Revelations Pairings

chickenscanfly

Just want some advice on my parings for my revelations run. I tried to pair characters from Hoshido and Nohr together as much as possible and also I just had to do Selena!Caeldori.

Silas - Azura

Subaki (Tsubaki) - Selena

Laslow - Peri

Ryoma - Camilla

Xander - Hinoka

Leo - Sakura

Kaze - Beruka

Odin - Elise

Niles (Zero) - Oboro

Saizo - Charlotte

Benny - Mozu

Jakob - Nyx

Keaton (Flannel) - Hana

Kaden (Nishiki) - Rinkah

Hayato(Tsukyomi)- Effie

Arthur - Setsuna

Takumi - Kagero

Hinata - Orochi

Azama (Asama) - Felicia

You've got some good ones in there. (Talking purely from a story perspective; hopefully someone else can check for gameplay info if that's what you're looking for). Loving that Sakura x Leo and Niles x Oboro. XD

Aw man. That Kaze-Beruka just made me realize that's probably that pairing. After all, Midori is able to create potions and tonics and the like. And both parents are excellent at it. I'll need to try that my next run. Thanks.

Hayato wants a magical wife! Give him Nyx or Orochi! Likewise, Azama is a physical character who starts in a staffbot only class. Mitama will want a physical mother, not a magical one.

I personally like giving Felicia to Saizo (it's still a Nohr X Hoshido Pairing technically and the supports are nice).

Actually, come to think of it, Jakob X Azura is a pairing that is always beneficial to both parties because of the nice strength, speed, and skill modifiers.

Hayato is in a weird-ass position where his kid can be mixed. . .but that's assuming that the mother's Strength modifier is decent (I'd do +2, but I'm picky like that; +1 is the absolute minimum). So an outright physical mother can sort-of work.

Unless you really hate Hisame, give Orochi to someone who appreciates the magic, like Odin.

I'm not sure what you want to accomplish with the kids, so I'll leave it at that.

Hayato is in a weird-ass position where his kid can be mixed. . .but that's assuming that the mother's Strength modifier is decent (I'd do +2, but I'm picky like that; +1 is the absolute minimum). So an outright physical mother can sort-of work.Unless you really hate Hisame, give Orochi to someone who appreciates the magic, like Odin.I'm not sure what you want to accomplish with the kids, so I'll leave it at that.

I was mostly referring to the pairing guide from reddit lol. I'm not exactly an expert on the modifiers and stuff but I just want to optimize my units and the children. Any recommended switches I should make? Should I do Jakob x Effie and Nyx x Hayato?

If your going for good pairings stat wise as opposed to story I would recommend pairing Benny with Rinkah since he's one of the few children that can benefit from having here as a mother making him a even better tank.

Here's my suggestion. Let me know what you think. Assuming you're marrying a second gen (since we have no information of your avatar):

Hinoka!Siegbert

Sakura!Forrest

Rinkah!Velouria

Kagero!Dwyre

Hana!Soleil

Oboro!Ignatius

Setsuna!Nina

Azura!Sophie

Camilla!Shiro

Elise!Kiragi

Charlotte!Asugi

Effie!Mitama

Beruka!Midori

Nyx!Rhajat

Selena!Caeldori

Mozu!Percy

Peri!Hisame

Felicia!Selkie

Here's my suggestion. Let me know what you think. Assuming you're marrying a second gen (since we have no information of your avatar):

Hinoka!Siegbert

Sakura!Forrest

Rinkah!Velouria

Kagero!Dwyre

Hana!Soleil

Oboro!Ignatius

Setsuna!Nina

Azura!Sophie

Camilla!Shiro

Elise!Kiragi

Charlotte!Asugi

Effie!Mitama

Beruka!Midori

Nyx!Rhajat

Selena!Caeldori

Mozu!Percy

Peri!Hisame

Felicia!Selkie

Just wondering about Felicia!Selkie and Rinkah!Velouria, whether they are good pairings or not. Also, I really wanna do Elise!Kiragi but isn't Elise only good with Odin?

Just wondering about Felicia!Selkie and Rinkah!Velouria, whether they are good pairings or not. Also, I really wanna do Elise!Kiragi but isn't Elise only good with Odin?

Yeah, despite optimizing the pairings, there will be a few scrap pairings.

Yeah, despite optimizing the pairings, there will be a few scrap pairings.

What about this:

- [ ] Corrin - Caeldori

- [ ] Silas - Azura

- [ ] Subaki (Tsubaki) - Selena

- [ ] Laslow - Peri

- [ ] Ryoma - Camilla

- [ ] Xander - Hinoka

- [ ] Leo - Sakura

- [ ] Kaze - Beruka

- [ ] Odin - Elise

- [ ] Niles (Zero) - Mozu

- [ ] Saizo - Charlotte

- [ ] Benny - Rinkah

- [ ] Jakob - Nyx

- [ ] Keaton (Flannel) - Hana

- [ ] Kaden (Nishiki) - Oboro

- [ ] Hayato(Tsukyomi)- Effie

- [ ] Arthur - Setsuna

- [ ] Takumi - Orochi

- [ ] Hinata - Kagero

- [ ] Azama (Asama) - Felicia

I tried to maximize cross nation pairings but if they r way too bad (Elise) I just stick with other ones. Any suggested switches or anything?