Boo Camp, Museum Melee, or Ghostly Gold

Tolvir

Between these three DLC which would be the most useful? I am leaning towards Museum Melee for more weapons so I can spend money elsewhere like forging said weapons, equipment(healing items, stat boosts, seals)and staves, but what would be the best DLC to get for the 2.50 price since I can only buy one at the moment?

Edited by Tolvir

Personally, I'll go with the gold.

Boo Camp is only really useful if you are doing Conquest, otherwise there are alternative ways to gain experience. Sure, you'll miss out on a simple map and some character lines, but in the long run, there are better alternatives.

Museum Melee is fairly good, especially if you want to obtain special (limited) weapons. It also takes place on an airship of all places, but from the one run I tried on it, the map seems difficult for a non-endgame team.

Ghostly Gold pays for itself rather quickly. Having unlimited funds makes it easier to create insane forges of basic weapons (all that's needed are the raw materials) and also allows easier access to the Avatar Log, buying skills, and just buying stuff off of the My Castle shops in general. A forged weapon and using tonics helps immensely from my time with Fates.

So, Ghostly Gold. Gold has many uses in Fates, and this map happens to be the easiest out of the three.

Personally, I'll go with the gold.

Boo Camp is only really useful if you are doing Conquest, otherwise there are alternative ways to gain experience. Sure, you'll miss out on a simple map and some character lines, but in the long run, there are better alternatives.

Museum Melee is fairly good, especially if you want to obtain special (limited) weapons. It also takes place on an airship of all places, but from the one run I tried on it, the map seems difficult for a non-endgame team.

Ghostly Gold pays for itself rather quickly. Having unlimited funds makes it easier to create insane forges of basic weapons (all that's needed are the raw materials) and also allows easier access to the Avatar Log, buying skills, and just buying stuff off of the My Castle shops in general. A forged weapon and using tonics helps immensely from my time with Fates.

So, Ghostly Gold. Gold has many uses in Fates, and this map happens to be the easiest out of the three.

Museum melee that hard?

I beat it like take child's candy when I just in chapter 10 of revelation

Or they are stronger a lot in mid game?

Edited by Ngtunganh

Museum melee that hard?

The chapter is ridiculous when you are about to go into the last chapter. The boss's Falcon posse are strong enough to survive multiple Killing Edge crits, and the boss herself is even stronger.

Edited by Podo OneK

The chapter is ridiculous when you are about to go into the last chapter. The boss's Falcon posse are strong enough to survive multiple Killing Edge crits, and the boss herself is even stronger.

That why we should play dlc in early game

Museum melee that hard?

I only played Museum Melee once on Conquest, but I don't remember if I was playing on Hard or Lunatic. From what I played, the enemies were much stronger than my main party, so I had to bail out. (It also didn't help that I sent Niles to open up a chest, only for enemies to spawn in that location right after he opened it.)

>using DLC before beating the game

Pls.

In any case, the gold one is def the most useful. I get about 70k per run. Eternal Seals are expensive.

I mean, Before Awakening is meant to be played way before beating the game for the free seals.