Boon/bane

Vuego21

So I've finished both Birthright and Conquest. My avatars Boon/Bane for birthright was +Strength/-Luck and my talent was mercenary and I had her marry Jakob. In Conquest my Boon/Bane was +Speed/-Magic and my talent was knight and I had her marry Silas and I enjoyed how Kana turned out for both but especially in Conquest. I'm starting revelations and was wondering if I should stick to he +Speed/-Magic or if I should do +Skill/-Magic for a knight again?

The only time I'd do +Skill is if I wanted a Nohrian Trust gimmick build. If that's what you want, then go for it! Otherwise, I'd either stick with the offensive stat you mainly use, or Speed.

Edited by eclipse

If you want a +skill build I recommend -defense. -Magic dumps your magic stat which is fine but it also hurts your speed which isn't always so great, and the statue for Kana won't help your avatar. -Defense hits res and luck for the secondary stats, which doesn't really hurt and you only end up with -1 def due to the +2 def from your skill asset and Kana's statue will put you back to an effective +0 def.

I'm also running a +skill build, gonna stack all those juicy procs... droooollllll