JBF [Smash 4 Tournament] Grand Victor Dotty.

Jedi

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Finals.

You might need to re-upload this, Jedi. The Battlefield matches are in backwards order, and (more importantly) the Falco one cuts off before the end (21:20).

You might need to re-upload this, Jedi. The Battlefield matches are in backwards order, and (more importantly) the Falco one cuts off before the end (21:20).

Damn it, It'll be a bit.

The rendering must have messed up, man I didn't want to spend another 4 hours rendering crap...

Edited by Jedi

Sorry man. :[

We all appreciate the hard work you put into organising and recording/uploading all these.

It's fine haha, its my bad.

Thank you for saying that though, I'm just sorry I messed up that badly and didn't notice the one match didn't fully go lol. It should be up sometime later ^^;

Don't think we've ever spoken/played before, but congrats Dotty! I watched your matches, and your Marth was pretty legit haha (which was cool to see as someone who plays Marth).

Don't think we've ever spoken/played before, but congrats Dotty! I watched your matches, and your Marth was pretty legit haha (which was cool to see as someone who plays Marth).

Yeah, I think that's true. Thank you! Maybe we'll get to play sometime soon and compare Marths, haha

It'll be a little bit before I have the time to post it whoops.

Also Dotty, your spacing is unreal, you get tippers so flawlessly it seems like sometimes.

It took a whole year of failing to hit them before I got it down. Believe it or not, I couldn't even space a tipper FSmash on a shieldbroken opponent for the longest time.

I'm a very slow learner, haha