Camilla Class Change Help

SaMaster14

Hey guys! I recently maxed out Camilla in my Conquest game and I was wondering if I should use an Eternal Seal for her, or change her class (it would have to be a class that can get exp after Lv. 20). Here are my options!

CURRENT: Malig Knight Lv. 20

Rating: 179

Skills: Rose's Thorns, Str+2, Lunge, Savage Blow, Trample

Move:8, Atk:52, Crt:26, Hit:117, Avo:36

HP:39

Str: 35

Spd: 23

Mag: 21

Lck: 23

Skill: 27

Def: 26

Res: 24

Option 1: Use Eternal Seal and keep upgrading her as a Malig Knight.

Option 2: Class Change Options (**please also let me know if these options max out at 20 as well, which would be counter-intuitive. I'm looking for a class that will keep gaining exp after lv 20**)

BERSERKER (rating: 175)

Move:6, Atk:57, Crit: 47, Hit:120, Avo:42

HP:45

Str:40

Spd: 27

Mag: 15

Lck:23

Skill:29

Def:23

Res:18

HERO (rating: 179)

Move: 6, Atk:52, Crit: 28, Hit: 124, Avo: 42

HP:41

Str:36

Spd:26

Mag:15

Lck:26

Skill:31

Def:25

Res:20

WYVERN LORD (rating: 178)

Move:8, Atk:52, Crit:28, Hit:123, Avo:39

HP:40

Str:36

Spd:24

Mag:15

Lck:26

Skill:30

Def:28

Res:19

---

What do you guys think? I like her as a flyer, so I was thinking of eternal seal or Wyvern Lord, if that class gains exp after lv. 20

BUT... Hero and Berserker are also hard to give up, I lose movement, but gain in other areas.

Pros/Cons? ... Also, this is all null and void if the other classes max at 20...

Thanks!

all normal classes cap at 20. Eternal Seal raises cap so why can't you reclass and Eternal Seal? Malig Knight isn't really the best class anyways because poor stat caps. Wyvern Lord is outright better except in Res (and obv Mag)

all normal classes cap at 20. Eternal Seal raises cap so why can't you reclass and Eternal Seal? Malig Knight isn't really the best class anyways because poor stat caps. Wyvern Lord is outright better except in Res (and obv Mag)

So you recommend I class change to Wyvern Lord and then use Eternal Seal? I don't have Camilla using magic, so that might be the best move!

Only reason why I didn't change Camilla into a WL was so she wouldn't lose her black armor, lmao. #priorities

How is your Camilla's Str capped at 35 while mine is at 33? I was certain that her "allies"' statues were already level 3 (unless I'm misunderstanding how ally statues operate).

Edited by AddictPunk

It also depends on which chapter you are and how much funds you have remaining, if that's a thing.

I'd say it's better not to spend 12k on an Eternal Seal, the money can be better spent in other places if you ask me

^ Yeah honestly if you're playing conquest, I would be inclined to agree with this.

Go Wyvern Lord for the stats, but don't sweat the WL skils; Malig Knight skills are the ones she really wants, and you don't need Swordbreaker THAT badly. You're really better off saving your money for something else, though.

Edited by BANRYU

I'm on Ch 26 and I have the DLC pack, so money isn't an issue and since I'm so close to finishing I can afford to spend a lot of what I have.

I've already bought all of the stat boosters from the staff store etc.

I did class change her to WL and used an eternal seal. I still have about 60k gold left and will be grinding coins and exp on DLC in order to get the last two of my units married to unlock the final two paralogues I need in Conquest. So I should have plenty of coin by the time I'm ready to do Ch 26 and 27!