How do People Get Their Stats in the 40s-50s?

Luna4Nohr

So I go into multiplayer. 75% of my time is spent playing against people with normal stats.

However, 25% of it is spent playing against people with:

• Spd stat in the 40s, sometimes in the 50s
  • Str stat at LEAST 38
  • Avo above 100
  • Skill stat 40-45 (And then they capitalize upon this by using Hoshidan Unity)

So the question is HOW do they do it? Given that:

1. Half of their chars are able to do it without being paired up
  2. The stat caps for each class far precede what their current stats actually are
  3. And most notably: None of their units are holding any stat-boosting emblems

This is very frustrating, because my unit's stats are capped out under their normal circumstances with all +7 weapons and they still do no good against these teams. The teams in question have their skills triggered almost 100% of the time (which they abuse with Lethality, something id never do), and also every time I try to make an attack, their support unit ALWAYS deflects the attack.

Any answers for this ungodly phenomena?

Edited by Luna4Nohr

A little bit of speculation:

• Maybe using the Mess Hall before creating your online team allows you to retain these benefits for online use?
  • Maybe S ranks supports really DO add that much to your stats?
  • Could be something to do with statues?

Let me know what you think~

Character statues raise stat caps.

The avatar statue only raises the skill stat cap, and I have mine at lvl3, my skill stat only reaches a maximum of 33 as far as I can tell. As for the others, is there any information on how much of a stat boost you can get from them? They seem to only raise one stat, but I've been seeing chars with multiple stats in the 45-50 range.

The statue bonuses don't just apply to that specific character, they also apply to that character's allies (those they have supports with), so statues can give bonuses to multiple characters.

EDIT: for level 2 and 3 statues.

Edited by Griffonite

In My Castle, buildings and statues give buffs. While the Buildings don't really affect the stats, they do affect things like Avoid, Hit, Critical, and Damage.

The statues on the other hand affect the stats and can push the target's stats into ridiculously high numbers. Level 3 Statues especially. The Level 3 statue gives +1 to a certain stat to all units in the castle, so you can easily manipulate which stat goes higher. Also note that the unit the statue is of does not need to be in the castle team either. This is why breaking everything is highly beneficial and worth the time.

Example: Placing Level 3 Statues of Rinkah, Saizo, Hinata, Ryoma, Effie, Beruka, Sophie, Shiro, and Siegbert will give all units in the castle +9 to their Strength. You can get +10 if Strength is your Avatar's Boon. Check out the rest here:

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/buildings/

Edited by Karis

The statue bonuses don't just apply to that specific character, they also apply to that character's allies (those they have supports with), so statues can give bonuses to multiple characters

Ahh I see, thank you! I did some more research and found that you can potentially increase any stat cap by around 10 using these statues.

My next question (because Im too lazy to test it myself,) is- Does the Mess Hall retain its benefits if you create your online team directly after using it?

In My Castle, buildings and statues give buffs. While the Buildings don't really affect the stats, they do affect things like Avoid, Hit, Critical, and Damage.

The statues on the other hand affect the stats and can push the target's stats into ridiculously high numbers. Level 3 Statues especially. The Level 3 statue gives +1 to a certain stat to all units in the castle, so you can easily manipulate which stat goes higher. Also note that the unit the statue is of does not need to be in the castle team either. This is why breaking everything is highly beneficial and worth the time.

Example: Placing Level 3 Statues of Rinkah, Saizo, Hinata, Ryoma, Effie, Beruka, Sophie, Shiro, and Siegbert will give all units in the castle +9 to their Strength. You can get +10 if Strength is your Avatar's Boon. Check out the rest here:

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/buildings/

Thanks a lot! Very useful info~

If you partake in an online battle and choose your own castle as the battleground, I guess thats counterproductive since it allows them to break your buildings? Choosing the enemy's castle would be more beneficial then, am I correct? I always chose my own castle because I was more familiar with the layout. I always saw the enemy breaking random things that werent even blocking their path and laughed/thought they were acting ridiculous. I always thought breaking the building only affected stats during MyCastle battles. I feel ashamed of my own ignorance now D:

Edited by Luna4Nohr

Thanks a lot! Very useful info~

If you partake in an online battle and choose your own castle as the battleground, I guess thats counterproductive since it allows them to break your buildings? Choosing the enemy's castle would be more beneficial then, am I correct? I always chose my own castle because I was more familiar with the layout.

Battling in the enemy's castle without a handicap is the only way to receive the reward iirc. The only reason to fight in your own castle would be to test out your defenses. Enemy AI is set to break your things as a top priority in castle fights and Invasion missions.

Battling in the enemy's castle without a handicap is the only way to receive the reward iirc. The only reason to fight in your own castle would be to test out your defenses. Enemy AI is set to break your things as a top priority in castle fights and Invasion missions.

I'm actually talking non-MyCastle battles. As in 5 vs 5 battling. I always choose my own castle as the map and see people breaking things that arent blocking their path. I initially thought that it could only affect me poorly in AI/MyCastle battles.

I'm actually talking non-MyCastle battles. As in 5 vs 5 battling. I always choose my own castle as the map and see people breaking things that arent blocking their path. I initially thought that it could only affect me poorly in AI/MyCastle battles.

Never done the wireless fight, so can't help you there, sorry.

• 11 months later...

I recently went to a castle and discovered someone with insane stats, I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me or if it was simply a hack.

For example this person's Ryoma had 

Hp: 96  

Str: 83

Mag: 62

Skl: 78

Spd: 84

Lck: 80

Def: 76

Res: 73

Edited by OkamiKiba