A little pairing help please

Vuego21

To be honest, you probably won't have much time to get and raise the children unless you, like, REALLY focus on pairing people off or keep doing My Castle battles.

But pairings depend on two things; how do the spouses benefit from each other, and how does the child benefit from their parents?

Effie with Arthur will produce a Percy with ridiculous Strength and access to the Knight class, which could be useful for him. I'm not an expert but that's probably better than her birthing Sophie. As for Effie herself, Arthur gives her access to Hero and thus Sol, so that's pretty good for her.

For your female avatar, pretty much anyone can benefit from +Speed, though Ignatius would rather have more bulk or power so I'd stay away from Benny (Even if he is a precious cinnamon bun). What did you pick as your avatar's Talent? Because that's the main deciding factor here.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Thank you very much! And I noticed that compared to birthright but I was going to try and pair off and at least get the kids whether I use them or not and the talent is a knight.

Yeah Benny is a no go then, I mean Speed and the knight class really cancel each other out unless you go the GK path. I would honestly go either Arthur or anyone who doesn't have the knight or cavalier class line, since you're really only passing down GK, since speed on a general isn't that good unless you want pavise on a unit.