Fates Headcanons

HappyHawlucha

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry i keep posting, I keep getting new ones. Mostly for Kiragi and Shiro so far I won't lie, so I'll think of something else.

Kiragi inherited his mom's ability to have the most terrifying smiles. Wild animals feel a primal urge to run when he smiles at them.

Takumi's bad dreams let up when he doesn't sleep alone. His wife and son are happy to oblige. Corrin too because she's a cuddle bug.

Keaton got his stylin' clothes from the trash.

Kagero!Percy is literally Bucky Barnes.

Soleil has the Exalt's brand on her chest.

Ryoma is ironically allergic to lobster.

One headcanon I have is that Fatesland is Tellius. Whether that be in the past, or in the future I am not sure, but I am leaning more towards it being almost a future situation much like Awakening was. I am not sure why either, but for some reason to me, it makes sense. I even have a headcanon that Corrin is a descendant of Kurthnaga, and the reason why his dragon form is so different is for the most part evolution.

There are actually 2 Corrins. a female Corrin, not sure what name but would have to start with a C, and Corrin. They are twins, male and female, and once again I am not sure why. I guess because its fun to think about. I even have endings for them, with Corrin (the male) becoming the General of the Valla army, and the female becoming the Queen.

Azura and Corrin arent cousins, their fathers (or whatever link makes them cousins, haven't reached that part yet) were just really close friends.

Corrin has to use a dragonstone because he is only half dragon, and doesn't have the capability of controlling his form like full dragons can.

Valla is the "mother" kingdom of Hoshido and Nohr, with the Vallan king's brothers leaving and founding two kingdoms of their own, Hoshido and Nohr, thus the dusk dragon and dawn dragon situation. Not sure what the games explanation for them are, but this one I like better.

I will post more later. dont have time for them all.

Ryoma is ironically allergic to lobster.

I'm going to borrow this, and add that Xander is allergic to noodles

Ophelia, like her grandmother, does not have the brand of the Exalt

Kaze marries Elise and Saizo marries Sakura, and as such they argue over which one is cuter all the time.

Conquest!Corrin marries Camilla, tho they playfully refer to each other as brother/sister to intentionally creep people out

Also, Tolvir, I think of Fates world as the other side of Tellius' Desert of Death, and the Wolfskin were once Wolf Laguz

Edited by MCProductions

My Jakob Headcannon:

Jakob is nice to Corrin for the in-game stated reason. He is also kind to characters like Azura, Sakura and Elise because despite their status he does not feel threatened or belittled by them. He pushes his luck more with other royals, especially male ones, but knows when to say when. As for anyone else, he views them as either a lost equal or as beneath him. His coldness is 1/3 about them and 2/3 the thought that he should've been a noble himself and they should have had to respect (either as a superior or as an equal) him. He is hard on Dwyer because Dwyer isn't as good at masking his own laziness as Jakob is. (Jakob may even be at the point where he has managed to fool himself about this, all under the guise of only needing to serve Corrin.) His coldness is also likely due in part to the behavior of his parents even before they abandoned him. Ironically, Jakob is hard on Felicia for the very things people hated him for / shunned him for when he was learning to be a Butler.

On a side note, I love his support with Takumi, especially their B support. If you want / need / would like to see Jakob get one upped, go read that. XD (Hint: it involves arrows, apples, someone's head and "Corrin said you would help me practice my archery.")

How about this one: everytime someone loses in the arena, Corrin gets incredibly upset that he lost a cabbage.

It's not just Corrin. I get pissed off when I lose my cabbage, too. Them shits take too long to grow.

*tries to resist urges*

*fail*

I'm not apologizing for that.

Real Garon and Sumeragi were friends at some point before Real Garon was killed and replaced. That's why Sumeragi walked into the obvious trap that was Cheve, with his young son/daughter in tow; he honestly thought he and his old friend were going to come together and finally find a solution to the tension between their two nations.

I actually like this one, it would explain a few things.

I had a theory when the trailers first came out, that Kamui was actually Sumeragi reborn by somekind of macguffing, explaining why you don't see Lobsydad's face. Alas, this theory of mine was quickly shot down by the camera...

It would've been an awesome twist though imo.

Okay I have some more, first expanding upon my headcanon for the two Corrins. As I said, one is female, one is male. The female Corrin is named Crys, and the Male is Corrin. Crys is the one that actually recieves the Yato, and becomes Queen, but her brother is in more of Robin's situation in Awakening being the main tactician of the two, and becomes an advisor to his sister, and the General of the Vallan army. Not sure how I came to that conclusion, but it was just fun to think about.

Garon was actually a really good king before his possession, which took place shortly after his wife's death. Her death pretty much drives him into depression that opens himself up for Anankos to possess him. The reason Garon's body sits on the throne in Chapter 27 is because Garon for a short time takes back control of his body to sit on the throne so that it is revealed. His spirit was even trapped in the body forced to watch all the horrors committed by his own body, especially to his children. He takes control through pretty much the emotions he had at that point from all he had watched, and sits on the throne as he know is needed. Anankos would know what that throne does, he isnt stupid so this is the only way I think it makes sense.

Xander stays with Garon because he feels Garon's soul still being there, which is due to his sword Siegfried being a holy weapon. This is why he doesn't want to fight his father in Birthright, and is hesitant to it in Nohr until he sees his form, he senses his father still being there and doesnt want to cause him the grief of having to watch as the two of them fight. When Chapter 27 comes around in Nohr, and the previous headcanon I mentioned happens, he senses his father's soul fading from the body, so he knows he doesn't have to worry about that anymore. The reason the other siblings are more hesitant to fighting him is due to Xander telling them stories of how he used to be, and it giving them hope that once their father is ok again, that all of their pain will be worth it because they will all be a family. It explains why Xander is the first to act in 27, as he is the one that senses it, not the others.

Edited by Tolvir

I swear we had an old headcanons thread a while back, but I cannot remember what I'd put in it either. Shows much of an impression this game left on me.

Kamui is male and full-blooded siblings with the Hoshidos. He can't marry the Nohr siblings either because he grew up believing he was related to them.

None of Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations is canon. The "real" story is some convoluted thing that takes elements from all three and elements from none and forms into some cohesive non-shitty story.

Leon is Crimson's half-brother through their mother.

Camilla is Flora and Felicia's cousin through their mothers.

[spoiler=This is spoiler territory]Garon isn't made of snot.

Valla doesn't exist. Fuck you, Valla.

ALL of the Hoshidan retainers die in Conquest. Subaki and Hana are executed by Hans and Iago. Azama and Setsuna are killed when the Nohrians locate Hinoka when she's in hiding.

That true?Please don't tell me that true because that make me don't want to play conquest any more and I just bought it

@ Ngtunganh

Corrin's real father is not Robin. Corrin's father is an ancient dragon.

Anankos is his father. As soon as Chapter 5 said Corrin's an ancient dragon. Anankos gets called an ancient dragon not that long afterwards. Pretty easy to see that. That's probably the only reason Garon doesn't outright kill Corrin. ...though Anankos is a really terrible dad.

We're doing headcanon here Ngt. Don't worry. This all is only what we think is probably canon. None of it is real, though we are saying things that technically would make a lot of sense. Nothing really official here.

That true?Please don't tell me that true because that make me don't want to play conquest any more and I just bought it

This is a Headcanon thread.

So who is Corrin real father?

Robin?Because they both have dragonblood?

Anankos, the Big Bad

How about this one: everytime someone loses in the arena, Corrin gets incredibly upset that he lost a cabbage.

Sakura: Oh gods, Hayato lost his head in the arena!

Kamui: I lost a head too, but know one cries for me. Cabbages don't grow on trees, Sakura!

Here comes more complete bullshit headcanons by MCProductions

[spoiler=complete random nonsense]Both male and female Corrins exist, but the female one is literally Tiki. Naga banged Anankos at some point and shot out Tiki and M!Corrin. While M!Corrin fights for the glory of Nohr, Tiki handles the Revelations route, unites Hoshido and Nohr in the name of Naga. Naga gets jealous of Tiki's mary sue powers, and uses the dragon degeneration going on in Archenea to seal Tiki away, so M!Corrin gets all the credit. Then FE1 happens, the end

I have quite a few. Some are hella fucking spoilery so...

[spoiler=The spoila ones. Hella spoilas. Youve been warned.]

Anankos was actually driven mad because of his utter lack of understanding his own kind, and the loss of his children. When Mikoto fled Valla taking Corrin with her, Anankos finally lost any remaining marbles he had. He then had Garon killed and replaced him (so to speak) with his servant donning Garon's skin. He manipulated this puppet Garon into locating Mikoto. Puppet Garon lured Sumeragi to Cheve and killed him there and kidnapped Corrin. Corrin was then kept away from everyone and everything in that tower so they wouldnt know the truth. But around the time Corrin and Mikoto fled, so did Anankos' other child...This one left fleeing her father's madness and in search of her beloved sibling. She learned that somehow Corrin wound up in Nohr and she literally crash landed there. Poor Lilith. Luckily, she found Corrin and was nursed back to health by them. She then took human form. Sadly, she could not speak of her relationship with Corrin or about Anankos due to the curse of Valla. She hopes that one day, she will be free enough to speak the truth....

Mikoto is Takumi and Sakura's birth mother, in my headcanon. The End. Good Bye.

Azura's pendant isnt that special other than allowing her to travel to Valla. Its the actual song that has power. I really hate the whole Pendant Is Power thing.

Takumi was never possessed during the plot of Conquest. He has every reason to believe that Corrin would betray him. Hinoka doesnt get let go, she escapes. Takumi and Hinoka plan a feint at the Wall of Suzanoo to make it look like Takumi jumped and died. He comes back as a "surprise, motherfuckers!" and exacts vengeance on Corrin and co for what he believes is them killing Ryoma.

Valla was always a bunch of floating things because it was mostly dragons that populated the place.

Non-spoilery ones:

Camilla keeps things in her bra. (confirmed!!!!)

Iago used to be just a filthy street wretch. When he was a teen, he was basically housed in a brothel as...well...He tried to escape once, only to be severely punished, which involved a torch and his face. Hence why he wears a mask. He was prolific in magic and studied it. One day, Garon came calling and found him and realized his talents. So he took Iago on as a retainer. Iago swore unending fealty that day and his loyalty never wavered.

Hans was a simple border guard near Cheve. He was jailed for committing various brutal crimes especially to Hoshidans along the borders. Garon recognized Hans' ferocity and demanded his loyalty in exchange for his freedom. Hans accepted.

[spoiler=conquest spoilers]the demons that possess Garon and Takumi were only able to do so because Garon and Takumi had their own personal demons. These demons also attempted to possess Conquest Corrin, Xander, and Ryoma, but fail to do so as they don't brood on their personal demons like Garon and Takumi did. After the events of Conquest, Hinoka begins brooding on her internal demons and gets possessed herself, causing another war that eventually causes this games equivalent Future Past DLC when all of the parents are killed in this conflict.

I really like the idea that Corrin, being a half-dragon, is ectothermic and has terrible eye-sight.

... and they use it as an excuse to touch faces?