Recollection of Bubbles

Woah, that's awesome. I was worried they wouldn't do it and would cut out his singing, or worse yet that we wouldn't get the DLC at all. Matt seems like such a great guy as a sidenote.

matt mercer have a good singing voice anyway, shigure will sing you a happy birthday on your avatar birthday, thats the only way to hear matt mercer singing voice in FE:fates for now.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt mercer have a good singing voice anyway, shigure will sing you a happy birthday on your avatar birthday, thats the only way to hear matt mercer singing voice in FE:fates for now.

Yes, I know! That soundclip is pretty adorable, but since they cut out his other singing voice clip, I thought maybe that meant something. Obviously not.

yeah they cut shigure singing voice (he just humming lol) in his paralogue+confession, in jp ver shigure singing hitori omou (just the yurari yurureri part though)

im kinda disappointed anyway ;__;

a-anyway, i have some questions

i know the 80% of this DLC plot but....

-i dont get it, why they add the CG's on ending? is that mean their parents is revived in their universe?

-the last scene when shigure said "nice to meet you kanna" to both Kanna's, so... in failed revelation everyone is revived? anankos dont have a power to revive a person, except make them as a doll aka invisible soldier, or both kanna's recover their memories about killing anankos in failed revelation?

the first 4 maps is good, but the last 2 maps really confused me aaaaa T_T

Edited by Genevie

yeah they cut shigure singing voice (he just humming lol) in his paralogue+confession, in jp ver shigure singing hitori omou (just the yurari yurureri part though)

im kinda disappointed anyway ;__;

a-anyway, i have some questions

i know the 80% of this DLC plot but....

-i dont get it, why they add the CG's on ending? is that mean their parents is revived in their universe?

-the last scene when shigure said "nice to meet you kanna" to both Kanna's, so... in failed revelation everyone is revived? anankos dont have a power to revive a person, except make them as a doll aka invisible soldier, or both kanna's recover their memories about killing anankos in failed revelation?

the first 4 maps is good, but the last 2 maps really confused me aaaaa T_T

Read the translation of chapter 5 from the other topic:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62126&page=1

Apparently restoring the destruction caused by Anankos, alongside destroying him completely, is the power of the hidden 4th part of the song that Azura couldn't use.

The 4th Song fixes everything. It's power is far greater than the other songs that just weaken Anankos and his power or those under its influence. The price that one pays is far greater than the other verses as well, which can be sung more than once before taking the users life. Azura isn't strong enough to sing it, and she's weakened herself plenty over the years just singing the normal songs and using her songstress powers in general.

Shigure is as strong as his grandfather, who could also sing the 4th verse.

I just read the incomplete chapter for six. Since Lilith boosted the power of the crystal balls to take them all at once at the price of them not working again, doesn't this mean Odin and Laslow can't use those to return to Ylisse? Looks like they have to stay for good in those two worlds.

Can someone clear something up for me? Azura refers to Ryurei as being able to sing the 4th verse, right? But in the main game, doesn't she refer to her pendant as her mother's pendant? The pendant's what lets them imbue magic in their songs, so if Ryurei were the one able to sing shouldn't it have been his pendant, not Arete's? I kind of need this information for a fic I'm writing and knowing which one was the born ruler is important.

Unless I'm missing something, Ryuurei isn't Azura's father. He's Valla's legendary first king. Azura only knows him from folklore and paintings. He shouldn't be her father unless he somehow was immortal, but I don't think anything is said about that.

I just read the incomplete chapter for six. Since Lilith boosted the power of the crystal balls to take them all at once at the price of them not working again, doesn't this mean Odin and Laslow can't use those to return to Ylisse? Looks like they have to stay for good in those two worlds.

I'd assume they'd be restored alongside everything else in the ending.

Unless I'm missing something, Ryuurei isn't Azura's father. He's Valla's legendary first king. Azura only knows him from folklore and paintings. He shouldn't be her father unless he somehow was immortal, but I don't think anything is said about that.

Oh thank goodness, that makes so much more sense. The wiki had him marked down as Azura's father and Arete's wife. Trying to figure out which of them the pendant belonged to was breaking my mind.

Edited by Abvora

The 4th Song fixes everything. It's power is far greater than the other songs that just weaken Anankos and his power or those under its influence. The price that one pays is far greater than the other verses as well, which can be sung more than once before taking the users life. Azura isn't strong enough to sing it, and she's weakened herself plenty over the years just singing the normal songs and using her songstress powers in general.

Shigure is as strong as his grandfather, who could also sing the 4th verse.

OHHHH!!

thank you anyway! im still wondering that scene when Shigure said "nice to meet you Kana" to both Kana's tho lol

Edited by Genevie

OHHHH!!

thank you anyway! im still wondering that scene when Shigure said "nice to meet you Kana" to both Kana's tho lol

I believe that's what they said they'd say if they ever met again? I could hve completely misinterpreted that but I'm certain it's something like that. Since they all go to their separate worlds, I think they were sure they'd never meet again, but if they did they would need something to make sure it was truly them or something like that. I kind of skipped over the dialogue at the end.

I'd assume they'd be restored alongside everything else in the ending.

Well the crystal balls aren't used or destroyed with the worlds themselves, but used in the world they are currently in. So that's why I figured they won't get restored. After all they had to use one given by Shigure to transport all of them and it was a one time deal, so it wouldn't get restored after he sings either. The power in them comes from Anankos afterall.

Anankos himself stated he bestowed longevity to the people of Valla, so them being able to live for a long time does make sense and it would explain why Mikoto is so youthful. Of course I doubt he lived that long. So descendant does make more sense.

@Abvora: Azura's father can sing the song as well from what I understand. So he likely has Anankos blood in him too.

Edited by JupiterKnight

@Abvora: Azura's father can sing the song as well from what I understand. So he likely has Anankos blood in him too.

Was that in the main game? I remember Anankos mentioning that the final king died before he could sing Lost in Thoughts, but that was in the Hidden Truths DLC, which had a different writer. And when stuff contradicts, I usually just go with the original source.

Note that Arete having the pendant doesn't contradict that. The King had gone to Anankos numerous times to try to reason with him. What they could have meant is that he was not prepared to die in their last encounter and so he wouldn't have the pendant on him.

Plus there's just no way nothing isn't going to get contradicted at some points. Revelations had a different writer from the other two routes to begin with.

Edited by JupiterKnight

Note that Arete having the pendant doesn't contradict that. The King had gone to Anankos numerous times to try to reason with him. What they could have meant is that he was not prepared to die in their last encounter and so he wouldn't have the pendant on him.

Plus there's just no way nothing isn't going to get contradicted at some points. Revelations had a different writer from the other two routes to begin with.

True, but it does make things...slightly suspicious. If she could use the pendant, and the king could use the pendant, and the pendant could only be used by members of the royal family, then doesn't that make them...related? IntSys's incest fetish strikes again

Things definitely get contradicted at some point or other, what the way this game is set up. Heck, even the epilogues can contradict. It's just a matter of finding which contradiction fits the story best.

Well the crystal balls aren't used or destroyed with the worlds themselves, but used in the world they are currently in. So that's why I figured they won't get restored. After all they had to use one given by Shigure to transport all of them and it was a one time deal, so it wouldn't get restored after he sings either. The power in them comes from Anankos afterall.

After posting that, I remembered that they'd still have Luna's anyway.

There was no mention of a third crystal, so Luna might not have passed down her crystal.

Wait a second, if they could all use the crystal at once, why did Anankos give them three of them in the first place? Also if their worlds are restored to undo what Anankos did to their worlds, does it undo them being given the crystals and thus restored them, or do they remain vanished.

I have so many questions.

Wait a second, if they could all use the crystal at once, why did Anankos give them three of them in the first place? Also if their worlds are restored to undo what Anankos did to their worlds, does it undo them being given the crystals and thus restored them, or do they remain vanished.

I have so many questions.

I would say he did it so that whether or not the Awakening kids want to stay in the Fates world becomes a personal decision, not a group one.

I have no clue how much is undone though.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I would say he did it so that whether or not the Awakening kids want to stay in the Fates world becomes a personal decision, not a group one.

I have no clue how much is undone though.

But why would they need 3 then? Why not two crystals? Was he expecting one of them to go "screw those two timelines, I want to go somewhere entirely different!

Furthermore, a point Anankos mass was that he had very limited ability to send people between world, which is why he only got 3 people to help him. Yet apparently each of those crystals can bring like, a dozen people from one place to another, so why not use those in the first place if you needed help so bad.

Fates writers, stop. Please, just stop. The story is already a mess as it is. Stop introducing more plotholes and contradicting yourselves.

Edited by TheWerdna

Each crystal only has power for one trip as he explained, and even that likely applies to using it on one person. That's why Lilith showing up and used her own dragon powers to fill up both allowed all those kids to travel instantly.

The one Shigure gave them would have transported them all to their own worlds without a problem.

Edited by JupiterKnight