Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Alright, I have a big list of needed skills. Any help is appreciated.

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Sakura-Bowfaire

Hayato-Luna

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Shigure-Replicate, Lancefaire, Bowbreaker

Kiragi-Lifetaker

Caeldori-Bowbreaker

Percy-Replicate, Lifetaker

Dwyer-Shurikenfaire

Nina-Replicate

Hayato is up with Luna

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when exploring for skills I stumbled across a castle where Rhajat has aegis.

The castle address for it is 12074-78402-94947-13971.

Sick find, got it. Thanks for the heads up

So it wouldn't re-register that same unit in the Logbook (assuming that the unit I'm trying to buy skills from is the exact same as when I last bought a skill from that unit)?

That would only happen if the unit has new different skills. If the skills are the same they won't overwrite.

Alright, I have a big list of needed skills. Any help is appreciated.

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Sakura-Bowfaire

Hayato-Luna

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Kiragi-Lifetaker

Caeldori-Bowbreaker

Percy-Replicate, Lifetaker

Dwyer-Shurikenfaire

Nina-Replicate

I've got Percy with Lifetaker, Dwyer with Shurikenfaire, and Nina with Replicate up.

Anybody have renewal on dwyer?

Does anyone here have a Laslow with Aegis? I'm wanting to pass that on to Hana!Soleil.

Anyone have Death Blow for Benny?

also

Effie- Quixotic and Astra

All of these are up now (Death Blow Benny and Astra Effie aren't because they were already filled, but Effie has Quixotic).

Edited by Renall

So it wouldn't re-register that same unit in the Logbook (assuming that the unit I'm trying to buy skills from is the exact same as when I last bought a skill from that unit)?

It will not add a new entry to the logbook(As I have just learned). The old entry will grey out any skills you have purchased from it, whether it is from the logbook or beating that person's castle again. If the unit is the same, but has different skills attached when you clear the same castle again, you can purchase the new skills from clearing the castle, but the unit will not be added to the logbook.

Sakura with bowfaire is up and so is Caeldori with bowbreaker

Hayato is up with Luna

I've got Percy with Lifetaker, Dwyer with Shurikenfaire, and Nina with Replicate up.

Awesome, got all of these, thanks a lot.

The updated list of skills I need is:

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Percy-Replicate

Edited by kingdjk

Awesome, got all of these, thanks a lot.

The updated list of skills I need is:

Hinoka-Lifetaker

Camilla-Inspiration

Odin-Luna

Laslow-Pavise, Vantage

Peri-Warding Blow

Percy-Replicate

All bolded skills are up now. Recommend using the save trick to logbook them all in one go.

All bolded skills are up now. Recommend using the save trick to logbook them all in one go.

I hate to sound like a total noob here, but I've heard about this save trick, but I've never been able to do it. How exactly is it performed, if you don't mind me asking?

I hate to sound like a total noob here, but I've heard about this save trick, but I've never been able to do it. How exactly is it performed, if you don't mind me asking?

Visit castle. Save on battle preparations screen. Seize throne. Save to different file. Soft reset (L+R+Start). Reload battle prep save. Seize again. Save to different file again. Repeat until you get the last skill you want. Every character you bought a skill from during this process will be in the Unit Logbook (but only the final skill you bought will remain purchased).

Got all the skills, thanks a lot.

Now all I need is Replicate on Percy. Anyone have it?

I know I have Percy's mother as Kagero so I can get the skill up by tonight if nobody has it by then, that is of course if you wouldn't mind waiting.

I have Percy with Replicate up.

I also updated my setup for Conquest characters with Profiteer, Salvage Blow, Future Sight, and Quixotic. It's not complete, and I don't have it on enough to cycle out any characters yet, but it's a start. These characters will remain up with their current skills for about a month(or longer if I can't get profit skills for other Conquest characters by then), so there's no need to feel pressured into using the save trick to get them all at once.

Edited by ToP

Visit castle. Save on battle preparations screen. Seize throne. Save to different file. Soft reset (L+R+Start). Reload battle prep save. Seize again. Save to different file again. Repeat until you get the last skill you want. Every character you bought a skill from during this process will be in the Unit Logbook (but only the final skill you bought will remain purchased).

Woah, I gotcha. Thanks so much! I'll definitely use this.

Looking for Flora with Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, Replicate, or Lifetaker if possible. Thank you! ^-^

Edited by Ice Ranger

Any good skills for Azama? I don't want Aptitude

My Azama is up now with Quixotic, Counter, Countermagic, Replicate, and Draconic Hex. Code in my signature.