Ophelia Question

So I'm going with Elise!Ophelia for an awesome early Ophelia, but even in Nohr-Hard Odin is nigh unusable because of his atrocious base stats and growths for his class. If I don't use him much/at all will an early Ophelia still be possible or will she face the same problem of awful bases hell?

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Dude Odin goes from 0 to hero instantly. He's straight up immortal once you clear his shit bases and you can just drug the hell out of him for a big 300 gold per chapter until then (def/mag). His upfront cost is like 1200 gold + a weapon you'll use forever.

Just rig 2 mag growths on odin in his join chapter (its 2 50/50's whatever),hand him the nos tome and some drugs + corrin @ c support and walk left to the boss of mozu's paralouge while everyone else goes south. He can go to level 9.whatever/10 while everyone else feeds down south, 2 hit koing all of the faceless with nos is nifty.

With that exp he can nos facedive into ch9 (all of it, nothing can kill him now as long as he's holding another unit), solo the left side oni waves on ch 10, solo the right side on ch 11, solo the entire topside of ch12 off the lunge archer, solo the entire lefthand side of ch13, grab 101 exp vantage whenever, and pass down vantage+whatever garbage elise gives and dual 20/x stats to ophelia, pass her the 2nd shop nos and some drugs to solo half her own join chapter and make 20x ophelia before ch14. You now have 2 units that completely trivialize lunatic!nohr.

It's complete and utter overkill for hard but once the Odin!Nos!vantage train gets rolling it never stops. Don't worry if the RNG decides that his mag should fall off later, he's probably def blessed so just get 101 exp Life or Death and laugh at leo crying himself to sleep.

(Ew Elise, Rip ophelia's def bases)

Edit: I swear I'll stop odingasming once people stop shitting on him out of ignorance.

Edited by joshcja

I made him a samurai and he literally got two perfect level-ups right after. It was a great choice and he has not disappointed me since. PEMN, though...

Seriously, I think he performs way better as a Samurai than he does as a Dark Mage. Plus, he gets Vantage out of the class, too.

Full-on Sorc Odin has been far from useless on my no-children Lunatic run. It's just the one run so far, so this is all anecdotal, but:

-Heartseeker is fantastic, reducing Thrones to Forest-level evasion even if he's not actually going to fight the boss.

-It also gives him uncanny accuracy against melee-only threats, which are quite common in this game.

-I'm no efficient/LTC player, but he's quite straightforward to train in Ch9. Ch8 is tricky IMO since you need to be rushing the villages, but he lives without that experience.

-He handily resolves the west side of Ch10 almost entirely on his own if you're willing to sink the cash for Nosferatu, something I wouldn't trust Nyx with due to her lack of bulk.

-Ch13 has his name written all over it with the wyverns and the armor knights.

-I took the time to get him Vantage and move him back to Sorc before Ch21, which resulted in him making a grinder of the southern Void Curse spawns, enabling a slow and easy 50+ turn clear that harvested all of the experience on the map for everyone else. He was also useful for beating up the first Stoneborn so the rest of the party had some mobility to deal with the stuff coming from above.

-Ch22 he was only average, Ch23 likewise. Ch24 saw him soloing the western island after waiting out initial reinforcements, while Ch25 is seeing him tank the lower-right room as well as the Swordmasters in the upper-left.

Anyway, as I understand child generation Ophelia will be fine if you pick her up early, even if Odin has been only nominally trained.

[Lunatic Classic]-er

holy shit what? I got odin to 8 LITERALLY in the chapter you get him. what was that, 5? 6? the snow place?

Fund him hard and he rapes.

Also. Screw all these elise!Ophelias. She's awful imo :(

#salt, #Div Mag+ Mu!Ophelia #1

P.S. Also double heart sealed to make him samurai and switch back to sorc in ch 17. Free exp map \o/

Edited by Rei-

[Lunatic Classic]-er

holy shit what? I got odin to 8 LITERALLY in the chapter you get him. what was that, 5? 6? the snow place?

Fund him hard and he rapes.

Also. Screw all these elise!Ophelias. She's awful imo :(

#salt, #Div Mag+ Mu!Ophelia #1

P.S. Also double heart sealed to make him samurai and switch back to sorc in ch 17. Free exp map \o/

You get odin ch 8 lol. (effectively ch2 main game)

I do 101 vantage casually on kana's paralouge lol, kana gets bases/skills from the end of his map so its a nice early vantage off an 18.99 odin :p

If 'm doing like, no paralouges/parents only the ch11 oni's are a nice free 101 exp vantage though.

Going fast he has to wait till ch17/22 tho QQ.

#Div Mag+ Mu!Ophelia #1

Edited by joshcja