Most Disrespectful Thing You've Ever Done

DreadFighter

So no one has made a thread like this here so I thought why not? You can describe how you've ended someone's career or post the replay. This is for any smash game.

Here 1:47

Essentially ended this man's stock in 4 seconds. I legit laughed like Ganon after I managed to pull this off.

When I beat someone's main with their main, who is usually someone I'm not good as (like Sheik). I don't know if that's disrespectful, but I've ticked off a few players doing that.

• 1 month later...

I fought one LM player once and he kept killing himself with Hammer Punch for the first few matches: I taunted him each time (until he turned the tables on me).

If I'm Bowser and I feel like it or have one stock over my opponent, Bodyslam( Side B). Grab them, move over the edge, kill us both. Evil laughter as I come back(and they don't)!

(I love Bowsers Side B...and yes, I'm that guy. Not always,but sometimes...heh, heh, heh...)

That and taunt after a kill.

Ain't I a stinker? ;3

I spam projectiles, roll, taunt, and teabag every time I find someone irritating on for glory.

Then spam "GET REKT" tags after the match.

Revenge.

That's less disrespectful in the "we applaud your skill" of this thread and more like "I'm salty and childish and I have bad sportsmanship" that plagues for glory.