I Love how Pretty Much all your Units are so Polite

Vyse

... When you refuse to give your units accessories once the opportunity to do so arises when you talk to them. Everyone is surprisingly so casual about being turned down - especially you would think that your female comrades would wind up complaining, nagging, or bummed out if you refuse to give them accessories, but it's quite the opposite.

Some even end up disapproving the thought of getting an accessory if you decline their offer to gift them something (e.g. off the top of my head, Shura's quote "You came back to your senses. Now let's get back to work").

Did the developers forsee that people would almost never equip accessories onto their units outside of the Accessory Shop? Lmao. (Unless I'm the only one who doesn't, then please feel free to scold me)

Edited by AddictPunk

Lol, maybe they didn't want you to feel too guilty about not giving your units accessories/not being able to give them accessories. I can imagine birthday accessory requests blindsiding new players before they've even unlocked the accessory shop, or sometimes you get someone asking for something before you've been able to afford much, so you don't really have anything to give. OR, if you're like me, you get so incredibly sick of accessory requests while you're checking "!" units for resources and new weapons that you just say no every time. Don't pressure me, lol.

I like Niles response when he receives a bath towel lol.

He's so into it. I love that if you walk into the bathhouse and he's in there with the other guys, all the men will stand up and look away and Niles. . . won't. He doesn't move at all. Niles is great.

It's also kind of sad that there are units in my army that I've only seen supports with because I've given them enough accessories. They only like me for the stuff I give them ):

He's so into it. I love that if you walk into the bathhouse and he's in there with the other guys, all the men will stand up and look away and Niles. . . won't. He doesn't move at all. Niles is great.

It's also kind of sad that there are units in my army that I've only seen supports with because I've given them enough accessories. They only like me for the stuff I give them ):

You could say that he gives... ZERO fucks about etiquette?