I can't download Revelation!

semolinaro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a few minutes past midnight where I am now and it's March 10th. I went to 'explore fates' and hit purchase Revelation but it said no content was found. Do I maybe have to wait a little longer?

Downloadable content is usually updated onto the game past noon over here where I live in the NA. I don't know about over there where you live.

Anyone having any luck with this? The Explore Fates option still isn't bringing up anything for me, so I'm wondering if Revelation will only be available at the usual time.

Might be because Nintendo hasn't updated it on the eshop or something.. Kinda pisses me off ;~;

(my pre-order on gameshit says it shipped but no code, isn't the first time this has happened though...)

I thought all e-shop/ fire emblem releases were done in (PST) which would make actual release be in an hour and 10 minutes

Dammit that's right :/ I forgot about stupid PST.. Well now I can just go to bed lol.

NOA is based in Seattle, where it is (at the time of my typing this) 3:07 AM. Here on the East Coast, it's 6:07AM, and I have tried and failed to download it as well. They must be waiting to release it for some reason.

Edited by Riobhain

I haven't tried yet because school but if it isn't working I believe it's because it isn't 9 am PST yet or something. :/

Edit: and it's only like like 6 am there now

Edited by Jin

Ugh that's such a long wait, so stupid!! I was really hoping for a midnight release, oh well... Grandma's making pancakes this morning so it's not all bad lol.

As I said in my post, only full retail games get midnight releases. Revelation is DLC so it releases on the Noon weekly update.

Ugh that's such a long wait, so stupid!! I was really hoping for a midnight release, oh well... Grandma's making pancakes this morning so it's not all bad lol.

Scratch that. NoA just tweeted it went live. Check Dragon's Gate Edited by TheFantasm