Conquest: Who should I give my dread scrolls to?(possible spoilers)

Kholdstare

Can anyone give me some recommendations as to which units I should use my dread scrolls on? Here are the units I have at the moment.

Corrin LV 10 Nohr prince(of course)

Felicia LV 5 Maid

Elise LV 7 Troubadour

Silas LV 9 Cavalier

Arthur LV 8 Fighter

Effie LV 8 Knight

Mozu LV 1 Villager

I'm thinking about giving one of them to mozu, but I'm fine with anyone using them as long you guys provide some good reasons. I was also initially thinking about using one on Arthur, but I noticed that his luck would go down to zero and that kinda concerns me. (seriously Arthur?) But yeah, it would nice if you guys could help me figure out who I should give my dread scrolls to, or if there are other units that aren't with me yet who could benefit from them.

NOTE: I'm still trying to get through Chapter 8 so aside from giving away the names of units who haven't shown up yet, please keep the spoilers to a minimum.

- Corrin/Felicia/Elise/Mozu have better things to do with their time (Mozu wants a Heart Seal).

- Effie would probably be okay, but I like her class sets as-is.

- Silas could probably pull it off as well, but he'd lose his lance rank, and being mounted has its advantages.

My first Dread Fighter was Laslow, and he did a pretty good job of it! I think Selena could pull it off, too.

Edited by eclipse

Kaze likes the Dread Scroll since it helps his Strength. Personally, he is the best user of the Dread Scroll since he also has the hidden weapons rank to really excel at the class, as well as the RES growth to be the best anti-mage in Nohr, and the Dread Fighter is an anti-mage class.

Odin is also great with the Dread Scroll, if you are not planning to use him as a mage.

Laslow and Peri also utilize it to great effect, since it helps Laslow's speed, and Peri has the second best RES in Nohr, I think.