

Well when exploring for skills I stumbled across a castle where Rhajat has aegis.

The castle address for it is 12074-78402-94947-13971.