Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny with Death Blow and Effie with Astra are up.

Thank you very much! =] Just picked them up!

All of these are up now (Death Blow Benny and Astra Effie aren't because they were already filled, but Effie has Quixotic).

Excellent! Been looking for that one for a while. I really appreciate the help :-]

Here's probably a hard one: A Reina with Vantage and Lifetaker, and a Scarlet with Vantage.

Bah, gimme an actual hard one. Reina up with Vantage / Lifetaker / Pass / Bowbreaker / Lancefaire.

Can't help with Scarlet though.

Looking for the following:

Hayato with Tomefaire

Orochi with Rend Heaven and Quixotic

I'll have both up in the next couple of minutes. Currently working on getting Orochi some strategist skills. I'll edit when they are both up.

Edit: they are both up now

Edited by JasonMendez

I'll have both up in the next couple of minutes. Currently working on getting Orochi some strategist skills. I'll edit when they are both up.

Edit: thou are both up now

Thanks. I got Orochi. I tried to do the save trick and it didn't work. So can I come back tomorrow for Hayato?

I'm looking for avatars with any of these skills:

swordfaire

bowfaire

potent potion

Gentilhomme

Lucky Seven

Wary Fighter

Defender

Quick Draw

Skill +2

Counter

Set up my avatar with Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Potent Potion, Wary Fighter.

Anyone any good non Master Ninja or Mechanist skills for Saizo? Saizo is feeling a little lackluster right now.

If you think any of these skills looks good then my Saizo has Life and Death, Wary Fighter, Vantage, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Swordfaire, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Heartseeker, Gamble, Sol, and Aptitude. With Life and Death, Wary Fighter, Vantage, Aptitude, and Sol equipped at the moment.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I don't have anyone on the throne and no one will chase/attack you (unless you get in their range).

Edited by December Knight

If you think any of these skills looks good then my Saizo has Life and Death, Wary Fighter, Vantage, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Swordfaire, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Heartseeker, Gamble, Sol, and Aptitude. With Life and Death, Wary Fighter, Vantage, Aptitude, and Sol equipped at the moment.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I don't have anyone on the throne and no one will chase/attack you (unless you get in their range).

I was wondering can you switch Aptitude for Astra.

I'm looking for avatars with any of these skills:

swordfaire

bowfaire

potent potion

Gentilhomme

Lucky Seven

Wary Fighter

Defender

Quick Draw

Skill +2

Counter

my avatar is up with Skill+2, Counter, Quick Draw, Defender and Lucky Seven for you!