Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening Fan Fiction Taking Requests <3

Salterino

:wub: Fan Fiction Requests :wub:

Hello, everyone!

I've decided to start taking some requests for Fire Emblem Fates Fan Fiction! When replying with a request, please use the simple format below. I need that kind of information to be able to write efficiently and clearly. Keep in mind that writing these usually takes from 1 - 3 weeks because I have school work to take care of. When I do my work, it is school work > writing fan fictions until I am on vacation or have spare time.

Rules.PNG

1. Must be from Fire Emblem Fates or Awakening
2. Must be male x female
3. Don't repeat requests! Check below and see if the request has already been taken
4. I will only write up to 3-5 pages
5. You also must use the format below
6. No nudity or anything like that
7. If you are doing a request with Robin/Corrin, please state if it is male or female (you may use a custom name if you want)
8. If any of the request don't apply, I will ignore your request.
9. If your request is eligible, I will reply to your comment.

Format.PNG

Who x Who:
Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love):
What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa:

Edits.PNG

March 30, 2016:
When I am done with Awakening, I will accept Fan Fiction for those characters as well.

April 3, 2016:

I have finished Awakening. Ships for Awakening will now be accepted.
I have also changed the "only Fates rule" to "only Fates/Awakening"

April 6, 2016:

I added the notes on the bottom of the rules into rules themselves.
Requests now state who requested them.
There is now a way to support the Shipping Lord!
Add the support image below into your signature with the url to the fourm to show that you are worshiping Salterino the Shipping Lord!
Added spoilers to make fourm seem less polluted

April 26, 2016:
Added a "TOP REQUESTERS" section

May 1, 2016
Added a "Questions" section. It is full of questions people have asked me over my time at Serenes Forest.
I added pictures on the fourm to make it look better.

May 29, 2016
Added a url to my new project, the "Rewritten Supports" page where I rewrite supports.

Requests.PNG

Kenyon (Corrin M) x Azura (Finished): Requested by olsenkenyon.
RyeKu (Robin M) x Cordelia (Finished): Requested by olsenkenyon.
Justine (Robin F) x Virion (Finished): Requested by Dangerus.

Muyoko (Robin F) x Yen'fay (Working): Requested by Dangerus.
Rioci (Corrin M) x Peri (Finished): Requested by Dangerus.
Ryoki (Corrin M) x Scarlet (Finished): Requested by Dangerus.
Miaco (Corrin M) x Izana (Finished): Requested by Dangerus.
Miyako (Corrin F) x Yukimura (Working): Requested by Dangerus.
Gilbert (Robin M) X Tiki (Working): Requested by Dangerus.
Jakob X Azura (Working): Requested by Dangerus.
Lucina x Yarne (Working): Requested by MCProductions

Top%2BRequesters.PNG

1. Dangerus: 8 requests
2. olsenkenyon: 2 requests
3. MCProductions: 1 request

Only these 3 so far :P

Support%2BImages.PNG

support%2Bcopy.png
When I have no Fan Fics and other work to do, I might make more support images.
Please copy and paste the image along with the url of this forum into your signature.

Questions.PNG

Q: How long does it take for you to write a Fanfic?
A: Usually in 1-2 weeks. I need to gather inspiration from reality and from reading books. I also have a lot of exams, so it might be up to 3 weeks. But when I have gathered enough inspiration from stories and what I see in real life, it takes me an hour to finish a Fanfic.

Q: Why won't you do my Fanfic?
A: It's probably because you didn't follow the guidelines on how I want you to send a request. Please read the rules and use the format above. This is so I can 100% understand what you are trying to request and if it fits what my religion follows.

Q: Is there anyway I can support you?
A: Yes, above are some forum support images. If you could copy and paste these images into your signature, that would be great. I could do more work and I could see that you guys truly want to see me write more.

ship.jpg

Disappointed at the Support for some Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening characters? Allow me to rewrite the Supports with a Plot suggested by you! Send a request in the fourm below.
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64036

Edited by Salterino

• 2 weeks later...

Kenyon (Corrin) (male) x Azura (is alright if Corrins name is different? if not then feel free to change it.

Plot: Azura is a restless sleeper so one night she decides to go for a walk and finds Kenyon training. Kenyon is kept awake at night haunted by nightmares, so he fils his time training until he can't stand anymore. (what he is haunted by I will leave that up to you to decide but probably not about siding with Hoshido or Nohr since there supports in those sides are basically all about that. Same with Revelations so preferably not that)

Kenyon likes that Azura is always honest with him--Azura likes that Kenyon is romantic. and his sweet abs ("Lord Corrin sweet abs!") It's a quote from Soleil in the bath house, so it's head cannon that Corrin is just totally Shredded(you can disregard the abs I just thought it was funny)

Most of the plot I will leave up to you I know I will enjoy reading it no matter what so I just want you to enjoy writhing it! any questions just message me.

Kenyon (Corrin) (male) x Azura (is alright if Corrins name is different? if not then feel free to change it.

Plot: Azura is a restless sleeper so one night she decides to go for a walk and finds Kenyon training. Kenyon is kept awake at night haunted by nightmares, so he fils his time training until he can't stand anymore. (what he is haunted by I will leave that up to you to decide but probably not about siding with Hoshido or Nohr since there supports in those sides are basically all about that. Same with Revelations so preferably not that)

Kenyon likes that Azura is always honest with him--Azura likes that Kenyon is romantic. and his sweet abs ("Lord Corrin sweet abs!") It's a quote from Soleil in the bath house, so it's head cannon that Corrin is just totally Shredded(you can disregard the abs I just thought it was funny)

Most of the plot I will leave up to you I know I will enjoy reading it no matter what so I just want you to enjoy writhing it! any questions just message me.

Thank You! I will work on it. Thanks for the plot!

Kenyon (Corrin) x Azura

Kenyon went to sleep one night, thinking about how could he settle the differences between Nohr and Hoshido. He cared for both of them, but couldn't chose one family over the other.

"Maybe if I have some of my friends each fight each side and try to weaken them? Maybe then we can have the two sides talk it out. But if we cut our troops in half to fight each side, they probably have double our numbers! Man, if Leo were here he would have a plan to settle with both sides."

The more he started to think, the more tired he became. Before he knew it, he fell asleep. In his sleep he heard a dark voice.

Voice: Why haven't you joined us yet?

Kenyon: Huh?

Voice: Nohr is to greedy. They want to have everything for themselves. Hoshido is too self centered. They believe what they do is right. We are neutral. Why haven't you ran to us? We could've helped you. He would do anything for you.

Kenyon: I...don't know who you are. I already have my friends. They would help me in anyway possible. You haven't done anything to me yet.

Voice: WE are your friends. WE are your family. Hoshido is not your blood family. It is us. Come back to us.

Kenyon: No! If it means abandoning my friends, I WON'T do it!

Voice: We'll see...

Flora: Kenyon! Wake up!

Kenyon wakes up to the sound of Flora's voice. Felicia was standing right next to her, what looked to be an ice ball in her hand started to fade.

Felicia: Kenyon! Your awake! I was gonna wake you up with ice magic if you didn't wake up!

Kenyon: Sorry, I just had a long dream that's all.

Actually, the dream that felt like seconds to Kenyon was actually 9 hours!

Flora: Oh? What was it about?

Kenyon: It was about my family, my REAL family, not Hoshido.

Felicia: So you have chose to fight along side Nohr?

Kenyon: No, it's not about Nohr or Hoshido.

Moments later, Azura entered the room.

Azura: Kenyon? Is everything alright?

Kenyon: Yeah, everything is fine.

Flora: Are you sure? You can tell us everything.

Azura: Yes, please do. We are here to help.

Kenyon: Alright then, where should I start?

Kenyon tells Azura and the others about the dream he had.

Kenyon: And that's it. I don't know what that dream is about. My blood family is Hoshido. Maybe that's just me.

Azura: ...

Felicia: It might be. You were born in Hoshido. Nothing is going to change that.

Kenyon: Well, I'm going to exercise before I think of a battle plan.

Azura watched as Kenyon leaves the room. Azura darted after him. She could wait to see Kenyon in training.

After training with his sword, he moved on to lifting weights, then to running laps around his personal castle. Azura watched every second of Kenyon's training. It seemed miraculous that Kenyon was never able to spot him.

Azura: Wow! He is actually a pretty handsome figure!

Azura couldn't help but to stare intensely as Kenyon was training. After watching for almost 4 whole hours, Kenyon stopped training. Azura went into Kenyon's castle. She didn't want to let him know that she was watching.

Felicia: Where were you? We are about to clean the table.

Flora: Yeah! You and Lord Kenyon missed lunch! We made some Nohrian steak!

Azura: Oh, no thanks. I'm not much of a meat eater.

Felicia: Do you happen to know where Lord Kenyon has gone for training?

Azura: I think I saw him down by the river. He was exercising! Lifting weights and running huge distances!

Flora: How would you know if he ran huge distances? Where you watching him?

Azura started to blush.

Azura: Oh! Of course not! I would always give Lord Kenyon his privacy when he is training.

Flora and Felicia started to feel suspicious. Then again, she also sings by the lake every now and again.

Flora: ...Alright then, we'll just carry on.

Azura: (sigh)

Kenyon: Azura? What were you three talking about?

Azura: Oh, it's nothing.

Kenyon: Are you feeling alright? You look a little red.

Azura: Oh, don't mind me. Just...took a bath in the Hot Spring...that's all!

Azura ran out side. She could let Kenyon know that she was watching him while he was training.

Azura couldn't get any sleep. She couldn't stop thinking about Kenyon. She decided to take a walk outside. While stepping outside, she saw Kenyon in training once again.

Kenyon: Azura? Why are you here? Can't get any sleep either?

Azura: Yeah, I just can't sleep while I have something up on my mind.

Kenyon: Really? Please tell me.

Azura: Oh, it nothing, really.

Kenyon: ....

Azura: Well? Why are you awake?

Kenyon: I had a dream again. Here, I'll tell you about it.

DREAM

Voice: Wake up Kenyon.

Kenyon: It you again.

Voice: Yes, your family. We want to see you. After you end the war between Hoshido and Nohr, please visit us.

Kenyon: Sorry, I can't do that. Nohr and Hoshido are my family. I will reunite them into one huge family. I will be very busy and I won't have time to see you.

Voice: ...

Kenyon: ...I'm sorry, was I a little too harsh?

Voice: ...

Kenyon: Please understand. If I ever have free time, I might be able to visit you.

Voice: ...No, it's fine. Go on and live with your rich kingdom with fame and everything. We will just live humbly in a lonely hut in the middle of the woods.

DREAM ENDS

Azura: It's the work of the dragon God "Anakos".

Kenyon: Anakos? Is that some sort of religion you believe in?

Azura: No, you will understand later on, just forget about it and be with me.

Azura kisses Kenyon on the lips.

Kenyon: A-A-Azura!

Azura: It's fine, once you are with me, I will tell you all about it.

Kenyon: ...

Kenyon accepted her love. Not because he wants to know about this "God", but because he had also felt feelings for her as well. She felt then the moment he laid eyes on her back in Hoshido.

Kenyon: No, you don't have to convince me to love you with this kind of stuff. All you have to do is confess, or wait for me to confess. Either way, I will love you unconditionally.

Azura: ...Sorry, but I need to confess something else. Promise me you won't be mad.

Kenyon: ...Alright, I promise.

Azura: I-I created those dreams.

Kenyon: WHAT?

Azura: I felt ready to confess to you, I wanted to set a perfect mood for my confession.

Kenyon: So, all this "Anakos" stuff, this "real family" stuff is all a lie?

Azura: No, Anakos is real, but the family thing is.

Kenyon: Oh, then there is nothing to worry about...right?

Azura: Yes, nothing can disturb our love.

Meanwhile, Felicia and Flora where watching from a distance.

Felicia: See, I told you it was something worth staying up for.

Flora: I guess you where right. It's really something

Felicia: Do you like Lord Kenyon?

Flora: I always thought of him as a master and not a lover.

Felicia: We'll, let's go and congratulate them.

Edited by Salterino

Who x Who: Rioci (MyFirst!Corrin) X Niles (I know you said must be maleXfemale but I am really excited that I am almost done with this file and Niles is almost at max affection in it. I wanted to have my male!Corrin have some fun!)

Reference:

tumblr_o4qkk0SlIV1ryn12po1_250.jpg

tumblr_o4qkk0SlIV1ryn12po2_1280.jpg

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love):

Niles likes to tease the easily riled up and angry Rioci(Corrin) but after accidentally tickling him with his breath, Niles starts loving Rioci. Rioci is oblivious to Niles' affection at first until Izana tries to make it more obvious. Niles plans a surprise party. Months after Izana helped Rioci and Niles with their romance, they are helping Jakob raise Shigure and Dwyer after Azura dies in Conquest. Jakob is upset at the fact Rioci likes his children more than him and asks Niles how he got Rioci's attention. Niles is curious himself and it's Izana that has all the answers...

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Niles likes how irritated and/or embarrassed Rioci gets when he teases him but at the same time loves Rioci's laugh and his oblivious behavior. Rioci likes Niles' breasts/pecs surprisingly. He also likes how Niles is caring for Shigure and Dwyer and actually train them at a nicer pace than Jakob. Izana helps Rioci with dating because while he isn't very bright around Niles, it is mainly because Rioci is still confused about love and is wondering how he can improve his relationships with people. Niles has been the only one patient with Rioci.

I hope to request more from you soon, since most of the other pairings I thought about were male x female. I just figured I wanted to see you write a way my S-Support with Niles can be improved on. Since I was playing Fates and discovered Kanna and Nina couldn't appear when I married Niles as a guy, I improvised relieved I can have Jakob!Shigure and Azura!Dwyer as A supports and caring for them there.

Edited by Dangerus

well written! I was rather impressed with the article. I could only find one typo (line 36: Him instead of her) besides that the writhing was on point. thank you for taking the time to work on it. If you want more writhing prompts then I would love to help. and if ever you decide to do Awakening characters please tell me first.

well written! I was rather impressed with the article. I could only find one typo (line 36: Him instead of her) besides that the writhing was on point. thank you for taking the time to work on it. If you want more writhing prompts then I would love to help. and if ever you decide to do Awakening characters please tell me first.

Thanks! Your comment mean so much to me! :)

I updated my post a while ago saying I now accept Awakening characters since I finished the game.

RyeKu (Robin) x Cordelia!!!!!! (agin if you would prefer the name of robin to be the default thats fire by me,also this is my true wifu so i have high hopes. no pressure. really tho no pressure just have fun writhing!!!)

Plot: I have already thought and written various plots for them falling in love and that is why I would like to give 100% creative freedom to you. all thats important is that they fall in love, detail is very important for a character when it comes to personality maybe give this a read for reference ( http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Cordelia ) ( http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_(Awakening) )

Likes: RyeKu likes that Cordelia is not only smart but also crafty, and Cordelia likes that RyeKu is a supportive and caring person.

I look forward to the finale result. Have fun and good luck!

((Since I got crickets chirping from Niles X M!Corrin, here's a request I hope would work much better.))

Who x Who: Virion X F!Robin (Justine)
Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Justine has visited Virion to practice her skills as a tactician, and she herself has grown very competitive in chess with Virion (She doesn't even like chess). However, when Virion gets captured and tortured by her supposed father, Validar, does Justine just want to save him because he's her mentor or is it something else? Justine confronts her friends, Tiki, Sully, and Miriel to figure out what to do and then she resorts to confronting Virion's retainer, the beautiful Cherche about her feelings for the Duke of Rosanne.
What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Virion enjoys Justine's enthusiasm to defeat him in a game but at the same time, like all the women Virion falls in love with, she's a strong and beautiful woman. Justine herself is a hot-blooded and exciteable woman despite trying to keep a good composure on the battlefield. Many would say she's childish and her ambitions would make her laughed out of other armies. She doesn't realize it, but she seems to enjoy Virion's company more than Chrom's. Many don't seem to understand why except for Miriel, Sully, Tiki, and Cherche herself. Justine's first realization that she may love Virion of course is his patience with her and his surprisingly warm smile.

RyeKu (Robin) x Cordelia!!!!!! (agin if you would prefer the name of robin to be the default thats fire by me,also this is my true wifu so i have high hopes. no pressure. really tho no pressure just have fun writhing!!!)

Plot: I have already thought and written various plots for them falling in love and that is why I would like to give 100% creative freedom to you. all thats important is that they fall in love, detail is very important for a character when it comes to personality maybe give this a read for reference ( http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Cordelia ) ( http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_(Awakening) )

Likes: RyeKu likes that Cordelia is not only smart but also crafty, and Cordelia likes that RyeKu is a supportive and caring person.

I look forward to the finale result. Have fun and good luck!

Alright. I think I have a good plot for this storyline

((Since I got crickets chirping from Niles X M!Corrin, here's a request I hope would work much better.))

Who x Who: Virion X F!Robin (Justine)Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Justine has visited Virion to practice her skills as a tactician, and she herself has grown very competitive in chess with Virion (She doesn't even like chess). However, when Virion gets captured and tortured by her supposed father, Validar, does Justine just want to save him because he's her mentor or is it something else? Justine confronts her friends, Tiki, Sully, and Miriel to figure out what to do and then she resorts to confronting Virion's retainer, the beautiful Cherche about her feelings for the Duke of Rosanne.What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Virion enjoys Justine's enthusiasm to defeat him in a game but at the same time, like all the women Virion falls in love with, she's a strong and beautiful woman. Justine herself is a hot-blooded and exciteable woman despite trying to keep a good composure on the battlefield. Many would say she's childish and her ambitions would make her laughed out of other armies. She doesn't realize it, but she seems to enjoy Virion's company more than Chrom's. Many don't seem to understand why except for Miriel, Sully, Tiki, and Cherche herself. Justine's first realization that she may love Virion of course is his patience with her and his surprisingly warm smile.

Thank you. This is much better than the last one. Thank you for following the rules!

RyeKu(Robin) x Cordelia

Cordelia was training in the yard around the front of the shepherd's home. She looked like she was training intensely with a sword. RyeKu was walking around the front of the yard and saw her. RyeKu instantly thought of how elegant her figure is. He started approaching her.

Cordelia: RyeKu! Why are you looking at me like that!

RyeKu: Oh, uh, I was just thinking about how graceful you look when you are training.

Cordelia started blushing

Cordelia: Thank you, now if you'll excuse me...

RyeKu: Actually, I was thinking about training with you.

Cordelia: How can I teach a tome user anything about magic?

RyeKu: Actually, I was thinking if you could teach me how to use a sword.

Cordelia: ...

RyeKu: I actually know the basics of using a sword, so don't worry about that. I want to know some strategies and how to use it to my advantage.

Cordelia: Alright, let's spar first and see what you know

The two started sparing with their swords. RyeKu uses tomes more than he uses his sword, so he didn't know how to fight her. As he expected, he got beaten up by Cordelia.

RyeKu: Wait! Time out!

Cordelia: You can't just time out in the middle of a fight! You enemy won't let you stop for a break.

RyeKu: I know, but I think you are being a bit to hard.

Cordelia: And so will the enemy when you give them an opening.

RyeKu: Yeah, I know, but can you just teach me the basics?

Cordelia: I thought you already know the basics.

RyeKu: Can you re-teach me the basics?

Cordelia: I suppose I can.

Cordelia spent the next couple minutes re-teaching RyeKu the basics. RyeKu spent a lot of time looking at Cordelia. She had a unique way of fighting that RyeKu had never seen before. She always seems to have an answer to every tactic the enemy might use.

Cordelia: I think that is all for today. Let's take a break.

Chrom rushes to the two of them.

Chrom: RyeKu! Cordelia! There is an army of shadow enemies near the castle. Help me fend them off.

RyeKu: Alright, let's go.

Cordelia: RyeKu, wait.

RyeKu: Anything wrong?

Cordelia: Please only use your sword for this match.

RyeKu: What if in surrounded and need to use my magic?

Cordelia: Just scream for help and I'll come save you. You need a lift?

Cordelia rode her pegasus and flew toward the castle. RyeKu did not want to be saved by a girl. He wanted to be the one to save her.

RyeKu: Do you think I can fight along side you instead of fighting alone?

Cordelia: Why? Is it because you are too shy to call a beautiful woman for assistance?

RyeKu blushed a bit.

RyeKu: Uh, no, it's...just... I want to watch you fight.

Cordelia thought to herself.

Cordelia: That's what I love about you.

RyeKu: Uh, Cordelia? You spacing out?

Cordelia: Oh, no, just- Hey! We're here!

RyeKu hopped of Cordelia's pegasus and took out his sword.

Cordelia: What should I do?

RyeKu: You should attack the one with the axe with your sword. I'll attack the one with the tome.

RyeKu started blocking the attacks of the shadow. He didn't engage yet because he wanted to watch Cordelia fight. For every action the enemy does, Cordelia has a way to dodge, return, or decrease the damage the enemy tries to inflict.

RyeKu: Wow! Cordelia is so amazing! I wish I could- Oof!

The enemy struck an attack that struck RyeKu in the chest. The sword he had sled away and the tomes he brought with him just in case are all over the floor. He could tell which one was which because he couldn't see with the shadows all attacking him.

RyeKu: Is this the end? Is this how I die?

Cordelia rushed in and wiped out all the shadows surrounding RyeKu.

Cordelia: Why haven't you kill your enemy yet? You even attracted more of them.

RyeKu: I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to deal with tome enemies with a sword.

Cordelia: It's alright, you've taken quite the damage. Why don't you sit and watch somewhere safe?

Cordelia dashed off on her pegasus. She was taking out huge numbers of enemies at once. Soon, the had the entire army after her, yet she seems to be able to hold them off.

RyeKu: That's too many enemies for one to take care of. She's gonna need help sooner or later.

Cordelia was swinging her lance, when a time enemy caught her by surprise. She fell to the ground along with her pegasus. RyeKu watched as the entire army of shadows ganged up on her.

RyeKu: No...I must help her.

RyeKu got on his injured legs and started to dash over to where Cordelia is. He took out his Thoron tome and started to blast through the group of shadows.

Cordelia: I thought I told you not to use your tomes!

RyeKu: Sorry, but you could've died!

Cordelia: Whatever, let's just finish this.

As Cordelia was slashing up foes, RyeKu was supporting her by killing the ones behind her back.

Cordelia thought to herself

Cordelia: Wow! RyeKu looks so cool when he's trying to protect me. He is the perfect person so share my life with!

After the match was over RyeKu walked over to Cordelia.

RyeKu: Hey, Cordelia? I need to ask you something.

Cordelia: Sure, go on ahead.

RyeKu: Will you marry me?

RyeKu held out a box. Inside was a beautiful scarlet ruby that matched the color of Cordelia's hair.

Cordelia: Oh, RyeKu, I've always wanted to confess my feelings to you. Of course, I'll accept your feelings.

RyeKu: Thank you, let's arrange a marriage right away.

The two got married a few month later. They bought a new house not far from the shepard's home. The house a a wooden cabin in the woods behind the Ylisse kingdom castle. They discussed the names of their child. Cordelia wanted to name the cild Severa, RyeKu wanted to name it Morgan. After a while of discussing, they decided to have two children, each with one of the names.

My boyfriend was stumbling upon this thread and was disappointed you only make Male x Female pairings. There a reason for it?

Sorry, it's because of my religion. I don't know what it is in English, but we are forbidden to talk about same gender pairings.

Justine(Robin F) x Virion

Justine was having trouble thinking of a plan for the next battle. She couldn't decide where to send the pegasus knights to. Suddenly, she remembered that Virion used to play chess with her, which made her think of amazing plans for the last battle. She decided to visit him once more. When went into the barracks, where Virion has always hung out in when he is done practicing his archery.

Justine: Hey, Virion, I'm having troubles thinking of a strategy for the next match, could you play some chess with me and help me think of strategies?

Virion: But if course. I'll help you think of a strategy that is beautiful like a butterfly and stings like a bee.

Justine: Sure! I'll beat you this time!

Virion: Not is a million years, my lady.

The two of them spends the next couple of hours together planning a strategy. They are planning on facing Justine's father later on. While they are hard working, they are also having fun in the process.

Justine: Wow, that was a great game. I think I've got an idea for the next match.

Virion: Glad I can be of help to you.

Justine: Yeah, thanks. I've gotta go, I have to discuss this plan with Chrom.

Virion: Alright. Kudos to you my friend!

Justine walked out of the barracks. Virion was alone and decided to go back to his tent and read a couple strategy books. While walking there he saw a dark figure. The figure was really tall and scary looking. The figure started to approach him.

Virion: Oh, dear! Better get out of here!

Virion ran towards the forest, hopping to find one of the shepards. Virion couldn't stall any longer. He hung his jacket on a tree branch. He knew that Justine was going to look for him. He had to leave some kind of evidence that he was gone.

Virion started running again, this time, much slower. He ran out of stamina and started saying what might be his final words.

Virion: Lady Justine. I will see you later.

Virion stood motionlessly as the dark figure engulfed him in the shadows.

Justine woke up the next day, hoping to see Virion again. She over slept a bit after talking it over with Chrom. She couldn't wait to play another game of chess against Virion.

After entering the baracks, she discovered that Virion was not there. She started looking around camp. She check Virion's tent, the forest, even some caves, and she still couldn't find him. She asked Cherche, Virion's retainer, where he might has gone of to.

Justine: Hey, Cherche, do you where Virion might have gone of to?

Cherche: I don't know, he wasn't in him tent last night.

Justine: Does Virion go any where else aside from his tent?

Cherche: Well, he does go to the waterfall at the end of the forest. He goes to sing some songs and he might even go for a dive.

Justine: Alright, thank you very much.

Justine hoped he was there. She really want to see that he was still alive.

Justine: I hope he is there. Maybe I can get a close up look at his abs.

As she approached the waterfall, Justine started calling out Virion's name.

Justine: Virion? Are you around here? It's time for a game of chess.

Justine started looking around.

Justine: Oh, Virion, I hope you are alive. I want to see your handsome face today.

She turned around and saw that Cherche had followed her.

Cherche: Um...hello.

Justine started blushing.

Justine: Cherche! How long have you been standing there?

Cherche: I followed you here.

Justine: Why didn't you say a single word?

Cherche: I was curious why you are suddenly so concerned with Lord Virion. Do you have some sort of feelings for him?

Justine: Well, maybe. Promise me you won't tell anyone about it.

Cherche: I promise.

Justine: Good, now let's go find him.

The two of them started looking around. The discovered a jacket hanging from a tree.

Cherche: That's Milord's jacket!

Justine: Maybe he took it off when he was swimming near the waterfall and forgot about it.

Cherche: No way, Milord loves this jacket very much. He would never forget about it.

Justine started to feel concerned. He didn't bring his weapon along with him. He would have been dead if an enemy has spotted him. Or many an enemy has already spotted him. The thought of it made her feel more worried. The more she thought of the possibilities, the more worried she felt.

Justine: Let's go back to camp and ask Miriel and the others to help find him.

Cherche: Alright

The two girls head back to the baracks and called Sully, Miriel, and Tiki, who had decided to join them for the time being. Justine told them about their discovery.

Sully: Well, hopefully wherever he had gone off to has toughen him up.

Miriel: He should come back. If he doesn't come back, we might have to leave him.

Justine: Come on, don't joke around like that. We can't leave our comrade behind.

Miriel: I'm being serious. Don't you know what Lucina said? If we waste too much time, Grima will be resurrected again.

Justine: We have to get him back though, he is very important to me.

Sully: Why? Do you have a thing for him?

Justine: No...He's just...important for my next strategy...yeah.

Tiki: Maybe is went to sleep in a cave for a couple thousand years.

Cherche: There is a cave near the back of the forest, but he is not a Manakete.

Justine: Cave, we should go and investigate.

Sully: Do all three of you think he is some sort of dragon?

Justine and her friends ventured into the cave, hoping he was in there. While they were walking towards the end of the cave, it started to get darker.

Tiki: It's so dark in here, can one of you light a fire with your magic?

Miriel: There is enough oxygen to start a fire.

Tiki: Oh, I guess I can- OW! Watch where you going Sully!

Sully: It wasn't me.

???: ROAR!

Justine: It's a risen! Get ready for battle everyone!

As the five fighters engaged in battle, Justine heard the crack of a whip in the distance.

Justine: Everyone, please hold them off for a while, I need to investigate something.

Cherche: Alright, good luck!

Justine followed the path through the cave. Upon reaching the end, she saw the most horrific thing she has ever seen. It was Virion! The was chained to the wall. He looks beaten and nearly dead. Next to him was her father, Validar, hold a whip in his hand.

Validar: It's good to see you Justine.

Justine: What have you done with him?

Validar: I tried to ask him some questions, but he wouldn't cooperate with me. So I had to force the answers out of him the hard way.

Virion looked up and started speaking with what little strength he had left.

Virion: Don't worry my lady, I didn't tell him anything. You should run. And don't look back.

Justine: Don't be silly, I would never leave a comrade behind.

Validar: If you want him back, hand over the Fire Emblem.

Validar summoned a large group of Risen from the ground to threaten her. As the group started approaching Justine, a large line of fire came out from behind her, burning the entire Risen army.

Tiki: Justine, now!

Justine casted a spell that trapped Validar in a magical prison.

Justine: It's over for you, Validar!

Validar: How rude, calling your own father by his first name.

Tiki fired another line of fire at Validar. He started to fade away. It was an illusion.

Validar: Until next time...

Justine carried Virion back to the baracks and told Lissa to heal him.

Virion: Thank you Justine, but why didn't you run? If that was not an illusion, he would has cursed you to death.

Justine: I couldn't leave you behind.

Virion: Oh, please, tell me why.

Justine: Because I...I love you!

Virion: Is that all? I see. I also felt the same way to you.

Justine: You do?

Virion: Of course. How about we get married?

Justine: Yes, please! Let's make it tonight!

Virion: You seem eager, alright, let's get ready.

Justine and Virion got married that night. Sully, Tiki, Miriel, and everyone else was there to congratulate them.

Chrom: Do you, Virion, take Justine, was your wife?

Virion: I do.

Chrom: and do you, Justine take Virion as your husband?

Justine: Yes.

Chrom: I now announce you two as husband and wife!

Edited by Salterino

This was a really cute Drabble you posted my one complaint though.

You had a typo with 'Maybe is' in one of Tiki's lines. The term is 'Maybe he's'.

I like how short this is too. And action packed it is.

Thanks! I'll check harder for mistakes next time! I appreciate your comment!

HayaNix (Hayato X Nyx)

Plot: Nyx is having troubles with her social skills, so Hayato decides to pay her a visit and help her. She had seemed to be depressed about something.

Please finish the form. You didn't put in the "What does Person1 like about Person2 and vice versa" part. Please respond to this post and tell me.

I hope you don't mind a few more requests from me:

Who x Who: Muyoko (Female!Robin and alternate reality of Justine) X Yen'fay

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Muyoko keeps on tripping over a sleeping Yen'fay and she gets very concerned for his health. So she decides to build a bed for him so Yen'fay doesn't get tripped on. When Yen'fay is noticing how concerned she is for him, Yen'fay begins to reconsider how Say'ri is feeling right now and wonders if Muyoko would have let him make the same actions he did for Say'ri's sake. When Muyoko makes him the bed, he then feels unnecessary guilt that Muyoko assures him with forgiveness for.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Yen'fay is surprised at how clumsy scatterbrained and shy Muyoko is for being a strong tactician in Chrom's army. However he loves her for it because he has someone that still dreams in his life and he wants to protect her forever. Meanwhile Muyoko at first thought Yen'fay was scary but after Yen'fay being patient with him, Muyoko developed more passionate feelings for him. Her nightmares about him turned into fantasies.

Who x Who: Rioci (Male Corrin) X Peri

Plot: Rioci thinks back to his family as Peri is about to give birth to Kanna, his daughter. He then remembers the day that he and Peri actually met as children. Peri is scared of the laboring process as well as how Kanna would turn out afterwards. Rioci tries to assure her that Kanna will be okay and be just as beautiful as the rest of the children. Peri is assured but later on she worries about how her lifestyle could affect Kanna growing up. Rioci and Peri then decide to baby-proof their home. (Cue in me still being sad that a Niles X Rioci story couldn't be made on here but at the same time know most of the other pairings can be written.)

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: When Rioci and Peri were children, Peri was a noble man's daughter and she wanted to join the military due to her bloodthirsty tendencies. Rioci was captured and sent to a dungeon where he slowly suffered. Peri wanted to help him at the time but she didn't recognize that it was him years later. Rioci fell in love with her fluffy hair and how she does her makeup to make herself look mature despite... Not. Rioci fell in love also with her naïveté and her childish charm. When they married, Rioci fell in love with how Peri looked in her wedding dress. Peri is naive at first at why Rioci fell in love with her but Peri loves listening to his heart flutter when she's in his arms and she likes how Rioci can actually stand him.

Who x Who: Ryoki (Male!Corrin and alternate universe of Rioci) X Scarlet

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Ryoma is trying to figure out a way to include Scarlet and Ryoki in specific activities that don't alienate them for not living a Hoshidan life. After deciding on an Arts and Crafts hour, Scarlet and Ryoki were able to bond with art, more specifically mosaic. When Ryoki comes to confess to Ryoma that he really likes Scarlet, Ryoma is confused as to why he's confessing this to him and not her. Scarlet meanwhile has been much more quiet with Ryoma lately and Ryoma gets scared.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Ryoki likes Scarlet's tomboyish and spunky charm but what made him really love her is her mosaic art. Her voice when she's calm also makes his heart race. Scarlet meanwhile likes Ryoki's awkward charm but what really makes her enjoy his company is his laugh.

Who x Who: Miaco (Female!Corrin X Izana)

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Miaco has been trying to make a dream journal for herself and she goes to Izana for advice. Izana is usually very laid back and cheerful but lately ever since Miaco asked him for help on the dream journal, he's been much more quiet and concerned for her health and wellbeing. Miaco decides to investigate for herself in her dreams... Meanwhile, Niles is getting irritated by Izana visiting him more often than usual and decides to confront Miaco about why Izana won't shut up about her with him.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Izana first fell in love with Miaco when she rescued him from Zola and invited him to the Baths. He's awfully jealous of Niles' assertiveness however and wonders how Niles gets Miaco's attention sometimes. Miaco meanwhile has been seeing Izana in her dreams, usually deformed and confusing to her but lately he's appeared more beautiful and his usually more playful self. Miaco likes how perky Izana is and doesn't mind the things Izana does to be a good host for her. She went to Izana about making a dream journal because she knows deep down Izana's wisdom could guide her in the end.

Who x Who: Miyako (Female!Corrin and alternative universe of Miaco) X Yukimura

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Miyako has been spotting Yukimura staying up all night crying while working on his automatons. She goes to Izana for advice on cheering Yukimura up. It results in Yukimura opening up to her about how much he really misses Lady Mikoto, Miyako's mother. Miyako wonders how she can help him move on but she is scared herself on what she'll learn from being with Yukimura as opposed to talking to everyone else. As months go by, Yukimura finally is sleeping normally but his mood is still down and he's been much more clumsier around Miyako. This makes Miyako want to ask more questions.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Miyako fell in love with Yukimura's awkward and nerdy appearance when Lady Mikoto was still around. When she was separated from Yukimura for a while feuding, she was starting to miss him. When Yukimura came back though, she at first thought he needed a break and figured the best way to do it is to hang out with her. Yukimura meanwhile cries because Miyako keeps asking for his company when she reminds him so much of Lady Mikoto. Outside of that, Yukimura likes how unlike her, Miyako is much more naive of the world and hopes to treasure that innocence she has forever.

Who x Who: Gilbert (Male!Robin) X Tiki

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Gilbert decides he wants to learn more about Grima so he can try to control himself in the future. Scared for his life. Tiki pulls him aside to confront him of what is to come... (Very spoiler-y stuff)

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Tiki likes Gilbert for his bravery. She also keeps being reminded of Marth when Gilbert's hot temper doesn't get in the way of his thinking process. Gilbert meanwhile seems much calmer around Tiki. He sometimes wants to join in on her naps so he can see what it is like to not feel restless. With that said, Gilbert likes Tiki's fluffy hair.

Who x Who: Jakob X Azura (and not-really-romance Jakob X Corrin)

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Jakob hears what he at first thought was Corrin crying for help, when it is Azura doing so after getting her foot stuck in a trap. Jakob helps her recover begrudgingly though in return he learns about Azura's relationship with Corrin and why it means so much to help Jakob protect them. As Azura and Jakob get to learn about each other more, Jakob eventually becomes more fascinated by Azura than by Corrin which scares him. Azura knows what it means and helps him out.

After their marriage, the birth of Dwyer and Shigure, and Azura's eventual death, Jakob can't help but become just as protective of his sons (if not moreso than) as he is with Corrin. When he hears what he thought was Corrin but was actually his two sons in danger, Jakob learns he really doesn't know his Lord as much as he had hoped he did with Azura and decides to improve his friendship with Corrin in the end.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Azura likes hearing Jakob singing surprisingly. She also likes how caring he is and how daring he gets when it comes to Corrin. Azura eventually has grown to love Jakob for his firmness with her when everyone else gives her nothing but praises. Jakob meanwhile loves Azura for her voice as well, and how understanding she was about his troubled childhood. With Shigure and Dwyer, he also loved how caring of a mother she was to them and how helpful she was to them. Jakob misses her patience with Dwyer which makes him want to make sure his relationship with the two of them and Corrin improves over time.

Sorry for the long request dump. I am having finals coming up and I really need the luck.

Edited by Dangerus