Child disappeared from army?

Squig

In Fire Emblem:Conquest, I married Laslow and Azura, which had the offspring Shigure and Soliel I did Shigure's prologue first, and he was added to my army. However, after I completed Soliel's prologue, it played through the scene as if she was added, but she is not in my army. The prologue has dissipated, however, and I am concerned that I just randomly lost a child. Has this happened to any of you, and if so, what did you do to fix it?

Soleil and Ignatius are somewhat broken: if you beat the chapter without talking to them, you get the "let me join the army!" talk after the battle, but they still won't join. It's awful.

That I can agree with you. For Ignatius, I accidentally got him killed (Benny wasn't leveled up well but had a good skill to inherit.) Ignatius said he wants to join but didn't. XD Thankfully I didn't save but I had to do Xander's son's paralogue again, but I digress.

Edit: typing on my phone is annoying sometimes :P

Edited by PunkRoseBlitz

That I can agree you with. For Ignatius, I accidentally got him killed (Benny wasn't leveled up well but had a good skill to inherit. Ignatius said he wants to join but didn't. XD Thankfully I didn't save but I had to do Xander's son's paralogue again, but I digress.

Midori's is just as bad if you do side with Hoshido on any game and you fail to realize that her paralogue won't show up if Corrin doesn't get an A-Rank or higher relationship with Kaze before a set chapter in the storyline. Granted this can happen if one isn't a fan of doing supports.

Having a online recruited child has them pop up in the recruitment cutscenes instead of their normal versions as well. Hell, Midori died in her paralogue and the game acted like shes alive, showing my green haired recruited version instead.