Fates Headcanons

HappyHawlucha

[spoiler=random spoilery headcanon]The demons that possess Garon and Takumi in Conquest were only able to do so due to them having negative thoughts to begin with. The Demons actually formed from these negative thoughts and eventually took over them despite both initially having good intentions. Because of this, the demons still work towards their original goals, but corrupt them into ultimately selfish intentions, such as unpossessed Garon wanting to conquer Hoshido to fix Nohr's resource issues, but the demon turned this motivation into a purely selfish one.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=random spoilery headcanon]The demons that possess Garon and Takumi in Conquest were only able to do so due to them having negative thoughts to begin with. The Demons actually formed from these negative thoughts and eventually took over them despite both initially having good intentions. Because of this, the demons still work towards their original goals, but corrupt them into ultimately selfish intentions, such as unpossessed Garon wanting to conquer Hoshido to fix Nohr's resource issues, but the demon turned this motivation into a purely selfish one.

I like this one. It makes sense out of the plot.

Some more HCs:

[spoiler=Just general spoilers and also massive Corzura]-Despite being sisters, Arete and Mikoto wanted their kids to marry since they felt combining Anankos' blood with the blood of the Songstress would create a super power that would be able to put Anankos to rest

-When Corrin and Azura got married, they had a mixed wedding featuring both Nohrian and Hoshidan customs

-When Corrin has nightmares of things such as his mother;s death, Azura sings him back to sleep (She also does this for Shigure and Kana)

-Azura has taught both Corrin and Kana how to dance

-Shigure sometimes feels left out since he is the only one in the family who wears shoes

One I really like (that isn't really supported by canon, especially the localisation) is that if an F!Avatar marries Arthur, Percy and Kana are twin brothers. Percy is adamant that he is the older one, so he does his best to protect his "little" brother and being the macho man compared to Kana's docile mama's boy schtick. It's not really supported by the fact that Kana is a literal ten year old and Percy can enter "adult" relationships in the localisations, but I like it all the same.

Corrin or Lilith installed video cameras all over the place to record "support" conversations. There's also massive potential for blackmail with these things and it's part of how Corrin keep's everyone in line. How else do you think the records hall works?

Also, Jakob and Flora can actually S support, but they're smart enough to get around the recording devices. Jakob and Flora know Corrin well enough to know where they would put the cameras. Jakob can't avoid the Cameras in his other supports because the other person doesn't know how to avoid the cameras and Jakob can't tell them because he doesn't want Corrin to know he has knowledge of the recording devices.

Corrin or Lilith installed video cameras all over the place to record "support" conversations. There's also massive potential for blackmail with these things and it's part of how Corrin keep's everyone in line. How else do you think the records hall works?

Also, Jakob and Flora can actually S support, but they're smart enough to get around the recording devices. Jakob and Flora know Corrin well enough to know where they would put the cameras. Jakob can't avoid the Cameras in his other supports because the other person doesn't know how to avoid the cameras and Jakob can't tell them because he doesn't want Corrin to know he has knowledge of the recording devices.

LOL. I imagined that the supports took place in a separate, isolated universe and it was the reason was why there were some inconsistencies between Xander's certain characters in the supports and how they acted during the narrative.

As for the record hall, I have no explanation with that.

Duh! It's where Corrrin keeps all the tapes, it's also the reason it's one of the few (if only) places in my castle that only Corrin goes to!

What about the Rainbow Sage, huh? Corrinmui keeps that old ass man locked in his records hall to tell him love fortunes about his troops!? What is it, his fanfiction house!?

What about the Rainbow Sage, huh? Corrinmui keeps that old ass man locked in his records hall to tell him love fortunes about his troops!? What is it, his fanfiction house!?

I always assumed it was some sort of supercomputer that thinks it's the rainbow sage...

My series-wide headcanon is that pants and shorts in Fire Emblem are power-limiters. This is why FE1 Marth is the best version of Marth and generally breaks that game.

This is shown in Fates with Peri gaining more power upon promotion to Paladin by removing her pants, and why all Berserkers simply forgo them, they know where true power lies.

"But x character is amazing and they wear pants!" Yeah and just imagine how much they'd break the game even more if they didn't.

So, I've actually got a serious one: Takumi has some pretty bad nightmares, but I like to think that after hooking up (at least with Oboro who has a dark past and nightmares as well), they disappear after a while.

I firmly believe that all Nintendo series take place in the same universe. They're just on different time periods and alternate timelines.

As such, my headcanon is that Ryuta Ippongi and Hayato Saionji from the Oundean series are direct descendants of Ryoma and Xander, respectively:

VIvklsU.jpg

Edited by Jave

So, I've actually got a serious one: Takumi has some pretty bad nightmares, but I like to think that after hooking up (at least with Oboro who has a dark past and nightmares as well), they disappear after a while.

D'awww. I love this one. I headcanon Oboro comforts Takumi when he wakes in the middle of the night with his nightmares and night terrors. And they talk about it and hes able to go back to sleep.

I firmly believe that all Nintendo series take place in the same universe. They're just on different time periods and alternate timelines.

As such, my headcanon is that Ryuta Ippongi and Hayato Saionji from the Oundean series are direct descendants of Ryoma and Xander, respectively:

VIvklsU.jpg

I agree with this

I headcanon that Lucina, Robin, Chrom and anyone else with dragon blood in them CAN use dragon's vein, but characters like Odin and Ophelia are just unaware of this fact.

D'awww. I love this one. I headcanon Oboro comforts Takumi when he wakes in the middle of the night with his nightmares and night terrors. And they talk about it and hes able to go back to sleep.

I honestly see that as something they'd do the day after. Oboro would be all concerned but know that Takumi wouldn't admit to having such nightmares straight out, so she just prods a bit and then says something supportive before telling him about her own nightmares - and then, of course, one day, he'd open up and start talking about it as well.

They may be close but Takumi is ridiculously proud and would probably see having nightmares as a sign of weakness which he wouldn't want anyone to know about, especially those close to him who he hopes to lead and inspire.

Edited by Thane

I honestly see that as something they'd do the day after. Oboro would be all concerned but know that Takumi admit to such nightmares straight out, so she just prods a bit and then says something supportive before telling him about her own nightmares - and then, of course, one day, he'd open up and start talking about it as well.

They may be close but Takumi is ridiculously proud and would probably see this as a weakness which he wouldn't want to show to anyone, especially not those close to him.

That could work. He'd eventually be more open particularly after marriage ;) ;)

I'd like to think they start showing up in each other's nightmares and things get gradually better for them.

Like, hes having a nightmare and Oboro shows up in it and kicks something's ass? And vice versa?

I think that's one of the best parts about Takumi: he's very flawed so there's a lot of room for growth in many interesting ways. His issues shouldn't be solved quickly; slow progression makes the final result much more rewarding, and it would mean a lot more if he just shared it with Oboro and no one else.

I get the feeling that Oboro's the kind of woman who could either sweet talk him into spilling the beans or just grab him by the collar and scream at him to share his feelings.

Also you quoted my absolute mess of a post before I got a chance to patch it up.

Edited by Thane

I think that's one of the best parts about Takumi: he's very flawed so there's a lot of room for growth in many interesting ways. His issues shouldn't be solved quickly; slow progression makes the final result much more rewarding, and it would mean a lot more if he just shared it with Oboro and no one else.

I get the feeling that Oboro's the kind of woman who could either sweet talk him into spilling the beans or just grab him by the collar and scream at him to share his feelings.

Also you quoted my absolute mess of a post before I got a chance to patch it up.

I agree. I also feel like Oboro would do both. In one sitting if necessary.

The mess will live on forever! uwahahahah

Like, hes having a nightmare and Oboro shows up in it and kicks something's ass? And vice versa?

Yea basically.

"Takumi" is an avatar of Anankos, which explains everything

What a twist

Speaking of Anankos

[spoiler=Revelations spoilers] I headcanon that Anankos is related by blood to Medeus from FE1, and he wants to destroy humanity for the same reasons.

Corrin is betrayed by Azura who steals Sakura away to be her bride and rules as the dark queen of Valla. The End.

This happens very similarly to what would have happened if Frodo gave Galadriel the ring in the LoTR complete with the weird speech and flashing lights from the movie, while Sakura is kept chained there like some sort of stuttering Persephone surrounded by shades. It's perfect.

Azura x Sakura S-rank is in my game.

Edited by Ginkgo

I have a headcanon that should Oboro not marry Takumi, Hinata dances with her at Takumi's wedding to make her feel better.

She had two left feet.

Unrelated to that, Takumi took Oboro out to shoot arrows and he didn't get why she was blushing when he wrapped his arms around the bow (the bow!! he says, the bow, not her!!!) to correct her stance or whatever.