Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening Fan Fiction Taking Requests <3

Salterino

I hope you don't mind a few more requests from me:

Who x Who: Muyoko (Female!Robin and alternate reality of Justine) X Yen'fay

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Muyoko keeps on tripping over a sleeping Yen'fay and she gets very concerned for his health. So she decides to build a bed for him so Yen'fay doesn't get tripped on. When Yen'fay is noticing how concerned she is for him, Yen'fay begins to reconsider how Say'ri is feeling right now and wonders if Muyoko would have let him make the same actions he did for Say'ri's sake. When Muyoko makes him the bed, he then feels unnecessary guilt that Muyoko assures him with forgiveness for.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Yen'fay is surprised at how clumsy scatterbrained and shy Muyoko is for being a strong tactician in Chrom's army. However he loves her for it because he has someone that still dreams in his life and he wants to protect her forever. Meanwhile Muyoko at first thought Yen'fay was scary but after Yen'fay being patient with him, Muyoko developed more passionate feelings for him. Her nightmares about him turned into fantasies.

Who x Who: Rioci (Male Corrin) X Peri

Plot: Rioci thinks back to his family as Peri is about to give birth to Kanna, his daughter. He then remembers the day that he and Peri actually met as children. Peri is scared of the laboring process as well as how Kanna would turn out afterwards. Rioci tries to assure her that Kanna will be okay and be just as beautiful as the rest of the children. Peri is assured but later on she worries about how her lifestyle could affect Kanna growing up. Rioci and Peri then decide to baby-proof their home. (Cue in me still being sad that a Niles X Rioci story couldn't be made on here but at the same time know most of the other pairings can be written.)

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: When Rioci and Peri were children, Peri was a noble man's daughter and she wanted to join the military due to her bloodthirsty tendencies. Rioci was captured and sent to a dungeon where he slowly suffered. Peri wanted to help him at the time but she didn't recognize that it was him years later. Rioci fell in love with her fluffy hair and how she does her makeup to make herself look mature despite... Not. Rioci fell in love also with her naïveté and her childish charm. When they married, Rioci fell in love with how Peri looked in her wedding dress. Peri is naive at first at why Rioci fell in love with her but Peri loves listening to his heart flutter when she's in his arms and she likes how Rioci can actually stand him.

Who x Who: Ryoki (Male!Corrin and alternate universe of Rioci) X Scarlet

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Ryoma is trying to figure out a way to include Scarlet and Ryoki in specific activities that don't alienate them for not living a Hoshidan life. After deciding on an Arts and Crafts hour, Scarlet and Ryoki were able to bond with art, more specifically mosaic. When Ryoki comes to confess to Ryoma that he really likes Scarlet, Ryoma is confused as to why he's confessing this to him and not her. Scarlet meanwhile has been much more quiet with Ryoma lately and Ryoma gets scared.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Ryoki likes Scarlet's tomboyish and spunky charm but what made him really love her is her mosaic art. Her voice when she's calm also makes his heart race. Scarlet meanwhile likes Ryoki's awkward charm but what really makes her enjoy his company is his laugh.

Who x Who: Miaco (Female!Corrin X Izana)

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Miaco has been trying to make a dream journal for herself and she goes to Izana for advice. Izana is usually very laid back and cheerful but lately ever since Miaco asked him for help on the dream journal, he's been much more quiet and concerned for her health and wellbeing. Miaco decides to investigate for herself in her dreams... Meanwhile, Niles is getting irritated by Izana visiting him more often than usual and decides to confront Miaco about why Izana won't shut up about her with him.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Izana first fell in love with Miaco when she rescued him from Zola and invited him to the Baths. He's awfully jealous of Niles' assertiveness however and wonders how Niles gets Miaco's attention sometimes. Miaco meanwhile has been seeing Izana in her dreams, usually deformed and confusing to her but lately he's appeared more beautiful and his usually more playful self. Miaco likes how perky Izana is and doesn't mind the things Izana does to be a good host for her. She went to Izana about making a dream journal because she knows deep down Izana's wisdom could guide her in the end.

Who x Who: Miyako (Female!Corrin and alternative universe of Miaco) X Yukimura

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Miyako has been spotting Yukimura staying up all night crying while working on his automatons. She goes to Izana for advice on cheering Yukimura up. It results in Yukimura opening up to her about how much he really misses Lady Mikoto, Miyako's mother. Miyako wonders how she can help him move on but she is scared herself on what she'll learn from being with Yukimura as opposed to talking to everyone else. As months go by, Yukimura finally is sleeping normally but his mood is still down and he's been much more clumsier around Miyako. This makes Miyako want to ask more questions.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Miyako fell in love with Yukimura's awkward and nerdy appearance when Lady Mikoto was still around. When she was separated from Yukimura for a while feuding, she was starting to miss him. When Yukimura came back though, she at first thought he needed a break and figured the best way to do it is to hang out with her. Yukimura meanwhile cries because Miyako keeps asking for his company when she reminds him so much of Lady Mikoto. Outside of that, Yukimura likes how unlike her, Miyako is much more naive of the world and hopes to treasure that innocence she has forever.

Who x Who: Gilbert (Male!Robin) X Tiki

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Gilbert decides he wants to learn more about Grima so he can try to control himself in the future. Scared for his life. Tiki pulls him aside to confront him of what is to come... (Very spoiler-y stuff)

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Tiki likes Gilbert for his bravery. She also keeps being reminded of Marth when Gilbert's hot temper doesn't get in the way of his thinking process. Gilbert meanwhile seems much calmer around Tiki. He sometimes wants to join in on her naps so he can see what it is like to not feel restless. With that said, Gilbert likes Tiki's fluffy hair.

Who x Who: Jakob X Azura (and not-really-romance Jakob X Corrin)

Plot (what happens that makes them fall in love): Jakob hears what he at first thought was Corrin crying for help, when it is Azura doing so after getting her foot stuck in a trap. Jakob helps her recover begrudgingly though in return he learns about Azura's relationship with Corrin and why it means so much to help Jakob protect them. As Azura and Jakob get to learn about each other more, Jakob eventually becomes more fascinated by Azura than by Corrin which scares him. Azura knows what it means and helps him out.

After their marriage, the birth of Dwyer and Shigure, and Azura's eventual death, Jakob can't help but become just as protective of his sons (if not moreso than) as he is with Corrin. When he hears what he thought was Corrin but was actually his two sons in danger, Jakob learns he really doesn't know his Lord as much as he had hoped he did with Azura and decides to improve his friendship with Corrin in the end.

What does Person #1 like about Person #2 and vice versa: Azura likes hearing Jakob singing surprisingly. She also likes how caring he is and how daring he gets when it comes to Corrin. Azura eventually has grown to love Jakob for his firmness with her when everyone else gives her nothing but praises. Jakob meanwhile loves Azura for her voice as well, and how understanding she was about his troubled childhood. With Shigure and Dwyer, he also loved how caring of a mother she was to them and how helpful she was to them. Jakob misses her patience with Dwyer which makes him want to make sure his relationship with the two of them and Corrin improves over time.

Sorry for the long request dump. I am having finals coming up and I really need the luck.

O_O wow, that should keep me busy for a couple months.

I am sorry for the request bundle. As for the Azura X Jakob one, could you make the Corrin female? I forgot to pick the gender for Corrin and I noticed it would be troubling for you. ((This is actually my one of favorite pairings in Fire Emblem - It's my Chrom X Sumia))

Riochi (Corrin M) x Peri

Sorry Dangerus! I've decided to make Peri the main character instead of Riochi. All of my past Fanfics involve the avatar as the main character. I'm switching it around a bit for this one and maybe some of the others you requested.

Riochi and Peri were having their child soon. They want to prepare everything the baby need to grow into a strong member of the army. Peri was worried she will have a bad influence on her child. She wanted Kana to be a civilized member of society and not some insane killer like she was.

Riochi: Hey, Peri, what do you think Kana will be like?

Peri: Um, I don't know...

Riochi: Is there something wrong?

Peri: No, it's just, I don't know how to take care of a child.

Riochi: I don't know either. We can learn as we go on.

Peri: No, it's not like that. I don't know what I want to teach her. Do I want to teach her how to kill or do I want her to be more civilized. What kind of job will she get? Will she be a merchant? Or will she be a maid? What about a cook? I might not get to see her often!

Riochi: I promise, she will get to see you everyday. How could she forget someone so important like you.

Peri: I'm just worried that I won't see her again. It's a terrible feeling to be forgotten. You will feel worried. You might think that they don't care about you anymore.

Riochi: She will ALWAYS remember her beautiful mother and her loving father. I can guarantee you that.

Peri: OK, if you say so.

Riochi: Well since we don't know how to take care of our child, we should probably baby proof this place as best a possible. I'll call Felicia for help.

Riochi ran off to call Felicia. Peri was sitting in the room alone with Kana still in her stomach.

Peri: ...OK Kana, let mommy tell you the story of how daddy and I meet.

Peri remembers when Riochi met her as a child.

An army of soldiers marched into the castle. A man brought his daughter into the castle because he was afraid that she will get killed when he leaves her unattended. The girl saw a boy, around her age, being brought into a dungeon in the basement. The girl asked her father,

Girl: Daddy, where are those men taking that boy?

Dad: Hahaha! He is our prisoner. King Garon wanted us to kidnap the son of Sumeragi, and as the general of the army, I can't disappoint him.

The girl watched as her father takes her farther from the dungeon where the boy was held. She felt sorry for the boy. She wanted to do something about it. Her dad took her to where all the soldiers gathered to celebrate successful invasion.

Soldier: Hey! General! Who is this cute girl right here.

General: That's my daughter, Peri. Say hello Peri.

Peri: Hi

General: She says that she wants to join our army.

Soldier: Well, women can't be in the army. It dangerous work. Sorry, little one, but you can still live in the castle and cook food for us.

The two men started laughing. Peri did not feel comfortable being around two drunk men, so she started walking around. She saw a little boy with blonde hair peeking into the crowd.

Peri: Hello. What are you doing here?

Blonde Boy: I'm looking at the soldiers. My father promised that I'd be the next general.

Peri: Oh, so you want to be in the army?

Blonde Boy: Yeah! And when I become king, I want to conquer the world!

Peri: Wow! That sounds like fun! Can I join you?

Blonde Boy: Sure, if you can handle it.

Peri: Wow, can't wait! Wait, do you know where they keep our prisoners?

Blonde Boy: Yeah, down in the basement.

Peri: Can you take me there?

Blonde Boy: Sure. I'll show you the bad guys that my father has captured.

The boy took Peri down the stairs to where the prisoners where held. At last, they found a cell with a boy sitting there alone.

Guard: Children like you shouldn't be here. So find your mommies and leave.

Blonde Boy: Allow me to see this boy. I am prince Xander, I would like to see this prisoner.

Guard: O-Oh! Sorry, don't mind me.

The guard open the door and let them inside.

Xander: Excuse me, are you hungry?

Boy: No, I'm not hungry.

Peri: Do you need any water?

Boy: No, I'm not thirsty, just lonely

Xander: We can play with you, it's no problem.

The boy turned towards Peri and saw beautiful fluffy hair. The boy felt so much more comfortable to see such a beautiful woman.

Boy: Your hair. May I touch it?

Peri: S-Sure!

The boy started to touch Peri's hair. The boy felt comfort. More comfort than any pillow he has slept in.

Boy: What is your name?

Peri: Oh, I'm Peri

Boy: Peri, that's a nice name.

Xander: You didn't ask me my name.

Boy: You are Xander, prince of Nohr. You said so to that guard.

Xander: We told you our names, now tell us yours.

Boy: I am Riochi, prince of Hoshido.

Xander: What?

Peri: Your kidding!

Riochi: I was taken here by force. I want to go back. I miss my sister. And my brother.

Xander: ...

Peri: We can be your brother and sister.

Riochi: Really?

Xander: Yeah, I'll bring you food from the royal diner.

Riochi: Thanks so much, guys!

The three of them talked everyday. One day, the king decided to raise the child under his own rule. Peri asked Xander to tell her about him everyday because Riochi was not allowed to go outside of his tower. Only Xander and the other royals were allowed in the tower. Until one day,

Peri: How is Riochi today?

Xander: Today I asked him if he remembers the name Peri.

Peri: And?

Xander: I'm sorry, but he forgot about you.

Peri: WHAT?

Xander: I'm sorry, but for some reason he has forgotten about you. He may have hot his head on something.

Peri: How? How could this happen?

Peri ran away into the bathroom. She cried to herself for a couple hours. She stepped out of the bathroom, filled with rage. And the urge to kill. She ran to Xander and asked him,

Peri: Xander! Are able to go into battle at all?

Xander: As a commander, yes, but not as a general.

Peri: Good enough. Bring me into battle. I need to kill someone.

Xander: What has gotten into you? War is dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt.

Peri: You promised to take me into war! When we met Riochi. Please let me go,

Xander thought to himself.

Xander: I see, the fact that Riochi forgot about her is fueling her anger. I should have talked to him about Peri. This is all my fault. I have to make it up to her.

Xander: Alright Peri, I'll let you fight in the next battle, but as my retainer

Peri: I would be glad to. I want to get a high enough rank to see Riochi again.

Xander: Then it is settled. I will plan out the next battle with your father.

Peri: And this, Kana, is when mommy charges into battle, filled with anger from when daddy forgot about me. And I accomplished my goal. I achieved a high enough standard to see daddy again. And now he are married and we are having you.

Riochi: Hello Peri. Who were you talking to just now.

Peri: I was talking to Kana. It was about when I met you as a child.

Riochi: I know. I heard the whole thing. I'm sorry I forgot about you. How could I forget someone this close to me?

Peri: It wasn't your fault. Please, don't mind it.

Riochi: I will make sure that Kana will have a memory of you and me.

Peri: Riochi, thank you.

Peri cries over happiness. She never wants to be forgotten again. And she won't.

Edited by Salterino

This is okay. I actually like how you simplified my summary. I think Peri being the main character also actually kind of works better (since I know how difficult writing a character like Rioci can be). My main issue is you spelled Rioci's name with an 'H' but I think that's fine since eventually you'll be writing someone with a similar name. Once again, the choice of Peri being the main character is much easier.

I recently married her in game and I am actually just happy to see her get more development.

Also, another 'murder' is a little off. It means Peri could give birth to crows and not a 'killer'. I recommend you change it to 'killer' if you want the reading to make sense. I hope you can improve even further.

I am looking forward to seeing more.

This is okay. I actually like how you simplified my summary. I think Peri being the main character also actually kind of works better (since I know how difficult writing a character like Rioci can be). My main issue is you spelled Rioci's name with an 'H' but I think that's fine since eventually you'll be writing someone with a similar name. Once again, the choice of Peri being the main character is much easier.

I recently married her in game and I am actually just happy to see her get more development.

Also, another 'murder' is a little off. It means Peri could give birth to crows and not a 'killer'. I recommend you change it to 'killer' if you want the reading to make sense. I hope you can improve even further.

I am looking forward to seeing more.

I changed the murder part. Thank you for your feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Ryoki (Corrin M) x Scarlet

Ryoki was getting used to being a Hoshidian. He lived in Nohr for all of his life. His brother convinced him to join the Anti-Nohr resistance team, where he met a girl named Scarlet. She was a Hosidian, but she had never lived in Hoshido. She always lived with her father in the barracks of the Anti-Nohr resistance team. The two decided to talk about their experiences of being isolated from Hoshido.

Ryoki: So, what's it like working for Hosido not knowing what it's like?

Scarlet: It feels lonely, I am the only person in the whole team who had never lived in Hoshido.

Ryoki: That's sound awful.

Scarlet: It's nothing to worry about. I got used to being isolated.

Ryoki: Yeah, but you have nothing in Hoshido that you want to fight for. Everyone else is fighting for their family and friends.

Scarlet: Yeah I do! I'm fighting for Prince Ryoma!

Ryoki: I see, you still fight for Hoshido even when you don't know what it's like? What if you end up not liking it? Would you quit the resistance team?

Scarlet: Of course not! My father wouldn't have done the same. He would have continued to serve the country!

While they were talking, Ryoma, who was supposedly planing out the next attack, over heard them talk. He felt sorry for the two of them being isolated and decided to bring them into Hoshido and make them talk to the other at the market. He walked up to them and asked them,

Ryoma: Considering how you guys feel, how about we go to Hoshido tomorrow afternoon?

Ryoki: Sure, want me to guide you?

Scarlet: Sure, I'd love to go!

Scarlet: Wow, this place is very peaceful. It's like there is no war to worry about!

Ryoma: Do you like it?

Scarlet: It feels great being here! I've never seen houses like these before! I want to live in one of them as well!

Ryoki: I can help you build a house just like these at my castle.

Scarlet: No thanks, I want it to be in Hoshido. Prince Ryoma, do you mind if I live at the castle with so and your siblings?

Ryoma: I'll have a word with them about it.

Ryoki: Scarlet, come with me, I want to show you something.

Scarlet followed Ryoki to a food stand. They were selling these weird sweet with cream and red beans in them.

Scarlet: What are those?

Ryoki: These are Hoshidian sweets. They are are only made in Hoshido. You will never get them anywhere else.

Scarlet: Alright then, I'll take one.

Ryoki: How does it taste?

Scarlet: It really good!

Ryoki: Let's find Ryoma and head back to the barracks.

They found Ryoma and the others and went back to the barracks. Scarlet wanted to pay him back for all the things he showed her.

A few weeks later...

Scarlet: Ryoki, wake up, I want to show you something.

Ryoki: Ugh, go away Felicia...

Scarlet: Ryoki, it's me, I have to show you something.

Ryoki: Oh, hello Scarlet. How are you doing today?

Scarlet: I want to show you something I made for you.

Ryoki: Oh, please show me.

Scarlet: Tada! I made you a pendant like Azura's! It should be able to hold your Dragonstone.

Ryoki: Wow! This is amazing! How did you do it?

Scarlet: I just used my axe to dig up some jewels and burnt some metal and then, done!

Ryoki: Wow! Mind if you teach me how you did it?

Scarlet: Sure. Follow me!

Ryoma watched as the two of them went out to dig up some jewels.

Ryoma: This is why she hasn't talked to me or came to any meetings. I thought she regretted coming to Hoshido.

Hinoka entered the room.

Hinoka: Hey Ryoma, why are you up so early?

Ryoma: I was just mapping out our next attack until I saw Scarlet and Ryoki talking to each other. They seem to have grown closer to each other.

Hinoka: Oh, so you were jealous of him?

Ryoma: No! ... I just ... felt happy for him that's all.

Hinoka: I was just joking. Don't over work yourself.

Ryoki: Gods! Was this what it took to make that pendent?

Scarlet: I've been doing this everyday for the past couple weeks. What did you want to make anyways?

Ryoki: I wanted to make a ring. For someone special.

Scarlet: Oh...I see.

Ryoki: Is something the matter Scarlet?

Scarlet: Nothing. It should take too much jewels to make the gem.

Ryoki: Oh, I'll start digging.

Scarlet started wondering who it was for. He hasn't been talking to any pretty girls lately. Maybe it was for her?

Ryoki: Scarlet, is this enough?

Scarlet: Yeah, it should be fine. Let forge them tomorrow, we've done enough for today.

As Scarlet walked away, Ryoki walked back into the blacksmith to forge the ring.

Scarlet: Ryoki? Are you out here?

Ryoki: Yeah, I finished the ring.

Scarlet: Really? Did you work all night on it with out my watch!? It's dangerous! But the ring does look quite nice.

Ryoki: Really? Well, I want you to have it. I want you to be my bride.

Scarlet: Uh, Ryoki? Are you feeling alright?

Ryoki: Better than ever. I will feel much better if you accept this ring.

Scarlet: Ryoki. Of course I will!

Ryoki: Alright, let's arrange a wedding at Hoshido.

This was really cute. Although there's a lot of spelling and grammar errors, my main issue is how Scarlet was portrayed. In the games, she is a Chevois, a citizen of Cheve. You could also discuss her culture with her father as well, seeing how you mentioned him a couple times but didn't go too deep with it. There are lots more to explore with them. Also, Hoshido as a whole is a country, not a village. You can find many names for the small places that are in Hoshido, like the Kitsune Lair or Mokushu Forest. I know there isn't a lot of world building in the games, so I can forgive this.

I love the overall process, as I feel it is a strong alternative to the supports we get in Fates as a whole.

This was really cute. Although there's a lot of spelling and grammar errors, my main issue is how Scarlet was portrayed. In the games, she is a Chevois, a citizen of Cheve. You could also discuss her culture with her father as well, seeing how you mentioned him a couple times but didn't go too deep with it. There are lots more to explore with them. Also, Hoshido as a whole is a country, not a village. You can find many names for the small places that are in Hoshido, like the Kitsune Lair or Mokushu Forest. I know there isn't a lot of world building in the games, so I can forgive this.

I love the overall process, as I feel it is a strong alternative to the supports we get in Fates as a whole.

Oh, I didn't know she wasn't Hoshidian. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

And someone beat me to M!Robin x Tiki. Okay then

Lucina x Yarne

Plot: Yarne comforts Exalt Lucina after a rough day in the polictical court

Yarne likes Lucina's determined nature, while Lucina finds Yarne's timidness adorable

And someone beat me to M!Robin x Tiki. Okay then

Lucina x Yarne

Plot: Yarne comforts Exalt Lucina after a rough day in the polictical court

Yarne likes Lucina's determined nature, while Lucina finds Yarne's timidness adorable

Alright, thank you for contributing to the fourm!

• 2 weeks later...

Miaco (Corrin F x Izana)

Miaco had always wanted to write a journal. She wanted it to be beautiful and full of cheerful thoughts and adventures. But with the horrible things going on like the war between Hoshido and Nohr, there isn't much she could write. She was taking a walk outside when she saw Izana meditating near a waterfall.

Miaco: Hello there Izana, can I talk to you for a moment?

Izana: ...

Miaco: Izana?

Izana: Oh! Hello there Lady Miaco! Glad to see you here! What do you need of me?

Miaco: Well, I've been wanting to write a journal for so long, but with all of the horrible thing happening, It's hard to write anything happy.

Izana: Well, you could always talk to some of your friends and go on trips with them. Just think about some of the happy things that you could do.

Miaco: That sounds like a great idea! Thank you Izana!

Izana: Anytime! Please, tell me the results when you come back!

Miaco calls here closest friends, Silas, Azura, and Niles to come on the trip.

Miaco: Thank you all for coming! Let's start hiking up the mountain over there.

Silas: No problem, I've always wanted to be closer to you.

Azura: If you are ever tired, I'll refresh your energy by singing.

Niles: ...

As they started hiking, Niles starts to feel uncomfortable. Miaco never goes on trip unless she is asked to.

Niles: Lady Miaco, mind if I ask you something?

Miaco: Sure, go on.

Niles: What made you want to go on this trip?

Miaco: Well, I've always been wanting to write a journal filled with everything happy, but the war does bring any happy thoughts with all this fighting, so Izana suggested trips and vacations.

Niles still feel suspicion. Izana would normally suggest to take a hot bath, but never go on a long trip. Niles keeps his guard up while everyone was hiking up the mountain.

Miaco: We are finally at the peak of the mountain!

Silas: Yes, we are finally here. It is all thank to Azura giving us energy

Azura: It's no problem, really.

Miaco: I brought some food from Nohr, let's cook!

While they were cooking, something shadowy was lurking behind he trees. The shadowy figure prepared a poisoned dagger and struck.

Silas: Miaco! Look out!

The shadowy figure struck Miaco from behind. Silas blocked the attack, just in the nick of time.

Niles: A Hoshidian assassin.

Assasin: Princess Miaco of Nohr, your life ends now! Ended by these hands.

Silas: Not on my watch!

The two started dueling. While fighting, the assassin switched to the poisoned dagger and struck Silas in the arm.

Silas: Arg!

Miaco: Silas! Are you hurt?

Assassin: Surender now, Miaco of Nohr! Or the same I'll happen to you!

Just as the assassin was about to strike another blow, Niles quickly shot the assassin with his bow.

Assassin: Ugh!

Niles: You can't go anywhere with that wound. Tell us who sent you here, and I may allow you to flee.

Assassin: I won't tell you anything.

Niles: Then consider these your last words.

Niles struck the assassin in the chest with his bow.

Niles: Are you alright Silas?

Silas: Yeah, I will, once Azura has gathered some herbs.

Miaco: Why, why can't he do something without anything bad happening?

Miaco starts crying.

Niles: Lady Miaco.

When they got back to the castle, Niles went straight to Izana.

Niles: It was you wasn't it?

Izana: What do you mean?

Niles: You sent that assassin! He was attacking Lady Miaco. Silas almost lost his life trying to save her!

Izana: I can ensure you, I have nothing to do with that. I only wanted to help Lady Miaco.

Niles: Don't play dumb with me!

Miaco: Niles? What's going on?

Niles: It was Izana! She sent the assassin!

Izana: I have no link to the Hoshidian assassin you told me about.

Miaco: Wait, let's talk this out.

Miaco explain that the assassin was Hoshidian. Izana is from a neutral country. So she wouldn't has sent the assassin.

Niles: Consider yourself lucky. I be watching you.

Niles leaves. Leaving Miaco with Izana.

Izana: Lady Miaco, I'm sorry this had happened.

Miaco: No, it's alright. It just shows that the dream journal was never meant to be a reality.

Izana: Lady Miaco, please, don't give up just yet. Why don't we take hot bath and talk this through.

Izana invited Miaco into the bath house. They discussed some trip that she could add to the journal.

Miaco: Thank you Izana. Let hope that nothing goes wrong.

Izana secretly told Xander and the other Nohrian nobles and his plan. He told then to secretly guard the perimeter of the location that Miaco was.

Miaco: Let's hope this doesn't end up like last time.

Azura: Let's bring our weapons in case it happens again.

Silas: I'm feeling better now. I ready for anything.

Izana: Mind if I come along?

Miaco: No problem. Come along!

While the group was eating, a couple Hoshidian units were following them in the woods. They held huge axes, sharpened clean and reflective. Until a shadowy figure appeared before them.

Xander: I'm sorry, my sister is taking a break now. I cannot allow you to disrupt her.

Soldier: The eldest prince of Nohr. I think bringing his head will suffice.

Xander: You can think about get close to me when I have a Seigfried!

Xander held out his Seigfried and started initiating combat. Leo came across another group of archers.

Leo: I couldn't bear to think about how angry Miaco would be if she had to fight the likes of you. She would be scarier than any demon. Prepare for a trip to hell!

Leo summons an army of zombie to fight off the archers. Miaco and her friends are having a blast, unbeknownst about the fighting her brothers are having in the forest.

Miaco: I'm going for a little walk. Wait right here.

As Miaco was walking along the woods. She hears the clashing of swords nearby.

Miaco: Is there fighting nearby?

Izana: Miaco? Is something the matter?

Miaco: Nothing. I just heard sword fighting nearby.

Izana: Maybe someone is sparing in the woods.

Miaco: Wait. I think I see Xander... and Leo!

Izana: I told you. There is nothing to worry about. Their probably just sparing.

Miaco: But Leo doesn't use a sword. They need help! I'll call the others.

Izana: Lady Miaco! Wait!

Miaco runs off to call her friends, leaving Izana behind.

Leo: They sent this many to kill one person? Are they insane?

Xander: They probably anticipated fighting against us. Keep you guard up, brother.

Hoshidian: Your life ends here! Feel the wrath of us Hoshidans!

Miaco: No on my watch!

Miaco blocks an attack that came from behind.

Xander: Miaco! What are you doing here?

Miaco: I was taking a day off and our trip was at this location. Why are you guys so far from the castle?

Xander: ...

Leo: That doesn't matter. We have a wave off enemies to take out.

Miaco: We are finally finished with that wave, how are you guys doing?

Leo: Never better, you really do have the devil's own luck.

Izana: I'm sorry, sweetie, that you couldn't add anything wonderful to your journal.

Miaco: It fine, I was something I wanted to do in my free time. The battlefield doesn't allow free time does it?

Izana: Lady Miaco, I have a proposal, would you marry me? I will be sure to ask the Gods to bless you with happiness and joy.

Miaco: Oh, Izana, I already had that the moment I met you.

Xander: Ahem, allow me to arrange a marriage for you tomorrow night.

Miaco: That would be great, thank you.

I'm sorry that this did not do as well as the other ones, I was rushed with this and the finals. I felt that I had stalled this for too long. Anyways, try to enjoy what I have written.

Edited by Salterino

Wowie! This one was interesting. Niles was very serious in this one, which is fine.

I know how you feel: I had a lot of projects to work on during my finals. Also, I am currently working on one right now using RenPy. I don't know anyone that can help me debug certain codes, so I am currently trapped in a rut there. I was also hoping to draw my characters out as well.

Wowie! This one was interesting. Niles was very serious in this one, which is fine.

I know how you feel: I had a lot of projects to work on during my finals. Also, I am currently working on one right now using RenPy. I don't know anyone that can help me debug certain codes, so I am currently trapped in a rut there. I was also hoping to draw my characters out as well.

Yeah, starting and working on a project is really hard, but it pays off later on.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Everyone! Sorry I haven't wrote anything in months. I has a lot of work to do for SAT. I also have to help write for a bunch of school clubs. Someone in my school found out that I am doing this, so they started to get interest in my writing skills. So I have a lot of work to do. But don't worry! I will be back! Just maybe one story per couple months.

Sorry Everyone! Sorry I haven't wrote anything in months. I has a lot of work to do for SAT. I also have to help write for a bunch of school clubs. Someone in my school found out that I am doing this, so they started to get interest in my writing skills. So I have a lot of work to do. But don't worry! I will be back! Just maybe one story per couple months.

Best of luck to you!

• 4 months later...

Hello again, I am just finishing up Finals and was wondering if you are still working on this project? If you are then I have a request. if not that is cool, also if you could tell me what your favorite couple in Fire Emblem is (if it includes an avatar then a reference photo would be well appreciated), I am drawing art for Christmas and would love to draw something for you as a way of saying thank you. Hope to here back soon!

Hello again, I am just finishing up Finals and was wondering if you are still working on this project? If you are then I have a request. if not that is cool, also if you could tell me what your favorite couple in Fire Emblem is (if it includes an avatar then a reference photo would be well appreciated), I am drawing art for Christmas and would love to draw something for you as a way of saying thank you. Hope to here back soon!

Its been a while since I last came on here. I should start writing again, instead of those boring school topics. But to answer your question, I really love Chrom x Robin F. The standard avatar would be fine, I dont use any particular model.

• 1 month later...

Rise from Dead – Flashbacks of a Dead Writer

The writer took a break from his writing. For important reasons, he had to stop. Something more important than the satisfaction of his readers. He left to work on other projects. While at work, the writer studies endlessly, hoping to gain greater skill for the future. Times have passed and the writer grew tired. His work gathered in greater numbers. More side requests have come, soon, he was consumed by other assignments. It was a tough grind, but the writer had finally finished his side jobs. Feeling glorified, the writer met up with his peers as the celebrated. They had finished the long and hard work that was given to them. Wanting to relax, the writer decides to take a break from hard work. He decided to play some games and frolicked around with his peers. Finally, the writer was at peace. Or so he thought. There was something that bothered him. Something important. The writer though and though, but to no avail, he could not remember. Perhaps he was stressed out from the pile of assignments that was given to him. The writer was on his computer when he saw that a game from his favorite franchise was releasing a mobile game. Excited, the writer did some research. He stumbled upon a familiar site. Curious, he clicked into it. He saw that he had already signed up for an account. The writer tapped into his profile and saw a few writing projects he had once did. A huge weight was lifted of his shoulders as the writer reviewed his drafts and requests that he had not finished yet. “I finally found it.” The writer picked up his pen and began to write. He wrote like he never did before, for he has found his unfinished task. “I have to finished them.” The writer thought to himself. “Only then, will I be at peace.” Until then, I shall continue the path that I had once parted from.