Charlotte Promotion

Spectraman

Make sure to get Death Blow from Revelation players.

That'll make her a killer bitch/bitch Killer.

Also get Great club from Birthright/Revelation players. For extra punch

Edited by Jayvee94

For Conquest, I left her as berserker and made her Xander's pair-up bot. Xander lacks in speed and having a +Str + Spd support really helps him offensively.

If you want to use Charlotte, I'd keep her as a berserker as the final class, but I'd maybe make her go through hero for a couple of level to gain skill and defense. She has a lot of HP and Str, but mine kept missing and dying due to poor defense. Sol will also help increase her chance to survive more combat.

Make sure to get Death Blow from Revelation players.

I just did that and with a killer weapon and gamble, she had an 82% crit rate as a berserker.

Edited by LuxSpes

For my next run, I'm going to move her over to Great Lord or Maid. I think she'll benefit greatly from those classes as they start from 1. If you are wondering how I get Maid, I paired Charlotte up with Jakob. Didn't remember about the Partner thing until later and just wanted to bang my head on a desk.

For my next run, I'm going to move her over to Great Lord or Maid. I think she'll benefit greatly from those classes as they start from 1. If you are wondering how I get Maid, I paired Charlotte up with Jakob. Didn't remember about the Partner thing until later and just wanted to bang my head on a desk.

1) Maid is a promotion of Troubadour. Jakob and Felicia are likely internally to be 1/1 promoted, with 4 eternal seals built in.

2) Charlotte has built in Troubadour as a subclass

3) Don't make her a maid unless you really like maids or is doing a maid only run

4) If you want a Charlotte go into a class that immediately gives more bases, try dread fighter. Keeps axe rank, can use shuriken if wanted to, even makes her die less to mages

Edited by Thor Odinson

1) Maid is a promotion of Troubadour. Jakob and Felicia are likely internally to be 1/1 promoted, with 4 eternal seals built in.

2) Charlotte has built in Troubadour as a subclass

3) Don't make her a maid unless you really like maids or is doing a maid only run

4) If you want a Charlotte go into a class that immediately gives more bases, try dread fighter. Keeps axe rank, can use shuriken if wanted to, even makes her die less to mages

1 & 3) I was thinking of a class that would allow for some extra stat gains. I was meaning I build her up in fighter, swap her over to troubadour level her up 2 times to snag the talents, swap her to Maid at level 1, and gain more time to build her up in stats. It isn't the class she's staying it, I'll be swapping her out after enough levels. But it is a way to increase her stats a little bit.

Yes, I realize this will cost me 6000g. However, I think it'll be worth it.

2) I realize this. I just liked the pairing of her and Jakob. The two make for a good pairing as they both hide who they really are. I don't really care about "who's the best". I'm not one of these guys who's out for playing hardcore.

At least not yet. I want to find my canon first before attempting the hardcore stuff.

4) Unfortunately, I'm a little broke right now and so Conquest was all I could afford and even then that was because I traded in games to get it. As I didn't want to miss out. However, if she makes a good Dread Fighter (which I believe is DLC), that's a nice tidbit to know. Thanks!

1 & 3) I was thinking of a class that would allow for some extra stat gains. I was meaning I build her up in fighter, swap her over to troubadour level her up 2 times to snag the talents, swap her to Maid at level 1, and gain more time to build her up in stats. It isn't the class she's staying it, I'll be swapping her out after enough levels. But it is a way to increase her stats a little bit.

Yes, I realize this will cost me 6000g. However, I think it'll be worth it.

2) I realize this. I just liked the pairing of her and Jakob. The two make for a good pairing as they both hide who they really are. I don't really care about "who's the best". I'm not one of these guys who's out for playing hardcore.

At least not yet. I want to find my canon first before attempting the hardcore stuff.

4) Unfortunately, I'm a little broke right now and so Conquest was all I could afford and even then that was because I traded in games to get it. As I didn't want to miss out. However, if she makes a good Dread Fighter (which I believe is DLC), that's a nice tidbit to know. Thanks!

2 wasn't a judgement on your pairings, simply you made it sound like she required jakob to get to maid, when it's really not the case.

i don't get what you're trying to do though, mathematically troub is a very poor choice to put her in especially in nogrind since it fits poorly with the stats she want and tomebreaker, something she actually does want, doesn't come until 20/15. I guess if you're playing Nohrmal it'd probably be okay and I only know Lunatic, but E ranks only at chapter 13 sound pretty painful to deal with. If you're grinding DLC, then do whatever you want.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was making it sound like I required her to do that. Just double checked and it did. My bad. Ugh.

Yeah, I'm just doing Normal right now. I like finding out canon first before trying to play at the hardest levels. That and also character development and stuff.

I pretty much was just using Trab for 2 levels to still acquire the two skills (so basically 18, 19 and 20), then move her over to Maid. From Maid, I'll do something haven't thought that far ahead. Still debating where to end up.

Though then again, I could just give her a Friendship pairing that gets her over to like Cavalier or Wyvern Rider going to Great Knight or one of the Wyvern promotions. Those might be a better fit. Hm...

Won't she get Cavalier from Jakob? A Charlotte Great Knight could be quite nice, actually. And Dwyer will be a physical powerhouse.

Demoiselle and Res +2 are not exactly awe-inspiring skills, and she'll be completely lacking offenses for those two-three levels with a E staff rank and Charlottes MAG. I think that's why it feels a confusing choice. And besides Tomebreaker, there's not much she can benefit from in Maid, either, unless as noted you're going for a Maid run or other challenge.

Won't she get Cavalier from Jakob? A Charlotte Great Knight could be quite nice, actually. And Dwyer will be a physical powerhouse.

No. Secondary classes only get passed if both primary classes are the same. A primary-secondary matchup results in one parent (the one with the secondary same as the other one's primary) simply not get a class. The child will receive both, however.

It's odd and I don't know why they didn't program in this check.

@DorianS

I also don't see how much you'd really get out from Troubador for stats, even ignoring how impractical it is. you lose Spd and Def (5%) and a LOT of Str and HP (20%) per lvl. you'd gain 15% Res and 5% Skl but the Res gain is never going to be enough to make her not frail in that. she'll still never want to be attacked by Mages regardless. meanwhile, your offensive power drops harder than your Res gains, which you'd only get a good amount from if you stayed multiple lvls, which means even more HP and Str loss. as Maid, you lose 5% Res and gain back 10% Str but that's still not worth imo

going back to Dread Fighter again as comparison to Maid. it's 20% Res which is already higher than Troubador and Maid. compared to Fighter, it's only a small loss in HP and Str (5%) and also better low lvl skills if you were afraid of Mages in the first place.

Edited by GoXDS

Sorry, I didn't realize I was making it sound like I required her to do that. Just double checked and it did. My bad. Ugh.

Yeah, I'm just doing Normal right now. I like finding out canon first before trying to play at the hardest levels. That and also character development and stuff.

I pretty much was just using Trab for 2 levels to still acquire the two skills (so basically 18, 19 and 20), then move her over to Maid. From Maid, I'll do something haven't thought that far ahead. Still debating where to end up.

Though then again, I could just give her a Friendship pairing that gets her over to like Cavalier or Wyvern Rider going to Great Knight or one of the Wyvern promotions. Those might be a better fit. Hm...

For the off-chance you want Charlotte to still have Tomebreaker before reaching Berserker, this class path is more practical.:

Fighter > Hero > Maid > Berserker

Even when Charlotte switches over from Hero to Maid, she'll pick up the Troubadour skills (Resistance +2 and Demoiselle) as she levels up in the latter. Say you have Charlotte switch to Maid right after she gets Sol from Hero (at level 5). She'll get Resistance +2 at level 6 and Demoiselle at level 7. You still get Live to Serve at level 8, but Charlotte doesn't need it. Tomebreaker takes a while to get anyway.

Edited by ChaosGallade

82% crit rate?
Mine has 100% crit rate :3
Get her this skill; Death Blow

And give her the Great Club. Pair her up with her Hubby and just let her wreck the whole map x3

Oh! And give her Certain Blow too!

Edited by DarkArchsage

82% crit rate?

And give her the Great Club. Pair her up with her Hubby and just let her wreck the whole map x3

There are Berserkers who have 100% crit without Death Blow.

The build is powerful while Charlotte is a debuff for it. She is just not bad enough to make the build unusable.

Also get Great club from Birthright/Revelation players. For extra punch

Erm, nope. You can't buy weapons that are in limited supply from other My Castles.

If you aren't using her as a pair-up bot, get her a Beruka support and reclass to Wyvern Lord.

Oooooh. Sounds like something for me to do.

82% crit rate?

Short of buying skills, you can't get both of them on Charlotte in Conquest because no Archers or Oni Savages.

I bought mine for her.

And you can get a free Great Club from the Visit Rewards

Figures... :dry:

As for the Great Club, I don't care for it because it has "Casey Bat" written all over it...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Great Club actually has very solid hit on things that it has WTA over in practice

The biggest threats that GC wants to remove are Generals, which are slow as fuck and won't ever dodge anything with WTA on them, and GC is good at oneshotting those pesky wary fighter fuckers that nobody else can quite oneshot. Mag-capped Leo or anyone with a hammer does around 30-40 to their 50 HP at Lunatic lategame.

Granted, Rinkah's hitrates are better than Charlote's hitrates, but you could remove Gamble from her to help. Rinkah actually has gamble on here because her skill is pretty solid once out of Oni/Chieftain.

It shouldn't be used on everything indiscriminantly, but if you're attacking a swordmaster with Charlotte, you're also doing it wrong*.

*if you get her swordbreaker then it's ok

Edited by Thor Odinson

on topic but also jumping on op's thread

In Revelations for Kaden, would Charlotte still be best as a Berserker or a Hero?

Or something else all together....