Skill Priority

ChronosFlame

I'm pretty sure it will be lowest activation rate gets priority again.

In Awakening, Priority was: Lethality (Skill%/4) > Aether (Skill%/2) > Astra (Skill%/2) > Luna (Skill%) > Sol (Skill%) > Ignis (Skill%) > Vengeance (Skill%*2)

Dragon Fang would be between Astra and Luna for activation priority. I would also think Rend Heaven would also be between Astra and Luna. Also Skill Priority only happens when two or more offensive damaging skills are equipped in the same unit's skill slots. The offensive damaging skill with the lowest activation is given the highest priority to activate above the rest (this doesn't mean that said skill will activate though).

In Awakening, Priority was: Lethality (Skill%/4) > Aether (Skill%/2) > Astra (Skill%/2) > Luna (Skill%) > Sol (Skill%) > Ignis (Skill%) > Vengeance (Skill%*2)

Dragon Fang would be between Astra and Luna for activation priority. I would also think Rend Heaven would also be between Astra and Luna. Also Skill Priority only happens when two or more offensive damaging skills are equipped in the same unit's skill slots. The offensive damaging skill with the lowest activation is given the highest priority to activate above the rest (this doesn't mean that said skill will activate though).

pretty sure it was Sol > Luna. also Rend Heaven is (Skl*1.5)% meaning it wouldn't go between Sol* and Astra but Ignis and Vengeance (or after Vengeance)

pretty sure it was Sol > Luna. also Rend Heaven is (Skl*1.5)% meaning it wouldn't go between Sol* and Astra but Ignis and Vengeance (or after Vengeance)

Oh. I had a hard time understanding which of the two (Sol and Luna) had the higher priority. I don't really check for skill activations really, most of my characters don't even have offensive trigger skills that do damage in Fates, I kind of stopped since it meant I would have to do so many supports to get the actual decent skills.