Hinoka or Scarlet? *Spoilers for Revelation*

Legendary_Hero7

So I'm in the middle of my Revelation run, and I'm on the chapter before Scarlet is killed. After having already planned for all my other units to whom they'll be married to, I'm left with Scarlet and Hinoka as my final choices. If Anna was playable currently, I'd probably choose her, but she isn't. So my question is, do I go with the support that will carry on past this chapter, being with Hinoka, or super grind to get Scarlet ready before supporting her?

Scarlet is very much like Shinjiro from Persona 3, a waste of EXP. Or in this case, support points. Devote it to another character unless you are specifically grinding for support conversations. If you want her class for Kana, you can partner seal with Percy.

Honestly, choose who you want. It is personal preference.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

There's Birthright path if you absolutely don't want Scarlet to be an absolute waste. In Revelation, the only worthwhile thing to do with Scarlet is getting her character statue to level 3 (and that's only possible if you haven't started Chapter 18 yet) so that you can raise all allies' Defense stat cap by 1.

There's Birthright path if you absolutely don't want Scarlet to be an absolute waste. In Revelation, the only worthwhile thing to do with Scarlet is getting her character statue to level 3 (and that's only possible if you haven't started Chapter 18 yet) so that you can raise all allies' Defense stat cap by 1.

...Damnit, I forgot to do that.

An important reason to choose Scarlet over Hinoka is to not be stuck in the ''I have to miss out on a child unit'' syndrome, with the number of non-Avatarsexuals females for child-carrying males being evened out while playing as a male avatar. Same goes for Anna, if you do decide to wait it out and not have a dead waifu.

Otherwise, I'd bang Hinoka over those two all day.