Conquest paralogues questions

So I've unlocked most of the paralogues for the kids and I've got a couple questions

1. is it best to just do all the paralogues near the end of the game so that the child seal is more effective

2. are there any particularly hard or easy paralogues

3. is there a particular worth in doing certain paralogues first (i.e this kid will be gr8 no matter what or the loot on the map is useful)

sorry if this is already a thread

1: You do paralouges late for exp, kids are garbobooty prepromo's for the main game if you late seal them. If you want to use a kid main game that isn't named nina or forrest (top tier staffbots) get them pre ch 14 off 20/20 parents

2. None of the paralouges are really hard outside of the inherent scaling

3. Ophelia is overpowered as shit if you get her early and comes with spirit dust/early lightning/calamity gate/horse spirit , dwyer is a super early grab (trash kid but good items) with free physic/sun festal/mend, nina is also pretty great and comes with shining bow/goddess icon/3k gold/seal. Sophie is just a really solid unit overall and is super easy to early grab.

Edited by joshcja